Trump ranted, bragged, insulted and abruptly hung up on the Prime Minister of Australia

The PM said there wasn't any shouting etc.
Just more LIB MSM fake news bullshit!
Democrats lie. They lie about everything. It's why they are a dead party.
trump.jpg

Trump acted like a middle school girl.
Its obvious Trump is suffering from early dementia-Alzheimer.
Let's hope he invites Putin in to help out. You got 8 years of Trump.
Interesting. Trump mentally can't last 8 years!!! Dementia will claim his mind before then.
Or yours. In six months you will be in a soft room sucking your thumb.
Its not about me or you JACK ASS! It's about TRUMP!!!! Dementia runs in his family. His father died from it!!!!! Trump is 70 years old and this disease afflict white males start around 65! Trump at 70 has already shown signs of Dementia.

LOL you're a total fruit loop Rast, like seriously how much are they paying you to look like such a dumbass?

Everyone panic someone opened the loopy box.

Do you think old crap news is going to make a difference? Your biased spin didn't work during the campaign why would it work now?

Silly lefty, Trump is for Capitalists :)

One more thing on this issue

Turnbull is an unpopular Prime Minister with an approval rating of only 35% ,less than the opposition leader, he only has a majority of one seat in Parliament and is one of Australia's VERY worst PMs.

Hopefully he will soon be gone.Good riddance.

Malcolm Turnbull doesn't represent the majority of Australia.

Malcolm Turnbull doesn't represent the majority of Australia.[
Sorta like trump...

No

President Trump was voted by the majority of America.

Like it not he is THE PRESIDENT:2up:

Thanks GOD.
Are you really this stupid or just showing that you can be as smart as a dead roach....

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote
The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

We should be happy to take 1200 killers off their hands.

Send them back to where they came from. Everyone is happy.

which ones are killers?

be specific.

we'll wait.
According to Australia, all of them. They were vetted, considered too dangerous to enter Australia and confined to an island.

link to legitimate source.

thanks

*edit*

seriously, try actual news, lying loon

SYDNEY, Australia — The Australian government said Sunday that it had reached a one-time agreement in which the United States would take in refugees who had been banished to a detention center on the tiny impoverished Pacific island nation of Nauru.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and the immigration minister, Peter Dutton, said the government would first resettle refugee women, children and families.

Refugees held at another offshore processing center, Manus Island, a province of Papua New Guinea, may also be considered for resettlement in the United States. Asylum seekers who have not been granted refugee status should return home, Mr. Turnbull said.

Mr. Turnbull would not say how many of the refugees, who were granted that status by the United Nations, would be resettled in the United States. “U.S. authorities will conduct their own assessment of refugees and decide which people are resettled in the U.S.,” he said in a written statement. About 410 men, women and children are held on Nauru, and 823 men are held on Manus Island. Some are from Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam and Malaysia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/australia/australia-refugees-united-states.html?_r=0

oh...and genius,

Trump: Obama deal to accept thousands of illegal immigrants

Liberals are such fools.
Really.....no use of logic or experience, merely submission to their elites. Must be what they honor in Islam.
Raise your paw.

Mull over this query:

How has taking refugees effected Germany...? A good thing or bad?

France?

Jordan?

Holland?

Scandinavia....specifically Sweden

If it hasn't worked for all these countries, why would we want to go through the same?

Judging by who this is directed to....let me explain it as I would to a five year old:
Let's say you put our hand on a hot stove, and burn it....should I say, I have good medical insurance....I should put my hand on the stove, too???

Get it????
I get it, PC and assume that you are 100% Native American. LOL

Trump gives the finger to one of our staunchest historical allies. Love it.
what has Australia done for us lately
Fought with us in wars and lost lives.

The Fight Against ISIS: Australia Rejects US Plea To Boost Efforts In Iraq And Syria After Paris Attacks
Yes, dumb fuck. And we are going to get less and less international cooperation as the orange clown and his insane enablers, like you, alienate allies, and consolidate enemies. Very smart of you, definately the recipe for national failure. Putin is proud of you.

Despite this being a blatant booby-trap by Obama (no doubt in my mind) I do think that as a nation we have to be a bit careful about dumping agreements every time we change presidents ya know what I mean.

Renegotiating the deal is exactly what we should do with contentious shit like this. Like I said, /if/ President Trump got something along the lines of "if they don't pass our extreme vetting procedures then they're not our problem" then that is a logical and fair way to go. We're maintaining our national security while still somewhat honoring deals we've made as a nation. And if they happen to fail our vetting well that's just too bad.

