Trump should send all Syrian refugees to Obama's neighborhood after he is no longer President

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
You will notice that the Syrian refugees are never dumped off in the Upper West Side, Georgetown, Beverly Hills, or any of the fashionable neighborhoods where liberal elites call their homes.

I say, after Obama has moved into his new mansion (it will be a mansion), Trump should demolish the homes next door and build a refugee camp for Syrians in the neighborhood, and put all of them there.

You don't really understand how refugee resettlement works, do you?
I understand perfectly how it works. The refugees are dumped in red states like Texas and Nebraska. Elite liberals who sip lattes in New York City are not bothered with this problem. Obama is ruthless to his enemies.

I understand perfectly how it works. The refugees are dumped in red states like Texas and Nebraska. Elite liberals who sip lattes in New York City are not bothered with this problem. Obama is ruthless to his enemies.

:lol:

So you don't know how it works. At all.

Thanks for proving my point, clown shoes.

I would put you on ignore but you are a moderator, so I probably can't.

So I will simply say you are worthless piece of shit excuse of a human being, and if you get into law school, you will be a worthless piece of shit excuse of a human being with a law degree.

So I will simply say you are worthless piece of shit excuse of a human being, and if you get into law school, you will be a worthless piece of shit excuse of a human being with a law degree.

Damn right you can't put me on ignore. It's my favorite part of being a moderator.

As for your opinion of me, I take pleasure in the fact that someone as awful a person as you are thinks lowly of me - if you thought highly of me, I'd have to do some serious soul-searching to excise whatever it is that you liked.

Because you're actually one of the worst excuses for a human being that I've ever encountered.

But just so you know - refugee resettlement in this country is run almost entirely by religious NGOs, and California, New York and Illinois alone account for more than half of the refugees admitted in the last decade.

Not only are you a terrible excuse for a human (and a man), you're also a fucking moron.

Damn right you can't put me on ignore. It's my favorite part of being a moderator.

As for your opinion of me, I take pleasure in the fact that someone as awful a person as you are thinks lowly of me - if you thought highly of me, I'd have to do some serious soul-searching to excise whatever it is that you liked.

Because you're actually one of the worst excuses for a human being that I've ever encountered.

But just so you know - refugee resettlement in this country is run almost entirely by religious NGOs, and California, New York and Illinois alone account for more than half of the refugees admitted in the last decade.

Not only are you a terrible excuse for a human (and a man), you're also a fucking moron.
Wherever you go to law school, it won't change the fact that your entire life will be for nothing no matter what you accomplish, because you are on an evil path, and your final destination is hell.

And you will have forever to think about that.

Wherever you go to law school, it won't change the fact that your entire life will be for nothing no matter what you accomplish, because you are on an evil path, and your final destination is hell.

And you will have forever to think about that.

If there is a hell, then I'll see you there, clown shoes. You and your little hate-filled heart.

But let's not get off topic now - we're talking about how you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand how refugee resettlement works in this country.

I've done more for refugees than you ever did, you worthless ****.

I have represented hundreds of clients in political asylum applications, including a family that was fleeing the Taliban in Afghanistan.

After you get your law degree, you will use it to further your worthless political agenda.

I used my law degree to actually help real people.

I have represented hundreds of clients in political asylum applications, including a family that was fleeing the Taliban in Afghanistan.

After you get your law degree, you will use it to further your worthless political agenda.

...and yet you contantly show us your obvious hatred and disgust for refugees.

Are we supposed to be impressed by your self-righteous boasting, as you suggest punishing those you hate by forcing them to be close to the refugees you disdain?

...and yet you contantly show us your obvious hatred and disgust for refugees.

Are we supposed to be impressed by your self-righteous boasting, as you suggest punishing those you hate by forcing them to be close to the refugees you disdain?
The elites you represent bring in the refugees, but other people have to live with them. You shield yourself from the problems you create behind walls and doormen. Your exclusive clubs do not admit these refugees in to ruin your tennis game. You force other people to deal with these problems, that is why Trump won because those people who you force to deal with the problems you create finally rose up and overthrew your rotten system.

Anyway, I actually helped refugees for two and a half years. You have done squat to help refugees, except claim to care about them on this forum, which don't mean shit. You are a typical liberal, all talk, no walk.

I have to say, your cartoonish narrative of what I "represent" is amazing.

You know what I'very "done for" refugees?

Befriend them.

I grew up in the quintiesstial "liberal elitist" neighborhood in New York - and I grew up hosting refugees in my house, going to school with their kids, and making friends that I still stay in touch with decades later.

Which is the more "Christian" thing to do, in your opinion - to treat refugees as real people, or to brag self-righteously about how much you've helped them while wishing their presence on your enemies?

Befriend them.

I grew up in the quintiesstial "liberal elitist" neighborhood in New York - and I grew up hosting refugees in my house, going to school with their kids, and making friends that I still stay in touch with decades later.

Which is the more "Christian" thing to do, in your opinion - to treat refugees as real people, or to brag self-righteously about how much you've helped them while wishing their presence on your enemies?
I actually saved people from death. You lose, I win.

Befriend them.

Do you think this is a competition?

Befriend them.

Do you think this is a competition?
No, because I actually helped people in court and saved them from torture and death.

All you do is talk.

There is no competition between us, because you don't even qualify as a worthwhile contributor to this cause.

Maybe when you get your law degree you will use it to actually help people, people who really need help and can't afford to pay a lot of money.

That's what I did, and hell yeah, I get to feel good about it.

But you have told us you plan to use your law degree to advance your worthless career as a Washington insider, no doubt fighting for liberal causes like strangling business with regulations and taxing the hell out of everyone.

I am better than you, and always will be, unless you decide to do something useful with your life.

Maybe when you get your law degree you will use it to actually help people, people who really need help and can't afford to pay a lot of money.

But you have told us you plan to use your law degree to advance your worthless career as a Washington insider, no doubt fighting for liberal causes like strangling business with regulations and taxing the hell out of everyone.

I am better than you, and always will be, unless you decide to do something useful with your life.

Who are you trying to convince, when you brag about how good you are?

I don't think you're trying to convince me.

Are you trying to convince God? Or yourself?

Who are you trying to convince, when you brag about how good you are?

I don't think you're trying to convince me.

Are you trying to convince God? Or yourself?
Look, I would put you on ignore if I could, because you're a complete waste of oxygen like guno and all the other people I put on ignore.

You are abusing your power as a moderator to engage me in any conversation when frankly, I'd rather put you on ignore.

I will petition the administrator to yank your moderator privileges, because in my opinion, you are too immature to deal with the responsibilities that come with being a moderator, one of which is not to abuse people on this forum in an overly partisan fashion the way you do.

If you want to get down in the gutter and swap insults, then fine, let's do it. But resign your position as moderator so you don't have an unfair advantage over me.

Forum List

Back