Trump loves creating chaos, so that he can come in and save the day......????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump is really wierd, he's creating all this chaos completely removed from its effects....all to come in and save the day, save the American stupid...its almost like he has Muchhausen Syndrome and we're his target...am I wrong in feeling this way? He's saying that we've had many terrorist attacks, but the media and Obama didn't report it??? That 300 million people voted illegally? That Obama actually like him???

The temporary travel ban is constituftional.

Snowflakes create their own chaos.

Trump is really wierd, he's creating all this chaos completely removed from its effects....all to come in and save the day, save the American stupid...its almost like he has Muchhausen Syndrome and we're his target...am I wrong in feeling this way? He's saying that we've had many terrorist attacks, but the media and Obama didn't report it??? That 300 million people voted illegally? That Obama actually like him???
You mean Trump is saving the day by coming in and creating chaos among you fascists....

Uber sued because the temporary travel ban from these 7 countries will damage them irreparably.

Bullshit.

These lawsuits are bogus. The travel ban is Constiutional.

Munchausen Disease.

He's not really interested in saving the day, he's only concerned about preservation and enrichment of himself. As long as the chaos he creates is contained to externals and keeps everyone's attention trained on him, it will persist. The ones in chaos (his staff and cabinet) are all fighting with each other in order to maintain their status with him.

I know this creature as we have a family member who is clinically sociopathic. It took us years to figure out the problem with this relative but once you have the pieces, the puzzle goes together.

I think it was early June 2015 when I had that "ah-ha!" moment watching Trump speak, and it struck me that he's a Merck Manual classic sociopath. Here are the 10 signs and Trump fills them to a "t" with the exception that he seems to care about his children. But since all of his kids fall in line with him and don't defy him, no telling how he would treat one of them if they defected and went out on their own.

Anyone who can't see Trump in this list is fooling themselves.

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Clippy.jpg

/---- Your ButtSoSore is unusually strong today. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

He's not really interested in saving the day, he's only concerned about preservation and enrichment of himself. As long as the chaos he creates is contained to externals and keeps everyone's attention trained on him, it will persist. The ones in chaos (his staff and cabinet) are all fighting with each other in order to maintain their status with him.

I know this creature as we have a family member who is clinically sociopathic. It took us years to figure out the problem with this relative but once you have the pieces, the puzzle goes together.

I think it was early June 2015 when I had that "ah-ha!" moment watching Trump speak, and it struck me that he's a Merck Manual classic sociopath. Here are the 10 signs and Trump fills them to a "t" with the exception that he seems to care about his children. But since all of his kids fall in line with him and don't defy him, no telling how he would treat one of them if they defected and went out on their own.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Obama certainly is, check

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. Yep, Obama's got this one covered

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Yep, that's Obama, see #4

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. Like the time he personally got Bin Laden and spiked the football before the military could leverage the intelligence

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. Republicans are racists! Cops are racists! Whites are racists! Fucking blacks by fueling hate rather than leveraging the historic opportunity to help blacks and heal the past, those are certainly "all costs"

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, Yep, editor of the Harvard Law review, community organizer, but what did he do with it? Voted "present" as member of Illinois's legislature then did the same in the US Senate for one year before running for President where he just continued W's policies

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. See bullet 5

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths - And he read it great from the teleprompter

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. Obama sure the fuck never did that. He was always right, even as policy after policy failed

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! - Historical slow recovery from a recession, low labor participation, soaring deficits but the economy is great! He got us out of the middle east by extending W's policies! One delusional lie after another. The guy accomplished nothing himself

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. Yep, Obama's got this one covered

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Yep, that's Obama, see #4

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. Like the time he personally got Bin Laden and spiked the football before the military could leverage the intelligence

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. Republicans are racists! Cops are racists! Whites are racists! Fucking blacks by fueling hate rather than leveraging the historic opportunity to help blacks and heal the past, those are certainly "all costs"

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, Yep, editor of the Harvard Law review, community organizer, but what did he do with it? Voted "present" as member of Illinois's legislature then did the same in the US Senate for one year before running for President where he just continued W's policies

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. See bullet 5

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths - And he read it great from the teleprompter

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. Obama sure the fuck never did that. He was always right, even as policy after policy failed

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! - Historical slow recovery from a recession, low labor participation, soaring deficits but the economy is great! He got us out of the middle east by extending W's policies! One delusional lie after another. The guy accomplished nothing himself

This thread isn't about Obama. I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize it was bottomless stupidity.

