Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

The claim that employers pay payroll taxes is a leftwing hoax. That money all comes out of employee compensation.
It's reflected in the true cost of employment. We tend to think that the number on the check is what it costs our employer to keep us employed. What we need to do is look at the gross amount, then add the employer's half of the SS and Medicare taxes. I think a lot of people would be surprised to find out how much they're getting syphoned off.

It's reflected in the true cost of employment. We tend to think that the number on the check is what it costs our employer to keep us employed. What we need to do is look at the gross amount, then add the employer's half of the SS and Medicare taxes. I think a lot of people would be surprised to find out how much they're getting syphoned off.
When you get paid on a 1099 you learn the truth. If an employer allows you to choose between getting paid on a 1099 or a W2, the later amount will be abut 9% lower.

The claim that employers pay payroll taxes is a leftwing hoax. That money all comes out of employee compensation.
/——-/ Be patient with left wingers with Fine Arts degrees and minimum wage jobs. They are clueless how compensation works.

Huh?

Employers pay payroll taxes. Employees pay income taxes. For each payroll run, there are three deductions form the corporation

1) Employee net income after taxes are deducted )assuming direct deposit)....otherwise a check
2) Taxes deducted from those employees to cover their tax burden
3) Payroll taxes paid by the employer....referred to as a tax match. Has no affect on the employee. It is the employer paying an additional tax to assist with FICA.

Employees dont pay payroll taxes. Employees pay income taxes.

Employers pay payroll taxes out of their own operating accounts.

When you get paid on a 1099 you learn the truth. If an employer allows you to choose between getting paid on a 1099 or a W2, the later amount will be abut 9% lower.
Not after you file the 1099.

1099 or w-2.....in the end, you are required to pay the same amount of taxes.

Huh?

Employers pay payroll taxes. Employees pay income taxes. For each payroll run, there are three deductions form the corporation

1) Employee net income after taxes are deducted )assuming direct deposit)....otherwise a check
3) Payroll taxes paid by the employer....referred to as a tax match. Has no affect on the employee. It is the employer paying an additional tax to assist with FICA.

That's a fiction, idiot. The money all comes out of employee compensation. It comes out of your check

Huh?

Not sure why you find it funny cellblock. It is not something made up. I have run over a dozen companies and what I stated is fact. It is what it is.

Not after you file the 1099.

1099 or w-2.....in the end, you are required to pay the same amount of taxes.
I don't file the 1099, moron. The employer does. Yes, you are required to pay the same amount. The only difference is that in one case you pay it on check and in the other case you have to pay the IRS yourself.

Huh?

Employers do not pay payroll taxes, numskull. You do. You would receive that money if your employer didn't send it to the government.

/——-/ Be patient with left wingers with Fine Arts degrees and minimum wage jobs. They are clueless how compensation works.
I can tell this one has been thoroughly swindled. It's just like the idiots who believe Social Security is good "investment."

I don't file the 1099, moron. The employer does. Yes, you are required to pay the same amount. The only difference is that in one case you pay it on check and in the other case you have to pay the IRS yourself.
really?

The employer submits the 1099 for IRS comparison to the 1099 recipient and his/her return.

Now, ifd you receive a 1099 it means during the course of the year, you earned at least 600 a year with that business. If you do not file quarterly, you will be penalized and charge interest for money earned each quarter prior to the fourth quarter.

You actually called me a moron in the same sentence where you said you don't file the 1099. You are required to do so by law as a recipient of the 1099.

LMAo ...and you called me a moron.

Classic.

Huh?

/——/ You really don’t know how compensation works, do you?

Employers do not pay payroll taxes, numskull. You do. You would receive that money if your employer didn't send it to the government.
wow.

You truly are clueless.

Payroll taxes have nothing to do with the employee.

It is a tax levied on the business owner based on the income of the employee.

You are one of those, I see. Taxes taken out of ones paycheck is nopt payroll tax. That is income tax.

Payroll tax is something an employer, by tax law, must ALSO pay to assist with the FICA...it is also referred to as an employer "tax match".

And you call ME a numskull?

Damn, all these loons can talk about is trump. How many admirers does he have?

Damn, all these loons can talk about is trump. How many admirers does he have?
They don't seem to realize that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him. They're just feeding his already inflated ego by demonstrating that he still gets under their skin even after being out of office for years.

really?

The employer submits the 1099 for IRS comparison to the 1099 recipient and his/her return.

Now, ifd you receive a 1099 it means during the course of the year, you earned at least 600 a year with that business. If you do not file quarterly, you will be penalized and charge interest for money earned each quarter prior to the fourth quarter.

You actually called me a moron in the same sentence where you said you don't file the 1099. You are required to do so by law as a recipient of the 1099.

LMAo ...and you called me a moron.

Classic.
You're higgling about stuff minutia that doesn't matter. That's because you know you are wrong.

Forum List

Back