Trump shot an illegal campaign video on Air Force One

Nit pick every little thing, Both sides, while NEVER talking about what's going with the running of our country, unless its a tweet or flavor of the month comment buy one of the talking heads. how many know who gets to lead the department of Defense.

Desperate people who cant get the will of 63 million people undone. Subversive in every aspect

Who are the desperate people and what have 63 million people undone?

Rhetorical question with self evident answer so won’t play along

I see, you're another asshole whose education ended in what, the third grade?
And you are another liberal emotional driveler who cannot keep control and cannot factually respond so has to name call.

Desperate people who cant get the will of 63 million people undone. Subversive in every aspect

Oh, please, let's not get into who got more votes or who had the largest vote by population in the midterms in recent memory.
It’s runs that decide the ballgame and not hits and if you know the facts of competition instead of the feelings of failure you would not offer such simple minded retorts. Oh please indeed.

A half-truth by a simple simon. What decides a baseball game is who has the most runs (DUH!), but those who lose the game are those who make the most mistakes.

Who are the desperate people and what have 63 million people undone?

Rhetorical question with self evident answer so won’t play along

I see, you're another asshole whose education ended in what, the third grade?

And you are another liberal emotional driveler who cannot keep control and cannot factually respond so has to name call.

And you are a smug asshole who couldn't respond to a simple question. Without being an asshole you could have defined who the 63 million are. ]So, as The DICK Cheney once told a Senator, "go fuck yourself".

Trump is a maverick & as such he is doing everything wrong

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

CADDO RULE #1: I'd rather vote for a dog catcher than a guy with a lifetime experience creating jobs, making payrolls and turning a profit! :auiqs.jpg:

Did he turn a profit?

Jeff Bezos, a real billionaire created a hell of a lot more wealth and jobs, wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I guess you'd vote for him then?

Trump's not a real billionaire? I'd give practical consideration to anyone who has shown an actual ability to make a payroll and run a system profitably, rather than the average politician whose never even held a real job, never punched a timeclock and like government, runs everything for a loss. What about you? No?

He's known for probably losing more money in a 10 year period than any other American (regardless of real estate depreciation) while he released his Art of the Deal book, ripping off workers, hiring illegal aliens, bankrupting multiple businesses and of course inheriting 413 million. Then of course we don't really know how he made money recently because we don't have access to recent tax returns.

One weird part is he banked with Capital One? He probably got a hell of a deal with that one time 0% balance transfer to move his Discover card debt over.

Bezos, did it on his own.

For the record I wouldn't vote for either.
Trump's base are so invested in him & Trump's cult,

Not as much as YOU apparently who would rather have a dog catcher without knowing the first thing about them, JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T TRUMP.

NEWSFLASH for ya, cupcake. NOT being Trump is not a qualification to be president in any SANE person's mind.

CADDO RULE #1: I'd rather vote for a dog catcher than a guy with a lifetime experience creating jobs, making payrolls and turning a profit! :auiqs.jpg:

Did he turn a profit?

Jeff Bezos, a real billionaire created a hell of a lot more wealth and jobs, wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I guess you'd vote for him then?

Trump's not a real billionaire? I'd give practical consideration to anyone who has shown an actual ability to make a payroll and run a system profitably, rather than the average politician whose never even held a real job, never punched a timeclock and like government, runs everything for a loss. What about you? No?

He's known for probably losing more money in a 10 year period than any other American (regardless of real estate depreciation) while he released his Art of the Deal book, ripping off workers, hiring illegal aliens, bankrupting multiple businesses and of course inheriting 413 million. Then of course we don't really know how he made money recently because we don't have access to recent tax returns.

One weird part is he banked with Capital One? He probably got a hell of a deal with that one time 0% balance transfer to move his Discover card debt over.

Not as much as YOU apparently who would rather have a dog catcher without knowing the first thing about them, JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T TRUMP.

NEWSFLASH for ya, cupcake. NOT being Trump is not a qualification to be president in any SANE person's mind.

Not being Trump is probably considered an awesome qualification to more than half the country.

Did he turn a profit?

You really are negative. That is why you are stuck so far up in Trump's colon.

for any ethical, honest, responsible, self respecting candidate, NOT being Trump would be the best thing possible.

