Trump pushes fast track Generics

But thanks to Trump they will be hiking the price globally...not just on the American people.....

When will you clean the shit off your tongue? My guess is never you buy into all his bullshit just like bringing back all the manufacturing jobs.

Trump's tariffs are backfiring on the U.S., Fed finds
Every prediction of a negative effect or "backlash" of the tariffs have not come to fruition...shit off my tongue???? what an asshole you are...

But thanks to Trump they will be hiking the price globally...not just on the American people.....

When will you clean the shit off your tongue? My guess is never you buy into all his bullshit just like bringing back all the manufacturing jobs.

Every prediction of a negative effect or "backlash" of the tariffs have not come to fruition...shit off my tongue???? what an asshole you are...

What an asshole you are for believing every goddamn thing that comes out of Trumps mouth.

What an asshole you are for believing every goddamn thing that comes out of Trumps mouth.
Now I'm an asshole?....what happened?...did you run out of D cell batteries?....

Now I'm an asshole?....what happened?...did you run out of D cell batteries?....

Well if the hole fits wear it. Even if some generics may come down a little in price the higher cost generics and brand names will go up to offset any price decrease, you'be been bamboozled again at the winning game.

How are those cheap generics coming? Did you hear? Most are not available in the U.S.

Forum List

Back