Trump on the US-Mexico Border Wall: ‘We’re Going to Start Building’

HISTORICAL FACT

Who says building a border wall won't work? The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.

“I could wait about a year and a half until we finish our negotiations with Mexico, which will start immediately after we get into office. But I don’t want to wait. Mike Pence is leading an effort to get final approvals through various agencies and through Congress for the wall to begin.”

“I don’t feel like waiting a year or year and a half. We’re going to start building,” Trump added.

Go Trump!

With all the jobs coming back to America, we are going to need it

So good to see a doer!

I bet Trump won't cry with crocodile tears at the end of his term like Obama was yesterday, having ZERO positive accomplishments and lots of negatives.

The Obama Legacy A Presidency of great promise ends in rancor and disappointment.
WSJ: While Reagan left behind a calmer, more optimistic country, Mr. Obama leaves a more divided and rancorous one.
The Obama Legacy

After Al Gore lost his presidential election, the Democrats wanted to get their own version of Rush Limbaugh. Rush commented on this saying that Democrats cannot make their own version of him. He said the reason his show is such a huge success is because liberals are the entertainment, they just don't realize it. You can't make conservatives the entertainment on a liberal show.

Once again, liberals will be our entertainment. We've seen it written here repeatedly how Trump will not build any wall, and now he's going to do exactly that.

Throughout the process, they will scour the internet looking for fake stories of how it can't be done, how the process is delayed, how it's going to be a failure and so on.

Get it done. I don't care how much it costs. If Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if it doesn't happen, he still needs to move forward with securing our border.

most of the people who want the wall are too stupid too know if one was ever built. Trump should say he built the wall and then just claim the media is lying when they say different.... his rubes will believe whatever he says like they always do

most of the people who want the wall are too stupid too know if one was ever built. Trump should say he built the wall and then just claim the media is lying when they say different.... his rubes will believe whatever he says like they always do

Thanks for proving my post above.

Well, i do have to acknowledge that there is a whole lotta Democrat Fake News out there. So yeah, i would have to seriously question anything coming from them. I admit that.

Forum List

Back