Trump Orders Hospitals To Bypass Covid Data To CDC So His People See Then Numbers First

Liberals are counting anyone who dies for any reason as a COVID-19 death and are only reporting positive tests, skewing the actual % rate, to justify their Un-Constitutional, economy-destroying lock-downs and oppression....

Republicans are accused of ordering Hospitals To Bypass Covid Data To CDC...

....yet only Trump and the Conservatives are the only 'bad guy'....

Partisan morons are arguing whose criminals are worse instead of holding everyone equally accountable.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Your paranoid ramblings are bullshit. It is Trump and the Republicans who have increased the spread of the coronavirus by opening too soon. Every hotspot except California is run by Republicans.

Wait, liberals told us Trump can't open or close states. But now you blame him?

The states that have seen a large increase are states that Republicans run. They clearly are following Trump's demand that states re-open. Arizona, Georgia, Texas, Florida, and South Carolina to name a few. The only exception is California and Newsom clearly screed up.

And new york is doing wonderful?

New York's numbers are still down despite the spread to other states.

New York covid19 cases have almost doubled btw July 5th and July 13th.

Sorry, Nope... Went from 600 to 900... the 12th had only 500....

Should look at 7 day averages..

Sorry nope. July 5th-518
July 13th: 912

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and, beginning on Wednesday, send all coronavirus patient information to a central database in Washington — a move that has alarmed public health experts who fear the data will be distorted for political gain.

The new instructions are contained in a little-noticed document posted this week on the Department of Health and Human Services’ website, Sheryl Gay Stolberg reports. From now on, H.H.S., and not the C.D.C., will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, how many beds and ventilators are available, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

For perfectly innocent reasons I'm sure.
Great, now we will have even less reliable information.

Because the data will initially go to a government agency Trump controls instead of another government agency Trump controls?
I think Trump may not feel like he has sufficient control of the CDC. The CDC isn’t run by his political appointees.

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and, beginning on Wednesday, send all coronavirus patient information to a central database in Washington — a move that has alarmed public health experts who fear the data will be distorted for political gain.

It's ALREADY being distorted for political gain.

The CDC were the ones who told the people of Flint Michigan their tap water was JUST FINE as their hair fell out and their children died.

Thank God Trump is finally going to have an HONEST look at the raw data.

GO TRUMP GO

Listen to the stuck leftist piggies squeal.
The CDC were the ones who told the people of Flint Michigan their tap water was JUST FINE as their hair fell out and their children died.

Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!
There is no reason to lie about shit like this when it takes 50-60 seconds to look up the truth at the CDC website! Here's the ACTUAL CDC REPORT!

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released the results of its investigation into the potential health impact that lead contamination in the Flint, Michigan water supply had on the blood lead levels of local children. The findings indicate that when the source of the water supply was switched to the Flint River, without appropriate corrosion control measures, young children who drank the water had blood lead levels (BLLs) that were significantly higher than when the source of water was the Detroit water system. After the switch back to the Detroit water system, the percentage of children under 6 years with elevated blood lead levels returned to levels seen before the water switch took place.

“This crisis was entirely preventable, and a startling reminder of the critical need to eliminate all sources of lead from our children’s environment,” said Patrick Breysse, Ph.D., director of CDC’s National Center for Environmental Health. “CDC is committed to continued support for the people of Flint through our Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention program and efforts to raise awareness and promote action to address the critical public health issue in communities across the country.”

To understand the impact of consuming contaminated drinking water on children’s blood lead levels...."

~~ CDC Press Releases ~~ [Emphasis added]

The new instructions are contained in a little-noticed document posted this week on the Department of Health and Human Services’ website, Sheryl Gay Stolberg reports. From now on, H.H.S., and not the C.D.C., will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, how many beds and ventilators are available, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

Because the data will initially go to a government agency Trump controls instead of another government agency Trump controls?

Clearly the CDC is doing their job. Trump has to get someone who will either hide or spin the data.

Clearly?

I think Trump may not feel like he has sufficient control of the CDC. The CDC isn’t run by his political appointees.

So you are saying the Executive shouldn't have control of Executive agencies?

