Trump once again shows his ugly hand.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Floats Possibility Of Firing Robert Mueller, Criticizes Jeff Sessions
“Why don’t I just fire Mueller?” Trump asked.

Poor Donald Dumb, having yet another "they're getting too close" meltdown on camera...with hands folded across chest, lips puckered and pouty, Trump goes on a rampage of who he wants fired and gone...and as always it starts with pitiful Sessions and ends with Mueller.

And just think, it all started with these words and a interview with Holt....

I trust you'll let us all know when Trump fires Mueller? Here's some advice. Don't hold your breath waiting for your fantasy to come true.

• Banned
I trust you'll let us all know when Trump fires Mueller? Here's some advice. Don't hold your breath waiting for your fantasy to come true.
Listen, this clown will either start a war with Syria, divorce his Barbie doll wife or fire somebody....HE NEEDS A DEFLECTIVE MOVE.....SOMETHING TO DEFLECT FROM HIS LAWYER'S RAID....:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Listen, this clown will either start a war with Syria, divorce his Barbie doll wife or fire somebody....HE NEEDS A DEFLECTIVE MOVE.....SOMETHING TO DEFLECT FROM HIS LAWYER'S RAID....:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Well, I guess we'd better start impeachment proceedings then because if he takes action against a tyrant who uses chemical weapons against his own people or fires somebody, that's just unacceptable.

Last edited:
The fact there is already a war in Syria and other places has no bearing on the OP. The OP has stated this only to demonstrate the failure of hindsight on her part. Soon Trump will make it clear how this point has been lost on her.

Forum List

Back