Trump Refers To Goofy Elizabeth Warren As Pocahontas During White House Event Honoring Navajo Code

Omg ppl are MMMMEEEEELLLLLTTTTTTIIIINNNNNNGGGGG...he called a woman who LIED about being Indian in order to secure $$$$$ and privilege MEANT FOR INDIANS "Pocahantas".

And everybody knew exactly who he was talking about! That's the hilarious part.

I laughed so hard when I heard the clip on the radio. NPR had a fucking meltdown. A “racial slur”! LMAO

Disney is going to have to pull all copies of Pocahontas, since it is now a racial slur.

:rofl:

Enjoyed the speech by Mr. Peter MacDonald. He, Thomas Begay and the other Begay in wheelchair are truly 3 treasures the nation has been blessed with.

The Pocahontas reference fell flat, I thought that was somewhat demeaning to the occasion. At least there was sense enough that nobody played The Ballad of Ira Hayes.

trump makes himself look like a juvenile twat every time he opens his big, fat, stupid, mouth.

Disney is going to have to pull all copies of Pocahontas, since it is now a racial slur.

:rofl:

Actually every time Trump calls her Pocahontas he is giving her a compliment, but he probably thinks Pocahontas is some made up cartoon character.

She should respond, thank you but I'm not. Referring to Pocahontas like a cartoon character is a racial slur.

He degrades all people who have native American Indian blood when he uses her name to demean a person, of which he must find E. Warren a threat. I am thinking she should run against him in 2020 as he sees her as such a threat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back