Trump now blames Obama for the leaks, there's just one problem......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't for the life of me figure out how Trump got as far as he has in life with that gold plated empty organ tucked in his head called a brain....he now claims its the Obama people that are leaking info to the press, but he understands, its just politics.....uh, sir, there's just one problem with that....You and I both know the white house speaker has his own peeps backing his bullshit and no Obama people are on his staff, so when he confiscated cell phones, and that got leaked to the press. ya gotta kinda think, maybe just maybe, its us????? Now, either your just a paronoid idiot who can't comprehend facts or you just like blaming the black guy for your fuck ups, now which is it, you simple minded clown???

Rump has never taken responsibility for anything in his life.

That's why I kept asking the Rumpbots --- what the hell makes you think he's gonna do a 180 just because he gets the office?

I can't for the life of me figure out how Trump got as far as he has in life with that gold plated empty organ tucked in his head called a brain....he now claims its the Obama people that are leaking info to the press, but he understands, its just politics.....uh, sir, there's just one problem with that....You and I both know the white house speaker has his own peeps backing his bullshit and no Obama people are on his staff, so when he confiscated cell phones, and that got leaked to the press. ya gotta kinda think, maybe just maybe, its us????? Now, either your just a paronoid idiot who can't comprehend facts or you just like blaming the black guy for your fuck ups, now which is it, you simple minded clown???
either your just a paronoid idiot
gee who does that remind me of?.....

• Banned
One problem sir, I'm not running a fuckin country, you shit for brains idiot....I can be what ever the fuck you want me to be, cause I'm not running nothing but a 2 bedroom house and a job.....so if I'm mental, its okay, if your fuhrer is mental, we got a problem, ya think?

As my spiritual guide Yoda would say....

yoda.jpg

Go back to Africa n!gger.

Oh great, another racist asshole. Just what we needed.

One problem sir, I'm not running a fuckin country, you shit for brains idiot....I can be what ever the fuck you want me to be, cause I'm not running nothing but a 2 bedroom house and a job.....so if I'm mental, its okay, if your fuhrer is mental, we got a problem, ya think?
wow touchy are we?......was i talking about you?....

Tell you what, if you crawl back into a cave and admit, you can't handle the real world, I'll consider booking tickets, agree?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Maybe he'll suck your dick tigger he loves the bbc.

Tell you what, if you crawl back into a cave and admit, you can't handle the real world, I'll consider booking tickets, agree?

No you're going to leave while you still got the legs to carry you n!gger.

He's probably right. Rhodes is in the crosshairs for the leaks and he's an Obama holdover.

Tigeridiot will be eating her words.

Forum List

Back