Trump named Time Person of the Year

"Trump beat runner-up Hillary Clinton for the distinction"

Damn.... Trump kicked her ass, AGAIN! :laugh: :eusa_clap:

Honestly, it could have been no one else. Their tradition has been to name someone who had a great impact, whether the person was "likeable" or not.

It had to be Trump.

CzE4qbCWQAACF-e.jpg

If hillary were dead she'd be rolling over in her grave.

Meh, she's prolly doing that anyway.

As Matthew would say, she's a Losertarian! :lol:

I would pay so much to see video of that meeting.
I'd guess everyone in the room looked like they ate a lemon.

:laugh:

Right after they ate crow when the election results came in. I can't say that I was a believer during the primaries, but he has certainly surprised most.

I agree.

I watched FOX election night and after he won I just HAD to turn the channels to see how the other broadcasters took the news.

Hell. They all looked like they not only were sucking on a lemon, they swallowed the damned thing whole. I LMAO

Time had no choice. Trump is the man of the year.

Right after they ate crow when the election results came in. I can't say that I was a believer during the primaries, but he has certainly surprised most.

I agree.

I watched FOX election night and after he won I just HAD to turn the channels to see how the other broadcasters took the news.

Hell. They all looked like they not only were sucking on a lemon, they swallowed the damned thing whole. I LMAO

Honestly, some of the reactions in the media; people who are supposed to be objective and professional, was just too funny. Some of the funniest, natural and unguarded reactions I have ever seen. All live on air.

I was watching CNN primarily as we don't get Fox here, and they were far more controlled during the election than some in MSNC which I saw later on Youtube. Even with them trying to be professional, you could sense the disbelief.

I agree.

Honestly, some of the reactions in the media; people who are supposed to be objective and professional, was just too funny. Some of the funniest, natural and unguarded reactions I have ever seen. All live on air.

I was watching CNN primarily as we don't get Fox here, and they were far more controlled during the election than some in MSNC which I saw later on Youtube. Even with them trying to be professional, you could sense the disbelief.

Shock was more like it. I LMAO at the looks on their faces.

They all backed Hillary and thought she had the election in the bag. They all considered Trump a joke. Wonder who's laughing now??

Kinda sorta sucks when you find out how god damned wrong your are.

Forum List

Back