Did he turn a profit?

He's suing the bank to not release his records One thing he's good at besides lying ,,,suing

Trump is running away from his own history & hiding ALL of the skeletons in his vast closet

(1) Trump demands everyone sign a NDA when he is fucking (literally & figuratively) them
(2) Trump sealed his educational transcripts so, that no one will learn he has the IQ of a dear tick
(3) Trump sues financial institutions to keep his loans & money laundering secret
(4) Trump continues to fight the exposure of his IRS returns, even after having promised to produce them
(5) Trump obstructs the SC Mueller investigation, even when he claims he was not conspiring with the Russians
(6) I could go on but ................. think of the children ............

Never in my entire 58 years on this spinning fucking rock have I witnessed any ass hole that looks more guilty than Trump makes himself look guilty

Dear Puddentate,
  1. Link? Proof?
  2. Dear tick? Proof? Bet you busted a gut when your buddy Barry ALSO sealed his educational records! He claims to be a "constitutional scholar" yet was SLAMMED by SCOTUS what, 5-6 times for exceeding his authority? Number of times Trump? ZERO.
  3. Anyone would sue to protect their personal business financial records from mad democrats anxious to mine for new material to write political attack ads over.
  4. IRS returns are confidential. I'd fight you too. If there is anything wrong in them, the IRS worries about that, not you. Certainly nor Nancy.
  5. Obstructs Mueller investigation? How? When? It's finished, you idiot! And it was Mueller himself that concluded no Russian ties, you Moron!
First, assholes liked you dream up, manufacture and embellish a fake narrative, then you want to be jury and executioner of Trump based on your lies as well. And you wonder why Trump doesn't freely hand over personal documents. In the old days, people like you used to take black people you didn't like and string them up to a tree or tie them to the back of a truck and drag them. What is your ranking in the KKK anyway, Caddo?

You leftists seriously need to find better shit to get worked up about. This is beyond dumb.

Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

‘It’s entirely inappropriate’: Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

Your story doesn’t check out.

Tough to squeeze in 4 bankruptcies and a decade of billion+ losses when you have a lifetime of profit turning.

Your statements don't "check out." Trump is one of the most successful businessmen ever if he's created 500 businesses and only had 4 go bankrupt. You know nothing of Trump except some quarter century old illegally stolen tax returns.

Certainly not "illegal" and probably not even "inappropriate" but the crazy angry left has gotta call it an "illegal campaign video". Is that the best they can do these days?

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

Tough to squeeze in 4 bankruptcies and a decade of billion+ losses when you have a lifetime of profit turning.

Your statements don't "check out." Trump is one of the most successful businessmen ever if he's created 500 businesses and only had 4 go bankrupt. You know nothing of Trump except some quarter century old illegally stolen tax returns.

What do you know that IRS didn't?

And it's true - many bussiness simply closed, without declaring bankruptcy.

A Complete List of Donald Trump’s Business Disasters

Here is a gem:

Service rendered: Residential and commercial real estate financing

Years in business: 1.5

What went wrong: Even someone as deluded as Donald Trump probaby should have been able to predict this one. While the bubble hadn’t burst quite yet, in 2006, market prices were already starting to fall. And a few months after that is when Trump Mortgage decided to make its debut, with Trump telling CNBC that it was “a great time to start a mortgage company. I’ve been hearing about this bubble for so many years from you and everybody else in your world, but I haven’t seen it. I will let you know when I see it.”

Last edited:

He most likely lost more money than any other American for over a decade. Each year he lost millions, sometimes hundreds of millions and that's not counting his real estate depreciation. The sad part is the money he lost often times was borrowed, not even his to begin with, hence the bankruptcies.

The guy is a fraud.

So when are you announcing that you are running for dogcatcher? Nevermind! I forgot you don't meet the requirements.

He most likely lost more money than any other American for over a decade. Each year he lost millions, sometimes hundreds of millions and that's not counting his real estate depreciation. The sad part is the money he lost often times was borrowed, not even his to begin with, hence the bankruptcies.

The guy is a fraud.

The fraud is you posting these lies.

Forum List

Back