Trump Praises Congressman That Assaulted Reporter

Trump made a joke.

He knew that the MSM would go bat-shit crazy.

He knew that his constituency would love it.

This drives the Media crazy. He literally doesn't give a shit that they are outraged. In fact, he revels in it.

Guess what?
There are some things you don’t joke about

How will this play when Trump goes all powderpuff on the Saudis for torturing, murdering and dismembering a journalist?

Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump praised Montana Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte for assaulting a reporter during his campaign last May, saying "any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy" and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.
At a Montana rally Thursday night, Trump admitted, "I shouldn't say this," but continued and said, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianforte assaulted a reporter in May, 2017. He plead guilty to the assault and was sentenced for the crime.

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty, Won't Serve Jail Time In Assault On Journalist

Now, in October, 2018, we have our POTUS praising Gianforte for assaulting a reporter, the very same week the Saudi mess is going on with the Khashoggi murder.

Trump has absolutely no regard whatsoever for the free press, anywhere in the world.

Yeah that was awesome. Would have been better if he gave the little fag the boot after though.

Trump made a joke.

He knew that the MSM would go bat-shit crazy.

He knew that his constituency would love it.

This drives the Media crazy. He literally doesn't give a shit that they are outraged. In fact, he revels in it.

Guess what?
There are some things you don’t joke about

How will this play when Trump goes all powderpuff on the Saudis for torturing, murdering and dismembering a journalist?

Just fine. A dead Saudi killed by Saudi's in their embassy in Turky just ain’t our problem. Especially if the victim is a shady motherfucker.

Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump praised Montana Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte for assaulting a reporter during his campaign last May, saying "any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy" and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.
At a Montana rally Thursday night, Trump admitted, "I shouldn't say this," but continued and said, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianforte assaulted a reporter in May, 2017. He plead guilty to the assault and was sentenced for the crime.

Montana's Gianforte Pleads Guilty, Won't Serve Jail Time In Assault On Journalist

Now, in October, 2018, we have our POTUS praising Gianforte for assaulting a reporter, the very same week the Saudi mess is going on with the Khashoggi murder.

Trump has absolutely no regard whatsoever for the free press, anywhere in the world.

Rep. Gianforte may not be perfect, but compared the Marxist dystopia that the opposition represents, I'd vote for him in a flash

Rep. Gianforte may not be perfect, but compared the Marxist dystopia that the opposition represents, I'd vote for him in a flash

He was humble and humiliated by how he acted

Has more class than a president who celebrated it

Hi, Pete. Needless to say, I completely disagree with your first paragraph, However in the 2nd.."hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets (tariffs?), individual rights (1A for journalists/freedom from violence and murder?) "deliberately" misinform and manipulate (Pirro/Hannity/Ingraham/Napolitano?) As for your C17 schtick, guess I'll never vote for you and your murderous heart either. I think you got the King Herod complex that everybody is out to get you, so off with their heads, right?

Hi Dumbfuck. You're freakishly stupid, so you can not even be made aware of the history created by pieces of shit like yourself that allowed sociopaths like lenin, stalin, hitler, mussolini, mao, polpot et al to acquire and abuse power. Sniveling, servile, authoritarian asshats like you believe that what you are programmed with on MSLSD, PBS, CBS, ABC, NBS and CNN-BS is pure fact, no intention to manipulate you was made. You're totally ignorant about real facts however. The fact that leftists have killed over 100 million people just to secure and maintain power is lost on you. Had someone killed a few thousand commies decades ago, they could have saved 100 million innocent people. The fact that the remaining leftist governments in the world are swirling down the toilet, or doing what they can to reform their markets so that people can buy food. The fact that NO ONE flees to a communist country to escape freedom. The fact that your fellow bed wetters riot and destroy shit when people you hate speak in public is obviously not a problem to you.

If we need to kill a few thousand sociopaths to save the lives of another 100 million people so be it.

So as long as you disagree with me, I know I'm right.

Eat shit and die you fucking parasite.

:fu:

he never praised him. post the quote that actually praised him. I dare you to.

These so called "journalists" are nothing but apparatchiks who work for the globalist collective. They are not our countrymen, neighbors, fellow citizens or our friends in any way shape or form. They are traitors. They are the enemies of the COTUS, their objective is to marginalize our sovereignty and ultimately bring us down to be governed as a vassal state of a world wide marxist government.

They produce agitprop disguised as "news", hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets, individual rights and traditional cultural values and norms, and deliberately misinform and manipulate the public to it's own detriment. These sniveling bed wetters are lucky Trump is the president, because if I were it would be raining communists out of the back of C17's 100 miles off the coast of Midway Island.

The reporter that Gianforte ILLEGALLY assaulted is an American citizen.

Ben Jacobs (journalist) - Wikipedia

So, right there you are demonstrating your ignorance.

WHY In Hell do you hate the 1st Amendment so much?

All I hear from your rant is paranoia & credible evidence of brain washing.
Did you get the super spin cycle for free or did that cost an extra fiddy cent?

So you are saying because of the 1st amendment we don't have a choice as to liking or not liking a person who happens to be a journalist?

