Trump just de-regulated everything

You are about to witness to the most historical expansion of growth and prosperity this country has ever seen.

If that is the case why is job creation 25% slower since Jan as compared to the 48 months prior?

Where are you getting that? The BLS numbers show that unemployment is down to a level not seen in decades. The current unemployment rate is 4.1%, and went as high as 10% when Obama was president.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

From this site...Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

In the 48 months prior to Jan the economy added 10,253,000 job which when divided by 48 comes out to 214,00 jobs per month

Since Jan the number of jobs created is 1,916,000 which when divided by 11 comes out to 174,000 jobs per month.

174,000 is about 25% less than 214,000.

You are about to witness to the most historical expansion of growth and prosperity this country has ever seen.

If that is the case why is job creation 25% slower since Jan as compared to the 48 months prior?

Where are you getting that? The BLS numbers show that unemployment is down to a level not seen in decades. The current unemployment rate is 4.1%, and went as high as 10% when Obama was president.

I sure hope Trump gets his shit together one of these days and starts growing jobs as much as Obama did.

I really do.

job_growth_rate.jpg

Also, when Obama took office the UE was 7.8 when he left office it was 4.8. Do you think that Trump will lower the UE by 3%?

Hey libtards: Another record! The market is climbing towards 25,000 this morning.

:321::banana::banana::banana::beer::biggrin::boobies::bye1::coffee::dance::dev3::finger3::fu::funnyface::happy-1::laugh::lmao::mm::party::rock::spinner::thanks::thewave::woohoo:

Handing money to corporations & the wealthy will have them want to put it into the stock market causing pricing to go up.

Don;t be so stupid to think that is the same as economic growth.

In the 48 months prior to Jan the economy added 10,253,000 job which when divided by 48 comes out to 214,00 jobs per month

Since Jan the number of jobs created is 1,916,000 which when divided by 11 comes out to 174,000 jobs per month.

Evidently the job market is saturated. What good is creating more jobs if there aren't qualified people to fill them?

I think some of those lead paint survivors are Fox News contributors these days.

Back under 1960s; regulations, DDT, PCB's lead, heavy metals were all legal to release into the environment and drinking water.

Evidently the job market is saturated. What good is creating more jobs if there aren't qualified people to fill them?

:2up:

Wow, color me impressed. You gave the right answer.

Now the 1000 dollar question is are you non-partisan enough to realize it did not become saturated under Trump or because of Trump but that it has been heading that way for the last 36 months with each year creating fewer jobs as there were less people to take those jobs.

Then I wonder how you will relate that to the Tax Bill which we have been told will create a boom in job creation.

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
Corporations are thrilled. They can freely pollute, mistreat employees, cheat their customers.

Pump up that market because trading pieces of paper helps everyone!!!!!!!!!

Deregulation brought us the Bush recession .

Deregulation brought us the near financial collapse

Deregulation brought us the housing collapse.

Regulations are written for a reason. Most like that reason is corporations or people finding a way to circumvent the current law to fuck over people. Of course, a business cheat & fraud like Trump wants fewer regulations.

BTW, how did that tax break for golf courses in in that tax cut bill?
Yup. Trump is taking us back to the 1920’s. Businesses will boom, the economy will soar, and then it will all come crashing down.
Typical commie narrative. Nobody must succeed.

Still parroting talking points. You must have gotten a new list in your email!

Fuck you & your stupid fuck talking points.

If you had a God Damn brain, you would remember the total disasters Republicans gave us in 2007.

But NOOOOOOOOOOO>

You are so fucking stupid that you are for tax cuts for those that don't need them while slashing regulations that were put in place to prevent another 2007.

You people are Gd Damn dumber than shjt; How the fuck did you get that stupid? A dittohead? Listen to the Captain Bone Spur? How?

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!
This is why liberals suck. Biggest bunch of pussy drama queens I have ever seen.

They are also full of shit. They were perfectly happy to have a Monsanto exec running the FDA.

Markets are down due to Iran.
Umm... the market’s down.

Day's not over yet. Even CNN is saying "Please Mr. Trump! We can't stand any more of this winning!"

News flash! U.S. economy already looks strong
Day is over. Markets closed down. Your record of idiocy is safe.
Why are you telling me? JGalt idiotically predicted trump cutting regulations would cause the market’s to rise today. They didn’t despite silly excuses for why they didn’t.