On the other hand if President Trump /didn't/ get that assurance, I think the we can still deport them after the fact on the basis of connection to terrorist groups as noted in the USC yeah?
----------------------------------------- the reason that the President SUPPOSEDLY got annoyed and slapped the aussie around a bit is to publicize that he is a hardazz which is a good thing to be with the aussie and other so called world leaders . Now , everyone knows that the President is a hardazz and that's a good thing ECurious !!
A really fucking dumb hardazz. And Putin is laughing at just how stupid of a leader we elected.

One more thing on this issue

Turnbull is an unpopular Prime Minister with an approval rating of only 35% ,less than the opposition leader, he only has a majority of one seat in Parliament and is one of Australia's VERY worst PMs.

Hopefully he will soon be gone.Good riddance.

Malcolm Turnbull doesn't represent the majority of Australia.

Malcolm Turnbull doesn't represent the majority of Australia.[
Sorta like trump...

No

President Trump was voted by the majority of America.

Like it not he is THE PRESIDENT:2up:

Thanks GOD.
No, the orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Yes, he is President, and the clown is going to make us all regret that before even 100 days are up.

We should be happy to take 1200 killers off their hands.

Send them back to where they came from. Everyone is happy.

which ones are killers?

be specific.

we'll wait.
According to Australia, all of them. They were vetted, considered too dangerous to enter Australia and confined to an island.

thanks

*edit*

SYDNEY, Australia — The Australian government said Sunday that it had reached a one-time agreement in which the United States would take in refugees who had been banished to a detention center on the tiny impoverished Pacific island nation of Nauru.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and the immigration minister, Peter Dutton, said the government would first resettle refugee women, children and families.

Refugees held at another offshore processing center, Manus Island, a province of Papua New Guinea, may also be considered for resettlement in the United States. Asylum seekers who have not been granted refugee status should return home, Mr. Turnbull said.

Mr. Turnbull would not say how many of the refugees, who were granted that status by the United Nations, would be resettled in the United States. “U.S. authorities will conduct their own assessment of refugees and decide which people are resettled in the U.S.,” he said in a written statement. About 410 men, women and children are held on Nauru, and 823 men are held on Manus Island. Some are from Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam and Malaysia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/australia/australia-refugees-united-states.html?_r=0

oh...and genius,

Liberals are such fools.
Really.....no use of logic or experience, merely submission to their elites. Must be what they honor in Islam.
Raise your paw.

Mull over this query:

France?

Jordan?

Holland?

If it hasn't worked for all these countries, why would we want to go through the same?

Judging by who this is directed to....let me explain it as I would to a five year old:
Let's say you put our hand on a hot stove, and burn it....should I say, I have good medical insurance....I should put my hand on the stove, too???

Get it????

I'm a legal immigrant to this country.
Nor do I have any intention of overturning the Constitution nor cutting off your head.

Why do you ask?

And...the misnomer, 'Native American'....don't use it again: those accorded that title came here as well, over the Bering land bridge.

Sooo.....your point is exactly what?

which ones are killers?

be specific.

we'll wait.

thanks

*edit*

oh...and genius,

Liberals are such fools.
Raise your paw.

Mull over this query:

France?

Jordan?

Holland?

Get it????

Nor do I have any intention of overturning the Constitution nor cutting off your head.

Why do you ask?

And...the misnomer, 'Native American'....don't use it again: those accorded that title came here as well, over the Bering land bridge.

Well now, since you do not like our institution, go back to Russia.

thanks

*edit*

oh...and genius,

Liberals are such fools.
Raise your paw.

Mull over this query:

France?

Jordan?

Holland?

Get it????

Why do you ask?

Well now, since you do not like our institution, go back to Russia.

I didn't come here from Russia.

And, what is this "our institution" jargon?

I'm more American than any Liberal or Democrat...and I'm here to oversee a return to the Founder's America.

You're welcome to remain....if you shape up.

Elites are losing their shit over 2 tough phone calls. Trump smiles & says "Relax, I got this. I've done lots of these deals." He has.
No, the orange clown has not done these types of deals. Government is far different than business.

If Trump is 'the orange clown,' is Obama the 'black snake'?

And, if so....which would you rather be known as?

Trump gives the finger to one of our staunchest historical allies. Love it.
what has Australia done for us lately
Fought with us in wars and lost lives.

The Fight Against ISIS: Australia Rejects US Plea To Boost Efforts In Iraq And Syria After Paris Attacks
Yes, dumb fuck. And we are going to get less and less international cooperation as the orange clown and his insane enablers, like you, alienate allies, and consolidate enemies. Very smart of you, definately the recipe for national failure. Putin is proud of you.

FYI I didn't support Trump. But I am all for a little isolationalism

Forum List

Back