This thread isn't about Obama. I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize it was bottomless stupidity.

My reply is to point out your double standard. Obama is all these in spades. That this isn't really an actual standard for you is clearly about you and Trump. Your outrage is feigned. Trump shows no more signs of being a sociopath than Obama

Since the demonstrations are being done by the lefties I'd say are the ones creating the chaos.

All the rioting and demonstrations have been done by sore losers.

Of course the fact that you leave that out another of your ridiculous threads tells everyone everything they need to know about your sorry ass.

Carry on dumbass.

You aren't taking it far enough. Look up the Hegelian Dialectic.

"
Hegelian dialectic

n
(Philosophy) philosophy an interpretive method in which the contradiction between a proposition (thesis) and its antithesis is resolved at a higher level of truth (synthesis)"
Boiled down to it's essence it is this....

" Problem – Reaction – Solution."

I keep praying that someday we'll get a real choice but is in vain. There is a reason that we only get false choices to choose from every election cycle. Feel free to call me crazy but they aren't even hiding it anymore.

Trump created BLM and riots in Ferguson?

Pro Trump protesters are burning down and destroying businesses?

People with Trump hats are not being attacked?

Trump is breaking the law by enforcing our laws?

Obama did not put those 7 countries on his list?

All left wingers are liars?

My reply is to point out your double standard. Obama is all these in spades. That this isn't really an actual standard for you is clearly about you and Trump. Your outrage is feigned. Trump shows no more signs of being a sociopath than Obama

My outrage? I've made an accurate observation based on the behavior of a goon from Queens after watching him speak and act over the last 18 months.

You really think Obama would talk about grabbing pussy to a celebrity talk show host? Did Obama boast about the crowds at his inaugurals?
Did Obama ever boast about anything?

Did Obama pick fights with ex-beauty queens and Arnold Schwarzenegger or say any female news anchor bled from anywhere?

Did he demean POWs for getting caught?

Did any judges anywhere file stays on any of Obama's EOs?

Teleprompters? Trump is using them, then he goes off script to flatter himself in front of the CIA wall of fallen agents who died in service.

Did Obama ask Trump for his college records or birth certificate?

Did Obama continually flatter the leader of the communist world over and over again because Putin said something nice about him?

Just shut up while you're way behind.

My outrage? I've made an accurate observation based on the behavior of a goon from Queens after watching him speak and act over the last 18 months.

You really think Obama would talk about grabbing pussy to a celebrity talk show host? Did Obama boast about the crowds at his inaugurals?
Did Obama ever boast about anything?

Did Obama pick fights with ex-beauty queens and Arnold Schwarzenegger or say any female news anchor bled from anywhere?

Did he demean POWs for getting caught?

Did any judges anywhere file stays on any of Obama's EOs?

Teleprompters? Trump is using them, then he goes off script to flatter himself in front of the CIA wall of fallen agents who died in service.

Did Obama ask Trump for his college records or birth certificate?

Did Obama continually flatter the leader of the communist world over and over again because Putin said something nice about him?

Just shut up while you're way behind.

All you did was pick specifics of Trump's behavior, it's a lame argument. You defined sociopath, Obama completely fits the description. The guy is self obsessed, nothing speaks to that more than taking a situation where he could have done so much to heal the black community and the country over race issues and he smashed that on the rocks spreading derision and hate for his own selfish benefit. It got blacks to the polls. He undercut our troops, he drove companies offshore, he greatly damaged our medical system, he caused plunges in labor participation and home ownership The guy is deranged and so are you for worshiping him

Forum List

Back