Trump might want to make another Call to Lockheed

Look at this way...maybe we could afford more of your fav f-35 ifn we werent getting jobbed on this helo......

You have n
ever fought in a war, I see. We need what we need. It was MY butt on the line when we were scraping for everything and never quite had enough. But we did the job anyway. How many died for want of enough.

Do we need the F-35, yes. Do we need the CH-53K, you bet as the CH-53Es are about to start dropping out of the sky with Humans on board. But I guess that's okay with you since it will never be your butt in one of those seats.
Hey dumbass you might have more equip if ya don't get robbed buying it...greeez

You won't get thousands....Dream on
Your analysis of acquisition has been piss poor so far. Every glitch is seen by you as some insurmountable problem that puts the entire program at risk, and when it is quickly solved you just move on to the next doomsday end of program glitch.

Your analysis of acquisition has been piss poor so far. Every glitch is seen by you as some insurmountable problem that puts the entire program at risk, and when it is quickly solved you just move on to the next doomsday end of program glitch.
Really.....Canada just submitted formal request for f18s......looks like they are taking wait and see attitude on F-35...Israel wants the new f-15....not more f-35s.........

delay after delay after delay...they call IOC just to fake progress but its no closer to action than before

Really.....Canada just submitted formal request for f18s......looks like they are taking wait and see attitude on F-35...Israel wants the new f-15....not more f-35s.........

I have no idea why Canada is buying more F-18s. Unless you figure they have a flying grave yard of F-18 As and Cs. They need them NOW before they don't have any Air Power at all in the air. They are buying the F-18 because it's the poor mans F-15. But they are still on track to buy some F-35As. That is, unless they can't come up with the money. So far, they haven't ponied up the cash.

Israel wants both the F-35A and the F-15I. They will end up using the F-35 like we use the F-22 when teamed up with the Missile Truck F-15I. They are trying to unload their old F-16s though. Both the F-15I and the F-35A can do the same job along with being the best Middle Eastern Air to Air team.

Look at this way...maybe we could afford more of your fav f-35 ifn we werent getting jobbed on this helo......

You have n
ever fought in a war, I see. We need what we need. It was MY butt on the line when we were scraping for everything and never quite had enough. But we did the job anyway. How many died for want of enough.

Do we need the F-35, yes. Do we need the CH-53K, you bet as the CH-53Es are about to start dropping out of the sky with Humans on board. But I guess that's okay with you since it will never be your butt in one of those seats.
Hey dumbass you might have more equip if ya don't get robbed buying it...greeez

I guess Lockheed needs to become a non profit. That'll teach 'em.

Now that is a bizarre take.

Israel decides to buy 17 additional F-35 fighter jets
The security cabinet decided unanimously on Sunday to purchase 17 additional F-35 stealth fighter jets from the United States. The Prime Minister's Bureau said the new purchase will bring the number of F-35s in the Israel Air Force to 50.

Yep, checks out. Israel clearly doesn't want F-35s.

Now that is a bizarre take.

Israel decides to buy 17 additional F-35 fighter jets
The security cabinet decided unanimously on Sunday to purchase 17 additional F-35 stealth fighter jets from the United States. The Prime Minister's Bureau said the new purchase will bring the number of F-35s in the Israel Air Force to 50.

Yep, checks out. Israel clearly doesn't want F-35s.

And to think this was about a new Heavy Lift Chopper made by Lockheed. As usual, the village idiot tries to peddle his BS and shift it to the F-35. Not a good choice. The Chopper ain't your Grandma's Olds. It's Fuge. You could almost park a F-35 in it. And it could lift that F-35 fully loaded. That type of performance don't come cheap. Yes, the first couple or three will cost about 130 mil a copy. But when it goes into production, it won't be much more than a E model that is no longer in production.

Marine King Stallion Helo to be as expensive as an F-35?.........Give me a break. Why arent any officers in the Military taking on this outright theft?
New Marine Corps Helicopter to Cost More Than an F-35? Really? | Fighter Sweep
Capitalists need their multimillion dollar bonuses; war is a for-profit business for them.

Why not advocate for real times of War Tax rates, so that money is not the issue?
How bout we cut obvious waste so taxpayer dollar goes further

Marine King Stallion Helo to be as expensive as an F-35?.........Give me a break. Why arent any officers in the Military taking on this outright theft?
New Marine Corps Helicopter to Cost More Than an F-35? Really? | Fighter Sweep
Capitalists need their multimillion dollar bonuses; war is a for-profit business for them.

Why not advocate for real times of War Tax rates, so that money is not the issue?
How bout we cut obvious waste so taxpayer dollar goes further

What waste?

You don't really have a message here other than you are just bitching.
Waste and graft military industrial complex and all ..........why dont we have many planes that can even fly mcfly

Because of the nonsense in Congress. The Sequester was just plain suicidal to the Military. Put the blame where it belongs.

Forum List

Back