Trump said Russia is no longer targeting the U.S.

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
President Trump says Russia, no longer targeting U.S. Which does not match with what our intelligent community is telling us.

The day after the Helsinki meeting where Trump decided to walk back his comments about "I don't see any reason why it 'would' be Russia" who attacked us, after taking Putin's word for it, came back home a day later, and changed it to "wouldn't", with an "apostrophe t".

And today, he said Russia is no longer targeting the U.S.? According to who? Trump? Lol! His own intelligence said that Russia was actively trying to attack our election system for 2018, right now.

So, now I'm totally confused? Can some of these Trump apologists explain to me who is saying what, and who is telling the truth, because we can't have two different stories on Russia? Trump or our intelligence community is lying?

The way I see it, Trump was either lying once or twice? Unless someone can prove me wrong?

This guy doesn't have a clue. And I said it with an "apostrophe t", that I won't change.

Last edited:
Oh goody! MSNBC as a source!!

I hadn't seen them as a source in so long, it's so nice to see the lefts bastion of liberalism back at USMB!!

Trump just repeating what his overlord tells him to say.

Well his new claim is that no meant "no more questions" even though he continued on and answered the question.
Exactly! What kills me is, neither the Left or his base understand what the hell he is talking about on any given day, but will agree with him anyway, even though the base hasn't a clue what they are agreeing to. Seeing that most of his claims about any given subject may include several different answers, leaves the entire country wondering what the hell he is talking about, minus his base, who will believe whatever his last sentence tells us. How crazy is that?

Oh goody! MSNBC as a source!!

I hadn't seen them as a source in so long, it's so nice to see the lefts bastion of liberalism back at USMB!!
You are obviously part of that Sheep herd who will believe the last sentence, and hope enough of that spaghetti nonsense of Trump's will stick to the wall.

Well his new claim is that no meant "no more questions" even though he continued on and answered the question.

They aren’t even bothering with plausible lies at this point.

And why would they bother....trump’s people will believe whatever he tells them to believe. Hell, they probably believe both the lie, and the lie about the lie.

President Trump says Russia, no longer targeting U.S. Which does not match with what our intelligent community is telling us.

The day after the Helsinki meeting where Trump decided to walk back his comments about "I don't see any reason why it 'would' be Russia" who attacked us, after taking Putin's word for it, came back home a day later, and changed it to "wouldn't", with an "apostrophe t".

And today, he said Russia is no longer targeting the U.S.? According to who? Trump? Lol! His own intelligence said that Russia was actively trying to attack our election system for 2018, right now.

So, now I'm totally confused? Can some of these Trump apologists explain to me who is saying what, and who is telling the truth, because we can't have two different stories on Russia? Trump or our intelligence community is lying?

The way I see it, Trump was either lying once or twice? Unless someone can prove me wrong?

This guy doesn't have a clue. And I said it with an "apostrophe t", that I won't change.
I don't see why you're confused. Russia is no longer targeting the US, the same as North Korea is no longer a nuclear concern. It is all thanks to Trump's presence, his magic meetings with those leaders.
DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Well the upside to Trump's comment, is that you Democrats will have an excuse when you lose again this November and 2020.

You can always blame "Russian meddling" again. :laughing0301:

Drump has been emboldened by the stupidity of his base. He literally believes he can tell people that are actually intelligent anything and they will fall for it like his imbecilic base.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Yeah.

That’s up there with Sander’s claim that the incredulous expressions that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was making during Trump’s remarks at the NATO meeting.....

.....was because he was expecting a full breakfast and they only had pastries.

White House claims John Kelly looked 'displeased' at NATO summit because 'because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese'

You can’t make this shit up.

Last edited:

Well the upside to Trump's comment, is that you Democrats will have an excuse when you lose again this November and 2020.

You can always blame "Russian meddling" again. :laughing0301:
Only a flock of Sheep could be this intellectually challenged to still support a person who talks out of both sides of his or her mouth, while simultaneously supporting the overthrow of his or her own country, by lying about the very folks who work tirelessly to protect it.

And why would they bother....trump’s people will believe whatever he tells them to believe. Hell, they probably believe both the lie, and the lie about the lie.
Like Corker said, they behave like a cult.

Like Corker said, they behave like a cult.
It’s not Trump I fault. It’s the folks that will accept clumsy, stupid, systematic lies without question on important and far reaching issues.

we have a bitch for president.
America must be first.
Fuck Russia.
Ronald Reagan stood up to the soviets.
Trump is weak.
needs to wake up.
America is not for sell
we are different

Last edited:

Forum List

Back