Trump says not paying taxes makes him smart...Then says not paying taxes? Never said it!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

Much of Trump's penchant for denying saying things when it's easy to prove he said them might come from the likelihood that he has surrounded himself with sycophantic yes-men most of his life and has simply never encountered being held accountable for what he says one day to the next.

Trump will show you all

He will release his taxes and PROVE how much he pays

Right Donald?

Isn't it simply amazing that it is Trump who has the support of most of the former generals and flag officers and 17 Medal of Honor receiptents as well as the endorsement of the police and law enforcement union, the Border Patrol Union, and even ICE who has never before in history endorced any candidate? Yes, the active duty military and the veterans overwhelmingly support Trump to be Commander-in-Chief and not Hillary. Even the Secret Service look upon being assigned to a Hillary detail as punishment. Were Hillary so respected and revered as you seem to think, she would be the one these fine folks would be behind.

Trump has some support of LEO and military, but certainly not all or of a signficant minority.

The dog does not hunt.

How much does Trump pay in taxes and gives to charity, not who supports him who wears a uniform, is this OP.

His arrogance knows no bounds. Here he is trying to appeal to the working class while bragging about paying no taxes despite having the sort of wealth his followers can't even fathom.

By the same token, Hillary has made herself fantastically wealthy through politics rather than business. She sells political influence, siphons off enormous sums from charitable donations, and hides wealth just as surely as the Donald.

One admits it and boasts about it. The other benefits from a system that won't even ask her about it in front of he American public. Is one really all that much better than the other?

Trump will make lying patriotic.

Damn, it still cracks me up every time a Hiltlaryette whines about "lying." Your hypocrisy is unreal. You support Hitlary! And you're against lying! :lmao: Just so funny. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Trump will make lying patriotic.

Damn, it still cracks me up every time a Hiltlaryette whines about "lying." Your hypocrisy is unreal. You support Hitlary! And you're against lying! :lmao: Just so funny. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Says Kaz, one of the board's great liars.

Don't forget meanie pants. I'm a meanie pants too, Jake
icon_bonk.gif

And after this video his supporters agree with both. He said it and its good and he also never said that! Want to make a winger put you on ignore? Ask them which Trump is right and never let them deflect to someone or something else. Eventually their name calling runs out and they need a safe space like in my sig:biggrin:

Yeah, I went there:dev3:

I use whatever deductions allowed to lower my tax bill as much as possible, I expect billionares do the same. If Trump can legally lower his tax to zero he would be a fool to not use those deductions. Don't blame Trump for being a smart businessman. Maybe we should change our tax laws instead of blaming a smart man for legally using those laws. Do you want a smart President or an idiot President? Trump would definitely be a smart President.

No one is saying Trump should not avoid taxes where legally possible.

But the suggestion is out there that he is illegally evading paying them, and that will continue to hurt him until he tells the truth.

Isn't it simply amazing that it is Trump who has the support of most of the former generals and flag officers and 17 Medal of Honor receiptents as well as the endorsement of the police and law enforcement union, the Border Patrol Union, and even ICE who has never before in history endorced any candidate? Yes, the active duty military and the veterans overwhelmingly support Trump to be Commander-in-Chief and not Hillary. Even the Secret Service look upon being assigned to a Hillary detail as punishment. Were Hillary so respected and revered as you seem to think, she would be the one these fine folks would be behind.

50 G.O.P. Officials Warn Donald Trump Would Put Nation’s Security ‘at Risk’

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

dogmaphobe makes bold assertions without facts

So, that $900,000 was paid to Chelsea for what, exactly?
Tell us, with absolute facts.
And prove she did not pay taxes.

You are thinking that people who have made themselves fantastically wealthy from politics do not have the acumen necessary to hire the same sorts of clever accountants as the Donald?

You are even more naive than I imagined. Ah -- the true believer!

Forum List

Back