Trump Lies About ‘Phenomenal’ Health Care Plan

Nothing at all would be a vast improvement over Ocommiecare.
Lies.
Can't say that....We haven't had "nothing" since the idiocy of Medicare was rammed up the nation's ass...You have no frame of reference.
Nor do you. Except lies.
I have a very good frame of reference....

il_570xN.565600489_tacj.jpg

That's a little over $712.00 in today's money to have a baby in a hospital , chump....Ever since the twin debacles of Medicare/Medicaid and the grotesquely overbearing arm of the FDA, medical expenses have gone into orbit.

Lies.
Can't say that....We haven't had "nothing" since the idiocy of Medicare was rammed up the nation's ass...You have no frame of reference.
Nor do you. Except lies.
I have a very good frame of reference....

il_570xN.565600489_tacj.jpg

That's a little over $712.00 in today's money to have a baby in a hospital , chump....Ever since the twin debacles of Medicare/Medicaid and the grotesquely overbearing arm of the FDA, medical expenses have gone into orbit.
You know what else came along in those intervening decades? Huge hospital corporations and giant for-profit insurance companies. It actually started a little before the 80s when Nixon signed into law the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973, in which medical insurance agencies, hospitals, clinics and even doctors, could begin functioning as for-profit business entities instead of the service organizations they were intended to be. Took a little while for them to really get going but now that they are they are still accelerating and taking the cost of healthcare with them.

The GOP should just propose a plan that makes Obamacare look like leeching, include an obscure provision abolishing abortion, let the democrats obstruct it, and then claim that everybody would have the greatest plan ever if it weren't for democrats being bought by Wall Street special interests. Politicking 101: Toss the hot potato back into your opponent's lap.
Republicans will fall for it. Liberals are smarter.

No they aren't. "It isn't a question of whether or not Hillary will win, but how big her landslide will be."
So, we're dumber than you because we didn't realize you kids were stupid enough to fall for all the Russian propaganda?

I voted for Jill Stein. She hangs out with Putin. In the mean time

The GOP should just propose a plan that makes Obamacare look like leeching, include an obscure provision abolishing abortion, let the democrats obstruct it, and then claim that everybody would have the greatest plan ever if it weren't for democrats being bought by Wall Street special interests. Politicking 101: Toss the hot potato back into your opponent's lap.

No they aren't. "It isn't a question of whether or not Hillary will win, but how big her landslide will be."
So, we're dumber than you because we didn't realize you kids were stupid enough to fall for all the Russian propaganda?

I wrote in none of the above and tried to get as many people as possible to do the same. None of those loons was worthy of my vote or yours.

I wrote in none of the above and tried to get as many people as possible to do the same. None of those loons was worthy of my vote or yours.

Can't write in for POTUS in my state.....

You can here in Kansas.

Trump has the best healthcare plan ever imagined

Just re-elect him and he will show us

Honest

You can here in Kansas.

In virginia it is the only office for which a write-in doesn't count unless a person actually runs as a declared write-in candidate and has checked all the procedural boxes that basically an independent candidate would have to do.

blame the ins companies for that - they took a lot of their doctors off of the exchange plan networks & if you wanted your doctor that wasn't in network there - then you had to go off network & pay the premiums they wanted to make you pay.
Blame the politicians who think that they can run the system form their easy chairs.

i blame the ones that want max profit off the sickness of americans even if it means they go bankrupt & face foreclosure.
That would include the politicians, Captain Hyperbole.

neh.... not really.
Yeah, really....They and their technocratic lackeys get gold plated coverage, while the hoi polloy gets VA for all.

Your illiteracy of economics is only exceeded by your ignorance of the nature of The State and its central planning.

uh - no. you see, them thar 'cadillac plans' are based on premiums & the profits that result from them. sure, on the exchange there are bronze, silver, & gold plans & what they offer depends on the plan. IF you can afford it, you gets the same plans congress criiters get. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... some things that the ACA offers are the EQUAL protections given to ALL plans no matter the 'level' one gets. mandatory pre existing condition coverage being one of them. & drug coverage & maternity care & drug rehab & behavioral health & protection from bankruptcy due to medical bills, & 80-85% of your premium MUST go di-rectly to your healthcare & NOT into the pocket of some pencil pusher. LOL! damn that obama! ... AND guess what pepe? that can all go away if trump et al get their way. he's straight up lying when he speaks about big beautiful 'tis you who are the ignoramus.

ribbit fucking ribbit.