Doesn't matter. Trump is deregulating everything a net neutrality is gone. We'll see more record stock market numbers maybe tomorrow, the next day, or whenever.

I bet when you were living under Obama, you never thought you'd see this country winning so much.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Net neutrality was a reasonable regulation protecting consumers. It should not be a partisan issue. That being said, enjoy paying more for less.

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
Corporations are thrilled. They can freely pollute, mistreat employees, cheat their customers.

Regulations are written for a reason. Most like that reason is corporations or people finding a way to circumvent the current law to fuck over people. Of course, a business cheat & fraud like Trump wants fewer regulations.

Yup. Trump is taking us back to the 1920’s. Businesses will boom, the economy will soar, and then it will all come crashing down.
You poor thing. You should spend this time figuring out what spin you can put on the impending collapse to blame Obama.

Do you mean the same "impending collapse" like they were predicting that the "market would crash", if Trump got elected?

:cuckoo:
Nope, I never said that so no, I don’t mean that.

Hey libtards: Another record! The market is climbing towards 25,000 this morning.

:321::banana::banana::banana::beer::biggrin::boobies::bye1::coffee::dance::dev3::finger3::fu::funnyface::happy-1::laugh::lmao::mm::party::rock::spinner::thanks::thewave::woohoo:
Im a dem and I'm killing it BUT isn't this bs tax deal supposed to bring the inequality between rich and middle class closer not farther apart?

It will. Trust Uncle Trump, because he and his people know that they're doing.

Trust trump?? Ya mean like enrollees at Trump University did?

Still parroting talking points. You must have gotten a new list in your email!

Fuck you & your stupid fuck talking points.

If you had a God Damn brain, you would remember the total disasters Republicans gave us in 2007.

But NOOOOOOOOOOO>

You are so fucking stupid that you are for tax cuts for those that don't need them while slashing regulations that were put in place to prevent another 2007.

You people are Gd Damn dumber than shjt; How the fuck did you get that stupid? A dittohead? Listen to the Captain Bone Spur? How?

Wow, where to begin.

First, I hope you have taken your BP meds, you clearly need them.
Second, my response was not to you but to the person that called your view a "commie" view. I am sorry you are not capable of following a thread, but that is not my fault.
Third, I do not support the tax cuts even though the wife and I will get about 400 a month. I do not support anything that increases the deficit.
Fourth, I am not and never have been a Trump supporters. I have disliked Trump from before he said he was running.
So, for all of our sakes, learn to follow a thread...

But here’s where you’re brain-dead conservative [il]logic fails you .... whether I believe in those or not in no way speaks for what I believe drives the economy; which I don’t believe either of those does.

Be that as it may, I graciously gave you a choice to make and you honestly chose to prove you’re an idiot. Thanks for being so genuine
Holy Cow here she goes again...

Faun's words:disbelief:
"whether I believe in those or not in no way speaks for what I believe drives the economy; which I don’t believe either of those does."

:cuckoo:
i could try to have a conversation with faun
or
i could get a nailgun and nailgun my nutsack to a wall.

amazon delivers the nailgun later today.
And both leave you with pain, you just get to pick if you want your nuts to hurt or your butthurt.

Here's a "fun" example, including health care insurers.

Insurers are part of a handful of industries, including Major League Baseball, that have a special exemption from federal antitrust laws. See the McCarran-Ferguson Act.)
Then you should support H.R. 372, the “Competitive Health Insurance Reform Act of 2017” by Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona)

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!
This is why liberals suck. Biggest bunch of pussy drama queens I have ever seen.

They are also full of shit. They were perfectly happy to have a Monsanto exec running the FDA.
Not me, I don't want those Frankenfood purveyors anywhere near the FDA except to have their inedible poisons taken off the market.

Of course repugs have been all for GMOs, no labeling requirements, dirty coal fired generators, raising the "acceptable" levels of PCB's and other contaminants in water, drilling and fracking in ecologically sensitive areas, etc, etc, etc. Shame they can't all die in their own poisons, but now they'll drag us down with them.

Don't confuse the C grabber cult with facts.
The rubes want to return to all white slavery times
After all "America first" was our WWII Nazi party name.
But then our rubes don't know that.
Or maybe they do!!!

Forum List

Back