Trump! Let's get this stuff over with!

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
I think you can all agree that greed and corruption has gotten the US to a point where we need to flush the system.

And that's where Trump will help the USA.

He's possibly the greediest and most corrupt person that ever ran for President. And once elected, we won't stand for it very long... And revolt. And change things for the better... And that is infinitely better than keeping things "status quo".

So vote Trump!

Let's get this shit over with!

I believe the people voting for Trump think their vote is the revolt

• Banned
:) I agree! Definitely takes more than the vote!

The sheep will vote for Clinton...

People who actually want to see a change, whether its the way they imagined it or not, have to vote for Trump!

We have to take the chance! Because there is no chance with Clinton...

But once Trump is President, and likely fails, we have to be ready to change everything in our electoral system from the ground up. To get honest people in positions where they can help our citizens.

We have to be ready for that, if we vote for Trump. It's likely gonna happen. We need to think of what the new system should be.

And I'm sure a lot of political braniacs are already thinking what they will present to us as the solution....

But we, as the people, need to think about what we really want. That is the key to the whole kingdom... Can't let them fool us again...

Corrupt? Greediest?? I doubt it.

• Banned
Either way...

This may be the last time we ever have a chance to change the current system, before it's too late...

• Banned
We need anarchy, to restore our values.

The question is, what are our values? What do we want from our government? Of course, we can't please everybody, but there should be some obvious things that stand out that we need as citizens of this country.

We can't just let them continue running things the way they are. And they will, if Hillary Clinton is elected...

But if Trump is elected? There's a 1% chance he will actually improve things by himself.

But there's a 100% chance that WE will improve things after he is elected! :)

• Banned
So think about it... in case it ever gets to a point where it matters...

What do you expect from our government?

And it can't be about personal wealth or anything like that :)

I'll tell you what I want and expect... I want government officials that act on our behalf and our well-being, without corruption or compromise. I want people who are true to what is right for humanity, removing religious/monetary/political influences from their decisions. I want people that are actually "good", running the country and overseeing the world for the good of humanity. And sometimes that may necessitate military action, so we also have to remain strong and ready. But only for the "good" of the people. There are very many among us who fit that description. Yet none of us can be elected to a political office, the way things are run now. So that has to change. And I have ideas... the problem is they all revolve around Trump getting elected so we can change the current system! :)

It's a necessary catalyst! :) Otherwise there's no chance it will ever happen!

Last edited:
  • Banned
So vote Trump, and let's just get the current shit over with...

And then we can figure out how to start over. But never listen to any politician who tries to tell you how to start over.. We'll figure it out without their help.

I hope you all understand by election day... And please don't be sheep... Take a chance.

After Trump, if he's not elected, the current corrupt regime will surely close all loopholes and possibilities of a similar fate ever happening again. They will strictly determine who you are allowed to vote for. You will only ever have 2 sides of the same coin to choose from.

Which means, we will never have a chance to vote for a change (good or bad) again. We need to take this opportunity now, or forever forget about changing things for the good of the people.

People who actually want to see a change, whether its the way they imagined it or not, have to vote for Trump!

But once Trump is President, and likely fails, we have to be ready to change everything in our electoral system from the ground up. To get honest people in positions where they can help our citizens.

We have to be ready for that, if we vote for Trump. It's likely gonna happen. We need to think of what the new system should be.

And I'm sure a lot of political braniacs are already thinking what they will present to us as the solution....

But we, as the people, need to think about what we really want. That is the key to the whole kingdom... Can't let them fool us again...

You actually think that in chaos the average person will emerge with the power? Ha...Ha...Ha. Thanks for the good belly laugh.

So think about it... in case it ever gets to a point where it matters...

What do you expect from our government?

And it can't be about personal wealth or anything like that :)

I'll tell you what I want and expect... I want government officials that act on our behalf and our well-being, without corruption or compromise. I want people who are true to what is right for humanity, removing religious/monetary/political influences from their decisions. I want people that are actually "good", running the country and overseeing the world for the good of humanity. And sometimes that may necessitate military action, so we also have to remain strong and ready. But only for the "good" of the people. There are very many among us who fit that description. Yet none of us can be elected to a political office, the way things are run now. So that has to change. And I have ideas... the problem is they all revolve around Trump getting elected so we can change the current system! :)

It's a necessary catalyst! :) Otherwise there's no chance it will ever happen!

So.....you like Obama. Awesome.

Greed and corruption have gone too far and the answer is a billionare who makes up his own net worth, lives in a gold plated apartment and who has run on a ticket of xenophobia and loud mouthed boasting????

I can buy in to the things gone too far but this siverspoon born, reality TV asshat is a symptom, not a solution.

I understand the frustration and angst, but this guy is the wrong messenger.

He may even be a net negative for those who have "had it".

By all means tell us which one of these corrupt establishment assholes should have been nominated then? And there you have it.
I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about him.

drumpf will ruin america so badly they'll be no coming back for 20 years or more,,,,vote hill

Greed and corruption have gone too far and the answer is a billionare who makes up his own net worth, lives in a gold plated apartment and who has run on a ticket of xenophobia and loud mouthed boasting????

I can buy in to the things gone too far but this siverspoon born, reality TV asshat is a symptom, not a solution.

God Bless America. Isn't it awesome.

I understand the frustration and angst, but this guy is the wrong messenger.

He may even be a net negative for those who have "had it".

By all means tell us which one of these corrupt establishment assholes should have been nominated then? And there you have it.
I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about him.
Again who is your alternative candidate?
Well, since you don't want to actually address my point -- that Trump is a lousy messenger and may very well be a net negative for what you want to accomplish -- I'll go ahead and answer your question, I'm happy answering questions.

Right now, no one, because those who want to burn the party down as part of their national temper tantrum haven't bothered to think this through. If they were smart and patient, they would identify a national figure who would be a better messenger -- which I can't imagine would be that difficult, compared to Trump -- and set him or her up.

But if it has to be right now, this very moment, and this is the only messenger you have, I guess you run with it.

Forum List

Back