Trump rally in Iowa

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Americans in the heartland love Trump. I can't wait until the Iowa caucus. It will be all Trump.

---Donald Trump will speak to supporters in Sioux City, Iowa, on Sunday, October 29---

---Trump Calls Biden 'Evil' And Trashes His Record In Fiery Speech To Iowa Supporters---

Americans in the heartland love Trump. I can't wait until the Iowa caucus. It will be all Trump.

---Donald Trump will speak to supporters in Sioux City, Iowa, on Sunday, October 29---

---Trump Calls Biden 'Evil' And Trashes His Record In Fiery Speech To Iowa Supporters---

Some people like drugs, others like jumping out of planes, and others think politics is entertainment.

Some people like drugs, others like jumping out of planes, and others think politics is entertainment.
baby-cry.jpg

It is hardly serious based on any past evidence .

Otherwise how do the Sheeple explain their zero achievement every week of every year from the year dot ?

Trump rallies are getting crazy. Trump talking about russian pee tapes and guys talking like Yoda?

Forum List

Back