Trump Rally 6:00 Central Tonight!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Trump rally...7:00 Eastern 6:00 Central :banana:

It's in Florida...heard it's in a BIG arena!

Cooking, wine, and an evening with our beloved president...what more could you ask for?

:thewave:

RSBN does an excellent job with covering his rallies. Please donate if you can.

Trump19.jpg

Think that Trump is gonna get some of those military personnel he pardoned to attend? He's already said that he wants to have them campaign for him.

And, if he does, I wonder if he's gonna be stupid enough to have them wear their uniforms to the rally?

I really hate that Trump has managed to politicize my Navy.

Trump wants convicted or charged war criminals on the campaign trail with him, report says

• President Donald Trump has floated the idea of having US troops who were convicted or accused of war crimes join him on the campaign trail, according to a report from The Daily Beast.
  • The Daily Beast spoke with two sources who said they overheard Trump discussing appearances at 2020 rallies by former US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, former US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, or Navy SEAL Chief Edward Gallagher.
  • Lorance was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men and was sentenced to 19 years in prison.
  • Golsteyn was accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and his trial had not yet begun.
  • Gallagher was convicted of posing with a corpse of a dead ISIS fighter and was acquitted of other more serious charges.
  • On November 15, Trump intervened in all three cases, granting clemency to Lorance and Golsteyn and reversing a decision to demote Gallagher.

Think that Trump is gonna get some of those military personnel he pardoned to attend? He's already said that he wants to have them campaign for him.

And, if he does, I wonder if he's gonna be stupid enough to have them wear their uniforms to the rally?

Trump wants convicted or charged war criminals on the campaign trail with him, report says

• President Donald Trump has floated the idea of having US troops who were convicted or accused of war crimes join him on the campaign trail, according to a report from The Daily Beast.
  • The Daily Beast spoke with two sources who said they overheard Trump discussing appearances at 2020 rallies by former US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, former US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, or Navy SEAL Chief Edward Gallagher.
  • Lorance was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men and was sentenced to 19 years in prison.
  • Golsteyn was accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and his trial had not yet begun.
  • Gallagher was convicted of posing with a corpse of a dead ISIS fighter and was acquitted of other more serious charges.
  • On November 15, Trump intervened in all three cases, granting clemency to Lorance and Golsteyn and reversing a decision to demote Gallagher.
Can we assume you’re a little butthurt?

Yes, I'm upset. I don't like Trump using my branch of the service as a political tool.

Yes, I'm upset. I don't like Trump using my branch of the service as a political tool.
My dad, an E9, supports Trumps decision.

Lefties, you will have to wait until the MSM tells you what to talk about before you can post anything here.

Go Trump! Lock her up! 306 to 232! Woo Hoo!

He is the CIC! Take orders boy!

Forum List

Back