When the journalist made the decision to harass the congressman he was acting outside the scope of journalist and got treated accordingly. The congressman was entirely justified.

Slowly, step by step, the encouragement to assault the press.

accept that trump never did. so not sure your point. you have one?

So you are saying because of the 1st amendment we don't have a choice as to liking or not liking a person who happens to be a journalist?

I believe what the piece of shit is trying to assert is that leftist agitators should be able to harass those who oppose collectivist tyranny, thugs can riot, destroy businesses, burn shit down, shit on cop cars and flip them over and we are to accept it as a voice for democracy.

Any resistance will be considered attempted genocide and a crime against all humanity.

They really are THAT STUPID.

he never praised him. post the quote that actually praised him. I dare you to.

You Trumpsuckers are such morons

Well he speaks his mind. Of course some folks would rather he was a wishy washy politician. He ain't and never will be.

Love the guy.
Claudette, for those of us who see him negatively, the fact that he speaks his mind IS the heart of our disgust. What mind he has, that is. For example, last night in Montana he quotes a Gingrich blurb said on Fox the day before about Kavanaugh and caravans. He often picks up the thoughts of others and passes them on as his own. How often have his critics pointed out that his morning tweets are re-hashed Fox blurbs. So it's more like he is a mind-picker rather than an original thinker. However his statement that he likes the Saudis because they give him (HIM) lots of money is also speaking his mind.

Now that the word 'mobs' has become the word of the day, and Trump has picked up the 'Democrats give us mobs and Republicans give us jobs' mantra, (excusing GWB I guess) I heard someone this morning say the Democrats should get creative with the catchy phrases. I don't know who it was because I was listening rather than watching, but he said, 'how about ..Democrats are Constitution fillers and Republicans protect journalist killers'. Last night's praise of physical violence against a journalist makes the phrase a tad close.
Well, he is not politically correct that only be a good thing,
Like I’ve always said there would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch guys
It is. And if Republicans take healthcare away from Americans, they won’t have any health care either. It’s not just karma, it’s ignorance.
Who has to pay for people that can’t pay for their own shit? You do realize that the people that are paying for other peoples shit can’t afford that shit…

These so called "journalists" are nothing but apparatchiks who work for the globalist collective. They are not our countrymen, neighbors, fellow citizens or our friends in any way shape or form. They are traitors. They are the enemies of the COTUS, their objective is to marginalize our sovereignty and ultimately bring us down to be governed as a vassal state of a world wide marxist government.

They produce agitprop disguised as "news", hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets, individual rights and traditional cultural values and norms, and deliberately misinform and manipulate the public to it's own detriment. These sniveling bed wetters are lucky Trump is the president, because if I were it would be raining communists out of the back of C17's 100 miles off the coast of Midway Island.

The reporter that Gianforte ILLEGALLY assaulted is an American citizen.

WHY In Hell do you hate the 1st Amendment so much?

All I hear from your rant is paranoia & credible evidence of brain washing.
Did you get the super spin cycle for free or did that cost an extra fiddy cent?

My interest is protecting the 1st Amendment from parasites like you who abuse it in order to undermine the entire bill of rights.

All you "hear" is what you're programmed to interpret. Your side riots and destroys shit when people say things you don't want heard. Defeating you at your own game with your own tactics really pisses you pieces of shit right off I see.

LOL; you sound more & more like a complete moron each & every time you bloviate

It's just embarrassing, isn't it?

Even as a joke, he's the FUCKING PRESIDENT.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”

- Barack Hussein Obama -

Hi, Pete. Needless to say, I completely disagree with your first paragraph, However in the 2nd.."hide information that promotes capitalism, free markets (tariffs?), individual rights (1A for journalists/freedom from violence and murder?) "deliberately" misinform and manipulate (Pirro/Hannity/Ingraham/Napolitano?) As for your C17 schtick, guess I'll never vote for you and your murderous heart either. I think you got the King Herod complex that everybody is out to get you, so off with their heads, right?

Hi Dumbfuck. You're freakishly stupid, so you can not even be made aware of the history created by pieces of shit like yourself that allowed sociopaths like lenin, stalin, hitler, mussolini, mao, polpot et al to acquire and abuse power. Sniveling, servile, authoritarian asshats like you believe that what you are programmed with on MSLSD, PBS, CBS, ABC, NBS and CNN-BS is pure fact, no intention to manipulate you was made. You're totally ignorant about real facts however. The fact that leftists have killed over 100 million people just to secure and maintain power is lost on you. Had someone killed a few thousand commies decades ago, they could have saved 100 million innocent people. The fact that the remaining leftist governments in the world are swirling down the toilet, or doing what they can to reform their markets so that people can buy food. The fact that NO ONE flees to a communist country to escape freedom. The fact that your fellow bed wetters riot and destroy shit when people you hate speak in public is obviously not a problem to you.

If we need to kill a few thousand sociopaths to save the lives of another 100 million people so be it.

So as long as you disagree with me, I know I'm right.

Eat shit and die you fucking parasite.

:fu:

Golly, Pete. I'm at a real loss trying to figure if you are auditioning for Trump's equivalent of Himmler or Goebbels or maybe Eichmann. I'm sure you would be great at any of the 3.

Forum List

Back