Un-elected civil servants should be able to override an elected official?

Just a reminder about Sharpiegate with hurricane Dorian.

The IG investigated and recently released the report. When the NWS contradicted Trump, Mulvaney decided that this was unacceptable and ordered political appointees to fix the problem by bending reality to suit Trump.

And that’s exactly why no one should feel great about this change until more is known why exactly it was done.

Depends. Say a president tells the executive agency to lie about the data.

Im not okay with that.

I'm saying the *president* is a lying sack of shit and should never be trusted with important data before the experts.

Im not okay with that.

You would be OK with it if a Democrat was doing it, you dime store hack-twat.

I'm saying the *president* is a lying sack of shit and should never be trusted with important data before the experts.

All you are saying is your person isn't president, and anything this one does is wrong.

Im not okay with that.

You’re attacking me based on an accusation that you fabricated.

That’s pretty weak sauce.

No, I would not be okay with that. Would you be okay with it?

Fake. Fake. Fakefakefake.

No, it's not you stupid fucking asshole.
TrumpTards are ruining this country.

Even FOX is reporting the story.

Trump HHS tells hospitals to send COVID-19 data to ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › health › 2020/07/15

3 hours ago - The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the CDC and send all COVID-19 patient information to Washington starting ...
Trump Administration Strips CDC of Control of Coronavirus Data
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

19 hours ago - Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database ...
Trump administration orders hospitals to bypass CDC in ...
www.cbsnews.com › news › coronavirus-data-cdc-hosp...

1 hour ago - The White House Coronavirus Task Force is instructing hospitals to submit COVID data to the Health and Human Services Department instead, ...
Trump Administration To Hospitals: Don't Send Covid-19 ...
www.forbes.com › sites › brucelee › 2020/07/14 › tru...

16 hours ago - Why is the White House bypassing the CDC? And what about the reports of using The National Guard to collect hospitalization data instead of ...
Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/07/14 › politics › trump-administra...

4 hours ago - Hospital data on coronavirus patients will now be rerouted to the Trump administration instead of first being sent to the US Centers for Disease ...

Last edited:

Spot on.
This just shows how fucking desperate Trump has become about the election in November.
He's going to flat out lie about the numbers.
Just like he lies about everything else.

Threating to send for students home unless colleges opened …. fail

Threatening to hold aid to k-12 schools not fully opening …. fail

Blaming Facui … fail

----

These guys are certainly capable of trying to "cook" the data, but …… could they really be stupid enough to think they won't be found out?
Yah, they probably are.

Im not okay with that.

Based on your partisan hackery posting.

Spot on.
This just shows how fucking desperate Trump has become about the election in November.
He's going to flat out lie about the numbers.
Just like he lies about everything else.

As desperate as Dems are to try to win?

My god, someone in office wants to win an election, never happened before....ever....

Any hospital that reports to HHS and this mysterious data basis should make it a point to release the data that it reports as a press release at the same time that it reports to HHS. This would facilitate outside monitoring. No executive-branch department, including HHS, which has had other problems with dishonesty and secretiveness, is credible at this point.

Yea I agree. Reporting a 98% positive covid19 rate when it's really 9.4% isn't dishonest.

The entire trump administration has a reputation for dishonesty and lying, why else would this order be given? This is an obvious attempt to manipulate which must be public information. There has to be independent verification of everything that comes from it. Let's face it. The orange whore and his sycophants have seriously compromised the health and security of the people of the United States, and cannot be believed and trusted in any way.

Im not okay with that.

Based on your partisan hackery posting.

So you just made something up to use against me. Cool. As long as we are both clear, there’s nothing true about your post. Just your own imagination.

So would you be okay with Trump telling the HHS to lie about statistics? Obviously not. You’re not an idiot. However, this contradicts your other assertion that executives should be in charge of executive agencies. My point is that their power shouldn’t be unlimited. That’s what happens in screwed up countries that we typically look down on. This is a hypothetical scenario, just a thought experiment, but we have seen Trump’s admin trending down this road with his statements on hurricane Dorian for example.

Forum List

Back