Trump Lies About Being Against Iraq War

Your response was relevant?
I know that you are foolish, but being ignorant is something everyone experiences. Besides, you are a Gold Member Supporter. We love you no matter what! Seriously.
t4816.gif

That's your defense? Bwahahaha.....seems like you have no leg to stand on.

Here....now please tell me that Faux is lying........... Trump was for the invasion of Iraq....whether you want to admit it or not, so now try and wipe that egg off your face.

Trump endorsed Iraq invasion in 2002 radio interview | Fox News

egg-on-face.jpg
At least my response was relevant.

Your response was relevant? You claimed that Huffington is a propaganda rag and using it forfeits credibility....and Faux News says the same thing....so you admit that Faux News is a propaganda rag and using forfeits credibility? Bwahahaha....I bet you do. You're just like Trump, you don't know the truth.
You brought FNC into the discussion, not me. You're a dishonest shill and a phony.

How is showing you a right-wing news media (they call themselves "news") which you obviously subscribe to, saying the same thing as what you call a left-wing media source dishonest? You just have no response because you are caught in your lie but are too deplorable to admit it.
Your dishonest presumptuousness precedes you.
You make shit up and blame me for it. Where did I mention anything about FNC?

You must be retarded....when did I say you mentioned FNC? Talking to you is like talking to an idiot....I guess you didn't understand the conversation at all.....I would try and explain it to you, but you have proven to be so dense that it would only confuse you more. Go take a nap, you must really need one.

You must be retarded....when did I say you mentioned FNC? Talking to you is like talking to an idiot....I guess you didn't understand the conversation at all.....I would try and explain it to you, but you have proven to be so dense that it would only confuse you more. Go take a nap, you must really need one.
Stick the subject please. If lying is your subject, Miss OP, then Hitllery Clinton is far worse than Trump. So either you need to find some other reason to vote for Hitllery ........ or change horses.

Forum List

Back