Trump Motercade Smashes Through Protesters At High Speed

All this is adding up. It will all run as ads in the general election and when you start seeing all the vile crap Trump does condensed into 30-60 seconds, who he really is will be evident. He's a douchebag that couldn't care less about anyone but himself.

All this is adding up. It will all run as ads in the general election and when you start seeing all the vile crap Trump does condensed into 30-60 seconds, who he really is will be evident. He's a douchebag that couldn't care less about anyone but himself.

Actually, all this violence from the Left is just what is called for to wake up the White Dem base to who they are allied with and send them running to the GOP, where they belong.

Actually, all this violence from the Left is just what is called for to wake up the White Dem base to who they are allied with and send them running to the GOP, where they belong.

Binary "Party slave". ^^

Pathetic.

Binary "Party slave". ^^

Pathetic.

It is interesting that you ridicule my intellectual position, and imply disagreement with what I posted, but offer ZERO content relating to the topic.

Do you blame Trump for the fact that the Secret Service ordered his motorcade to take evasive action?

Do you think that the millions of Working Class and Middle Class whites who vote democratic, normally, will support such violence, or will it make them MORE sympathetic to the intended victim, ie Trump?

I bet Trump pissed his pants and cried like a little girl:

Oh, don't let them get tiny hand whaaa don't let them get tiny hands!!!!!!!!!!!

Binary "Party slave". ^^

Pathetic.

It is interesting that you ridicule my intellectual position, and imply disagreement with what I posted, but offer ZERO content relating to the topic.

Do you blame Trump for the fact that the Secret Service ordered his motorcade to take evasive action?

Do you think that the millions of Working Class and Middle Class whites who vote democratic, normally, will support such violence, or will it make them MORE sympathetic to the intended victim, ie Trump?

I didn't even read the article. Not interested.
If not for your insipid fawning over the idea of being enslaved to the binary political party concept, I'd have had no post here at all. So thanks for that.

The "protesters" are political hangers on and paid stooges. They are TRYING to start trouble, knowing that regardless of how it started, the MSM will report it as Trump's fault.

But of course Lefties eat this shit up. Read it on this very thread.

Watched the video, the motorcade made a right turn Away from the Protesters before picking up speed and driving away. Did I miss something there? looked like a non event

Hillary would have.....wait....no....she barely goes into public these days.

I couldn't find any evidence of injured civilians. Can we chalk it up to the Secret Service saving a political candidate from harm? I doubt if the left would portray it that way unless the candidate was a democrat.

Forum List

Back