Last edited:
Lies.

people who couldn't get coverage due to a pre condition or resulting bankruptcies & foreclosures or cheap ass money for nothing 'plans' that don't offer shit but sound realllll good in terms of cost, but people don't realize that until they actually go to use the coverage

‘Trump is looking for a way to neutralize a Democratic advantage ahead of the 2020 election, Peter Baker, Michael Tackett and Linda Qiu of The New York Times reported Sunday. Polls show that voters trust Democrats more on health care, and protections for people with pre-existing conditions have played an important role in the debate over Obamacare repeal, to Democrats’ advantage.

[…]

The release of a concrete health care plan would carry big risks for Republicans, who have so far been unable to articulate a proposal that provides universal coverage at a lower cost than Obamacare. “The president has repeatedly promised something better than the A.C.A. but has never come up with a plan himself, and the congressional plans he endorsed were definitely not better for everyone,” the Kaiser Family Foundation’s Larry Levitt told the Times. “When it comes to health care, the challenge has been that the president has not only avoided proposing a specific plan, but has made promises that no plan could ever fulfill.”’

Trump Promises ‘Phenomenal’ Health Care Plan Soon

So Trump lies about it – again.
Did he say if we liked our plans we could keep them?

blame the ins companies for that - they took a lot of their doctors off of the exchange plan networks & if you wanted your doctor that wasn't in network there - then you had to go off network & pay the premiums they wanted to make you pay.
Couldn't possibly be the insurance company's fault. They are wealthy and that automatically makes them right.
The truth is something will be done at some point with medical care. But it still has not stopped the huge increases behind the scenes for it.

a big reason is because marco rubio put a poison pill into the funding back in 2015 where the profit making ins cos only got a small percentage of gov't cash to offset the high risk pool they were promised in exchange for taking them on & the unstable actions by donny putting everything in motion by repealing the mandate & now everything else going thru the courts - they wanna make sure they keep those profits as high as they can have them still.

please tell me when was the last time bighealthcorp LOWERED premiums?

‘Trump is looking for a way to neutralize a Democratic advantage ahead of the 2020 election, Peter Baker, Michael Tackett and Linda Qiu of The New York Times reported Sunday. Polls show that voters trust Democrats more on health care, and protections for people with pre-existing conditions have played an important role in the debate over Obamacare repeal, to Democrats’ advantage.

[…]

The release of a concrete health care plan would carry big risks for Republicans, who have so far been unable to articulate a proposal that provides universal coverage at a lower cost than Obamacare. “The president has repeatedly promised something better than the A.C.A. but has never come up with a plan himself, and the congressional plans he endorsed were definitely not better for everyone,” the Kaiser Family Foundation’s Larry Levitt told the Times. “When it comes to health care, the challenge has been that the president has not only avoided proposing a specific plan, but has made promises that no plan could ever fulfill.”’

Trump Promises ‘Phenomenal’ Health Care Plan Soon

So Trump lies about it – again.

Couldn't possibly be the insurance company's fault. They are wealthy and that automatically makes them right.
The truth is something will be done at some point with medical care. But it still has not stopped the huge increases behind the scenes for it.

a big reason is because marco rubio put a poison pill into the funding back in 2015 where the profit making ins cos only got a small percentage of gov't cash to offset the high risk pool they were promised in exchange for taking them on & the unstable actions by donny putting everything in motion by repealing the mandate & now everything else going thru the courts - they wanna make sure they keep those profits as high as they can have them still.

Exactly. He unfunded the "risk corridor" and caused premiums to jump across the board.

Exactly. He unfunded the "risk corridor" and caused premiums to jump across the board.

2015:
Marco Rubio Quietly Undermines Affordable Care Act

Oh, Joy! It looks like I will be able to come out of retirement, and return to my lifelong career as VP of underwriting, in which it was my job to tell people, "Due to your health history, you are not eligible to buy health insurance at any price".

So you expect everyone else to pay for your health care then...

you have any health issues, any at all... including ones that are cured & no longer an issue, pepe?

I asked this question before what is wrong with liberals and why do they need health care?

i think that question can only be answered by a psychiatrist & while you're at it---- ask for a prescription change in yer meds; they aren't doing the job for ya.

you have any health issues, any at all... including ones that are cured & no longer an issue, pepe?

I asked this question before what is wrong with liberals and why do they need health care?

i think that question can only be answered by a psychiatrist & while you're at it---- ask for a prescription change in yer meds; they aren't doing the job for ya.

I am a conservative guy all good with me...you on the other hand :(

Forum List

Back