Trump needs to investigate Yemen.Who ordered troops to continue despite the leak of the mission?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
He has to get to the bottom of who sabotaged the raid.

Who would hate him so very much that they would leak the mission to the AQ in Yemen?

And then more importantly who was the fucking yahoo that ordered the troops to continue the mission even though they knew they were busted going in? There would be no surprise.

AQ was ready for a fire fight.

We need answers.

One article I read sounded like they might have gotten the wrong house....
I'm sure if there was a traitor in the mix, they are already hunting. They will find him(her).

Who would hate him so very much that they would leak the mission to the AQ in Yemen?

And then more importantly who was the fucking yahoo that ordered the troops to continue the mission even though they knew they were busted going in? There would be no surprise.

We need answers.

From what I've read it was the mission commander who decided to go ahead with the raid.

He was boots on the ground and knew what needed to be done.

I'm sure Mattis as SecDef wants to know what happened as much as you and I do. You can bet an investigation is underway.

Was anyone fired or prosecuted after Seal Team Six was shot down? To my knowledge no one was, but there was some evidence showing the raid was leaked resulting in their deaths. So I suspect nothing will be done in this case either.

Was anyone fired or prosecuted after Seal Team Six was shot down? To my knowledge no one was, but there was some evidence showing the raid was leaked resulting in their deaths. So I suspect nothing will be done in this case either.
Well, it is war, Gipper. Sometimes people die. No one in the military is going to protect/ignore a traitor though.

Well, it is war, Gipper. Sometimes people die. No one in the military is going to protect/ignore a traitor though.
Generally true, but not in the case of Seal Team Six shoot down. Flying into a hot zone in a big slow moving chopper, was a recipe for disaster. I read that Seals never go into action in that kind of chopper...don't know if that is accurate, but seems to make sense.

We need answers.
Would that be before the MAJOR investigation on how 3-5 millions illegal votes were cast in the election?

You know that the SEAL Team Six members killed that crash were not the same as in the OBL raid, right?

JFK used the CIA to raise and train and equip an illegal invasion army which was abandoned at the Bay of Pigs, Cuba. It's no secret (pardon the pun) that the CIA has become the political tool of mostly democrat administrations. Socialite Valerie Plame blamed President Bush for "outing" her even though she wasn't a covert agent and Bush had nothing to do with it. Plame's husband Joe Wilson, also a CIA employee, openly revealed details of a mission for the purpose of undermining the Bush administration. If democrats stop dragging their feet and let Trump appoint a cabinet the first thing he needs to do is get a handle on the traitors in the intelligence networks who would jeopardize a Military mission to make the administration look bad.

We need answers.

From what I've read it was the mission commander who decided to go ahead with the raid.

He was boots on the ground and knew what needed to be done.

I'm sure Mattis as SecDef wants to know what happened as much as you and I do. You can bet an investigation is underway.
Navy SEALs, like their big brothers the USMC, do not like to turn back.

You know that the SEAL Team Six members killed that crash were not the same as in the OBL raid, right?
One KIA. Only one.

We need answers.

Oh get over it. You really think you know what happened?
He fucked up and jumped into it too quickly on his own, just like he did the travel ban. And it failed, just like he will fail in the grander scheme.
So you're getting into the blame game just like him, hmmm?

Low-flying drones tipped off AQ......they've got extensive experience getting blown to allah's lap from drones. My problem is with the "moonless night". In Vietnam we wanted all the moon we could get....in that kind of darkness the slightest reflection off metal is where you direct your fire.

Low-flying drones tipped off AQ......they've got extensive experience getting blown to allah's lap from drones. My problem is with the "moonless night". In Vietnam we wanted all the moon we could get....in that kind of darkness the slightest reflection off metal is where you direct your fire.
Um, yeah, sure.....but you weren't a SEAL.

Get out of Yemen. Let the Saudis sink or swim there. They wanted that war, let them fight it. I'm sick of endless war over there.

Trump listened to Warmonger idiots. I knew it was a very bad sign putting 3 Generals in his Cabinet. He was too eager to please them. Hopefully, he's learned something. He should go the other way and end the wars in the Middle East. Time to come home.

Trump needs to own this just like all of his other past and future fuck ups.
This raid has been in the planning stages since November. Obama made it a requirement that the President approve ANY and ALL attacks. That is the only reason Trump was involved at all. He and his administration did not sit around planning this and I can't figure why Trump would question the plan; he just said Go.
There's plenty to get Trump for, but I don't believe this is one of them. Unless there are things I don't know here.

Night vision devices give us the advantage on really dark night, they aren't like the old Starlight scopes. They use lasers on their weapons and the light is highly visible with night vision, making for accurate shots.

Forum List

Back