Trump: Media is glamorizing terrorists

"Trump: Media is glamorizing terrorists"

Nonsense.

Trump is trying to exploit fear of terrorism.

Weak response.
Says the guy that is stalling.

I'd have to care to stall before I could stall. I've stated it outright that I'm not gonna spend hours pouring over data for you; especially you.

And it was a weak response. He purposely didn't regard the premise of the OP. That's weak.
I know you wont spend hours going over data that doesnt exist. I guess next time you wont bluff and say "you dont want me to do that brah" because I will make you look like an ass again.

Trump mentions that the media keeps calling these terrorist planners 'masterminds' in an effort to make them sexy. I had had the same thought some weeks ago when I had read article after article talking about how the Paris terrorist attack coordinator was a 'mastermind.' It was sickening. It doesn't take a genius to find a crowd and bomb or gun them down and then get killed by police. For f's sake, the media f'ing disgusting.

Trump accuses media of 'glamorizing' terrorists
Or is it just that thick people have a hard time thinking that terrorists are smarter than they are?

Smart? What's smart about the terrorists? They are criminal animals who kill totally innocent people in the name of an ideology. And you think they are smart.

I don't think intelligence is based on whether you kill people or not.

How many people have killed innocent people in the name of US ideology, the oil ideology, or the anti-Communist ideology?

Are you going to say that none of this was smart? Well, not much of the Vietnam war was smart, and nothing of the Iraq war either, right?

I think smart people can do bad things. I think that often bad things ARE DONE by smart people. Hitler, he wasn't stupid. Stalin? No stupid either. Doesn't mean everything they did was good.

Smart is making the right decisions. And killing your enemy might just be a smart move, as then you are the winner. And then you can do what you like.

There might be some smart criminals, sure. But not these guys, and not a majority of criminals either. Sourcing legal and illegal weapons, then mowing down totally innocent and unsuspecting people at a party, then dying in a shootout with the cops doesn't really require an act of genius. Actually it sounds like they were pretty dumb and didn't plan this out properly. They were ID'd almost instantly!

How do you know they're not smart? You're making really quick conclusions, and you're probably wrong.

Unless of course you say anyone who believes in fairy tales, like the Bible, Koran etc is not smart simply because they believe in something that there isn't much evidence about.

No, killing people doesn't require and act of genius. It also doesn't mean they're smart or not. Maybe they didn't plan it well. Maybe they didn't care to plan it well. They got what they wanted. Why make an elaborate plan for something that isn't actually that difficult to carry out?

Forum List

Back