Trump Rally today, 5-13-23, from Des Moines IA.

“….and I promise not to do dick about our rogue Intel Agencies, including their stranglehold on Social media. I guarantee no one will be held to account!”

The crowd roars their approval!!!

you mean a mutual whine/sausage fest?

<pfffft>

i have better things to do than suffer thru a tribbleheaded, mango hued, man baby get his jollies off a bunch of poorly educated cultists who have no idea just how much he mocks you.

you mean a mutual whine/sausage fest?

<pfffft>

i have better things to do than suffer thru a tribbleheaded, mango hued, man baby get his jollies off a bunch of poorly educated cultists who have no idea just how much he mocks you.

So do you have anything to add to the conversation or about the topic?

Because all of that had nothing to do with the topic and was comprised entirely of just insults based on nothing at all with no real purpose, focus or intent.

Nothing but insults show a lack of reasoning skills, purpose, intelligence or maturity. It's a sign of someone who has nothing to actually say and a sign of desperation.

Because all of that had nothing to do with the topic and was comprised entirely of just insults based on nothing at all with no real purpose, focus or intent.

Nothing but insults show a lack of reasoning skills, purpose, intelligence or maturity. It's a sign of someone who has nothing to actually say and a sign of desperation.

Reasons why I keep that loser on ignore at all times, only occasionally looking to see if finally it said something worthwhile.

What is owed to the cult of a delusional fraud?

well, since that seems to be the OP's USUAL MO ...

i thought at the time i'd return the favor.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i do have something to add after all!

Ron DeSantis tiptoes around Iowa as Trump cancels visit amid tornado threat

The Florida governor took advantage of the former president's absence and made an unannounced visit to a barbecue joint near where Trump was supposed to rally.

LOL!!!!

I don’t think you have anything better to do.

i indeedily doodily did! sitting out on my deck with sunny skies & cold fat tire beer - i had the tunes on & watched all the pretty birds come around at the feeders.

:heehee: & knowing donny had a miserable time being the alpha that he is, because he cancelled his sausage fest; but ron deathsentence tipped toed around the iowa tulips instead! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back