Trump shot an illegal campaign video on Air Force One

that's it???!!!
Obama hates America/cops/whites--I've linked this many times
And that has what to do with today?
well--it's so simple except to the simple minded:
.....he makes a BIG deal out of something insignificant but not something important--this is what the Dems/leftist/''leftists''/etc do --typical DUMSHIT they do

Um... dum - Google Search

Gross.

Using government property to make campaign commercials use to be a no no, now it's just a shrug. I don't think anyone should get impeached for this but it would be nice that the president, regardless of who it is would at least get universally panned for it in one news cycle.

Desperate people who cant get the will of 63 million people undone. Subversive in every aspect

......another very silly anti-Trump thread....it's like the R word--useless because it's over used and when used, usually bullshit

Desperate people who cant get the will of 63 million people undone. Subversive in every aspect

Oh, please, let's not get into who got more votes or who had the largest vote by population in the midterms in recent memory.

don't they use AF1 to go to party campaign meetings/charities/etc all the time??
aren't they ''on duty'' but still participate in campaigns all the time??
YES

don't they use AF1 to go to party campaign meetings/charities/etc all the time??
aren't they ''on duty'' but still participate in campaigns all the time??
YES

The campaign picks up the tab.

Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

‘It’s entirely inappropriate’: Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

Trump is a maverick & as such he is doing everything wrong

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

CADDO RULE #1: I'd rather vote for a dog catcher than a guy with a lifetime experience creating jobs, making payrolls and turning a profit! :auiqs.jpg:

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

OH! THE HORROR OF IT ALL! Trump was on AF-1 anyway going somewhere and while he had a moment of free time rather than twiddling his thumbs, made a comment about Bill DeBlazio! Tards really are hard up desperate for something to attack Trump on!

Oh, please, let's not get into who got more votes or who had the largest vote by population in the midterms in recent memory.
It’s runs that decide the ballgame and not hits and if you know the facts of competition instead of the feelings of failure you would not offer such simple minded retorts. Oh please indeed.

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

CADDO RULE #1: I'd rather vote for a dog catcher than a guy with a lifetime experience creating jobs, making payrolls and turning a profit! :auiqs.jpg:

Did he turn a profit?

Jeff Bezos, a real billionaire created a hell of a lot more wealth and jobs, wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I guess you'd vote for him then?

like the country was in such good hands with a group of people with a pathetic approval rating and who are some of the worst congress people ever....

We are discussing Trump here; why in Hell are you comparing a POTUS to Congress?

Can't you fucking pay attention?
i compared them because you apparently think our congress is so much better than trump.... just trying to open your eyes caddo....apparently you are still asleep...

Add that to the many other illegal things Trump as done.

It’s runs that decide the ballgame and not hits and if you know the facts of competition instead of the feelings of failure you would not offer such simple minded retorts. Oh please indeed.

You're the one who brought up the 63 million. Clinton got 65 million and as I stated before the Democrats in the house won by a higher percentage of votes in 2018 midterms than in recent memory for either party.

So, sure let's count the runs.

If you keep harping on the tiny inconsequential $hit the public will lose interest by the time you get to the Big $hit.

This sort of thing is like an itty-bitty bad-tempered poodle nipping at Chewbacca's ankle... it's a nit, a flea, a nothing-burger.

At least by comparison with the Big $hit you're supposed to be dealing with.

You(collectively)'re borin' the hell outta folks with this Chump Change stuff.

You(collectively)'re dealing with a target-rich environment...

Don't send any more (metaphorical) rounds down-range tryin' to hit the fleas, eh?

Last edited:

Did he turn a profit?

Jeff Bezos, a real billionaire created a hell of a lot more wealth and jobs, wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I guess you'd vote for him then?

Trump's not a real billionaire? I'd give practical consideration to anyone who has shown an actual ability to make a payroll and run a system profitably, rather than the average politician whose never even held a real job, never punched a timeclock and like government, runs everything for a loss. What about you? No?

Waaaahhhhh!

that's it???!!!
Obama hates America/cops/whites--I've linked this many times

The mating call of the Trump worshipers...

but....but...but...but...but...OBAMA
not even relevant to the post --the mating call of the idiots/Dems/etc

Obama is not relevant to the OP of the thread, yet your first reaction was to bring him up.

Why is that?

Have you ever asked yourself why the best thing you can say about Trump is that he is not Obama, when Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever?
no

It was a rhetorical question, no answer was needed. Of course you have not, such a thing would require independent thought and not just following party orders.

Forum List

Back