johnson widow speaks....maybe this is not a good thing, dear

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)....Listen, we all know Trump is a liar, we all know Kelly is a liar, as a matter of fact, everything about the Trump administration starts and ends with lies....so Mrs. Johnson, there is no need for you to make the rounds and explain the lies that Trump is telling. I'm afraid, by the time this is all over, you will become fodder for Trump and for his adoring hating fans and Mrs. Johnson it will stain not only you but your families legacy. Please, I am asking that you take this time to focus on your family, your children and yourself and let the media do its job of finding out what happened to your husband.

I've seen this movie before with the Muslim gold star family and it ended pretty bad.
DM0e0ChVoAIARR2.jpg

• Banned
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation!

5:30 AM - 23 Oct 2017
Already the tweets are starting...please Mrs. J....let this thing go...you are not dealing with a rational sane human being, but instead with a creature hell fire bent on attacking people of color....let it go.

(sigh)....Listen, we all know Trump is a liar, we all know Kelly is a liar, as a matter of fact, everything about the Trump administration starts and ends with lies....so Mrs. Johnson, there is no need for you to make the rounds and explain the lies that Trump is telling. I'm afraid, by the time this is all over, you will become fodder for Trump and for his adoring hating fans and Mrs. Johnson it will stain not only you but your families legacy. Please, I am asking that you take this time to focus on your family, your children and yourself and let the media do its job of finding out what happened to your husband.

I've seen this movie before with the Muslim gold star family and it ended pretty bad.
DM0e0ChVoAIARR2.jpg
Of course Trump is a liar. WTF do you think politicians do?

Did you bitch about Obama's constant lying, or were you duped by the DNC media?

DM0e0ChVoAIARR2.jpg

OT:
Maybe my my understanding of black folks is amiss, but I would think that a black American woman is just about the last person with whom Trump would engage in "doing the dozens."

Saturday: Bury husband. Check.

Sunday: Confirm all talk show appearances. Check.

Monday: Go on talk shows to jake the GOFUNDME account. Check.

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.

DM0e0ChVoAIARR2.jpg

She has CSL's. however, she has no case

-Geaux

Saturday: Bury husband. Check.

Sunday: Confirm all talk show appearances. Check.

Monday: Go on talk shows to jake the GOFUNDME account. Check.

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.
(sigh).....sadly, this is not gonna look good for the woman....just kinda sad

Forum List

Back