Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

I wouldn't wish that woman well. She's a monster. She preyed on young girls for epstein.

I hope she's sent to prison where she belongs. Let the women there make sure justice happens on this woman.

trump wishes her well.

That's his way of sending her a message letting her know that he has a "Get Out of Jail Free" card for her, IF she keeps her mouth shut about him, like Stone did.

trump wishes her well.

The Celebrity Trump gossip always comes back.

trump wishes her well.

That's his way of sending her a message letting her know that he has a "Get Out of Jail Free" card for her, IF she keeps her mouth shut about him, like Stone did.

Oh man if he pardons her it will be one of the most down right sickest things he's ever done.

trump wishes her well.

Agree. I thought that pretension quite noticeable and inappropriate. Even my president doesn't say all the right things 100% of the time.

trump wishes her well.

Oh man if he pardons her it will be one of the most down right sickest things he's ever done.
Eh, it would just be another day of the week with this criminal organization.

trump wishes her well.

Oh man, he'd BETTER NOT!

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.

Never any uproar when no-bama did a photo op with this rapist... But yet, when there's an 20 year old Celebrity Trump days photo op with Epstein. The gaslight starts igniting per usual.
Shitstain obama did more than a photo op. He rented his oldest daughter to Weinstein for an entire summer. The political donation was the biggest he ever received. RENTED HIS DAUGHTER TO A RAPIST.

trump wishes her well.

Eh, it would just be another day of the week with this criminal organization.

Very true. He has pardoned several people who really should be in prison right now.

trump wishes her well.

So she can live long enough to out all the Democrats she entertained at Child-Rape Island.

I wish her well too. I hope no Dem tries to kill her before she talks.

Maybe he can be a cellie with Bill Clinton...
I dont think he should be extradited until the US hands over that woman who ran over the cyclist a few months back.
HAND THAT BITCH OVER!!!! I SUPPORT HER FULL EXTRADITION THE THE UK!!!

We had a ride leader in our organization get killed by an impatient driver a few years back. I still want vehicular homicide charges brought on that ass wipe.

President Trump was courageous to wish her "well."

Maybe he meant something like this:

1. Ms. Maxwell deserves a fair trial. (Like many other people, I assume that she will be found guilty.)

2. Ms. Maxwell should be protected from other inmates who think that they have the right to hand out their own punishment to fellow inmates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back