Trump launches another attack on the media, says press are 'dangerous and sick' and can 'cause war'

The vile media should be attacked. People should stop giving their words credibility.

Yeah. Remember when hush money was fake news? That's so yesterday.

Oh, wait! It's Trump and his lawyers who have to keep changing their stories. Never mind.

Remember when he called all Mexican rapists? That was a vile lie, that vile piece of shit liars are still telling.

Link?

Are you fucking serious? Screw you. Look it up yourself.

Yes, a fucking link, you propaganda-sucking moron.

I'm not going to link to something we all saw in the media.

Your pretense you don't remember is laughed at.

The vile media should be attacked. People should stop giving their words credibility.

Oh, wait! It's Trump and his lawyers who have to keep changing their stories. Never mind.

Remember when he called all Mexican rapists? That was a vile lie, that vile piece of shit liars are still telling.

Link?

Having any luck with your strawman, pinhead?

Ever reader on the site, is laughing at you.

The media does not always report the whole truth. Lots of people believe what the media says Trump said. Do you have a link to Trump actually saying that? If so we can discuss. Otherwise it's futile to argue hearsay.

The media does not always report the whole truth. Lots of people believe what the media says Trump said. Do you have a link to Trump actually saying that? If so we can discuss. Otherwise it's futile to argue hearsay.
You are being too kind in saying the media does not always report the whole truth. A more accurate statement would be the media rarely reports the whole truth and often takes a shred of truth and creates the story they want around it.

Link?

Imagine how they'd laugh if you provided a link.

Link?

No one would read it, everyone knows. Even you. You are just playing a game.

Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

That's a link backing my statement regarding Tim Kaine. The Richmond Times Dispatch/Politifact corrected him.

As to playing a game, you're running a weak bluff.

That's a link backing my statement regarding Tim Kaine. The Richmond Times Dispatch/Politifact corrected him.

No, I'm just not going to waste the time required to demonstrate what we both know.

No, I'm just not going to waste the time required to demonstrate what we both know.

What we both know from your lack of a link is you're full of bull. You concocted a claim so you could call the media vile. How Trumpian.

What we both know from your lack of a link is you're full of bull. You concocted a claim so you could call the media vile. How Trumpian.

Nope. We both know that what I said it true, and that you are just playing some silly game.

Nope. We both know that what I said it true, and that you are just playing some silly game.

Which you could end with a link.

Which you could end with a link.

I'm not going to waste my time, posting a link for something we all know happened, and is still happening.

YOu are being silly.

Remember when Trump denied any knowledge of the statement, supposedly issued by Junior, about the Trump Tower meeting? It was all fake news!

No longer operative. Trump's attorney acknowledged in writing that Trump, Sr. did, in fact, dictate the misleading statement.

Yes, absolutely, doubt the media, but never trust Trump. I mean, only an idiot would.
Link?

Remember when Trump denied any knowledge of the statement, supposedly issued by Junior, about the Trump Tower meeting? It was all fake news!

No longer operative. Trump's attorney acknowledged in writing that Trump, Sr. did, in fact, dictate the misleading statement.

Yes, absolutely, doubt the media, but never trust Trump. I mean, only an idiot would.
Link?

Thanks for asking.

White House Acknowledges Trump Helped Craft Son’s Statement

Trump’s team initially denied the president was personally involved in drafting the statement, but a Washington Post article published Monday evening — citing multiple sources — painted him as its primary author. Trump dictated the statement to Hope Hicks, one of his closest advisers, on Air Force One last month as he returned from a G-20 summit in Europe, according to the Post report.

One of the lawyers helping lead the president’s outside legal team, however, denied Trump played any role in crafting Trump Jr.’s statement.

“I do want to be clear — the president was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement,” Jay Sekulow told NBC News last month. “It came from Donald Trump Jr. … It was, in fact, from him and I believe it was his lawyer was in consultation.”

In the Trump administration, the truth comes out after vigorous denials

"In a January memo to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, first reported by the New York Times on Saturday, two of Trump’s then-lawyers — including Sekulow — revealed that the president had, in fact, “dictated a short but accurate response” on behalf of Trump Jr."

"One of the lawyers said..." lol

Identified as Jay Sekulow in the very next sentence, with a clear quote.

You're not providing much cover for your ally. He should have quit while he was behind.
Still, someone said something, and according to you it's proof of something. lol

You asked for a link, and I gave it to you. Sekulow was identified and quoted. If you have alternative facts to offer, get busy.

You're not providing much cover for your ally. He should have quit while he was behind.
Still, someone said something, and according to you it's proof of something. lol

You asked for a link, and I gave it to you. Sekulow was identified and quoted. If you have alternative facts to offer, get busy.
No, you are the one posting hearsay.

No, you are the one posting hearsay.

I'm the one providing links, gnat.

Forum List

Back