trump: says ask me anything but i wont answer

Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
There were nearly 25,000 comments on the Reddit post. Donald Trump appeared to answer seven of them before posting a sign off.

Of those seven answers, none addressed new information the candidate hasn’t answered before. Answers included his stance on immigration policies, “keeping Crooked Hillary Clinton out of the White House,” concern about voter fraud and loving NASA.

Reddit is a self-proclaimed “front page of the internet,” which hosts breaking news content, images, discussions and other relevant topics of the day. Most of its audience are millennials.

Trump’s “Ask Me Anything” was hosted in a certain section of Reddit meant for Trump supporters, and moderators clarified that they would delete posts supportive of other candidates. Users also “upvote” and “downvote” certain questions, and ones with more upvotes were more likely to get answers from the candidate.

snip

View image on Twitter
CoaEVwbVMAEYNGG.jpg:small

Follow
Patrick @Thegetawayplan9

I asked @realDonaldTrump on his AMA why he wont share his tax returns...

I got immediately banned.

7:09 PM - 27 Jul 2016

Read more here: Trump’s Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ light on actual answers

I have a question...

The media and nearly every important player in politics has trashed you in the last ten days.... Leon Panetta has indicated that you might be a traitor to the United States of America last night..

Oh ya.....the question...??? You seem to be doing OK but I was wondering???? What would it take to actually make your head explode????

Just curious....

There were nearly 25,000 comments on the Reddit post. Donald Trump appeared to answer seven of them before posting a sign off.

Of those seven answers, none addressed new information the candidate hasn’t answered before. Answers included his stance on immigration policies, “keeping Crooked Hillary Clinton out of the White House,” concern about voter fraud and loving NASA.

Reddit is a self-proclaimed “front page of the internet,” which hosts breaking news content, images, discussions and other relevant topics of the day. Most of its audience are millennials.

Trump’s “Ask Me Anything” was hosted in a certain section of Reddit meant for Trump supporters, and moderators clarified that they would delete posts supportive of other candidates. Users also “upvote” and “downvote” certain questions, and ones with more upvotes were more likely to get answers from the candidate.

snip

View image on Twitter
CoaEVwbVMAEYNGG.jpg:small

Follow
Patrick @Thegetawayplan9

I asked @realDonaldTrump on his AMA why he wont share his tax returns...

I got immediately banned.

7:09 PM - 27 Jul 2016

Read more here: Trump’s Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ light on actual answers

Did anyone ask him what is is? Meh,at this point what difference does it make......

Forum List

Back