Trump Jr. met with officials from several Middle Eastern states for campaign help

Not only did officials from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates offer illegal help to win the election, there is also an Israeli company involved.

It's a rather complicated story, there was even a company from the Philippines involved in a presentation about the impact of social media in the campaign.

Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election
This new development makes it even harder for Trump and his minions to rush Mueller into "wrapping it up". The investigation needs to last loner now that we learn of countries other than Russia helping a candidate become President of the United States.
I'd say 5 or 6 years.
And lawsuits will continue for decades. Defrauding the United States seems like a Trump past time

Any day now.....

Nope. Probably years. Enjoy.

By now you know I don't care kid. See my signature. You as of yet cannot escape the game, I hope one day you do. Once you are liberated from it the entire thing becomes quite surreal. Especially when watching people go after each other over a false paradigm.

I have no idea what you are all about. Never really noticed you until today. I don’t see sigs on my phone.

But...you sure come off like a dude who supports Trump. If that’s not the case, then you have a messaging problem.

No, you have a comprehension problem. Here is the Sig : " Trump, the man, the myth, the obsession. (Actually the diversion)"

My issue is with stupid partisans. You are living in a false two party paradigm. Everything "Left" good, everything "Right" bad. Patently stupid. The Political Class has one purpose, divide the average American's. Unfortunately THE most partisan group anywhere resides on the American "Left". Just look at all the shit you people latch on to. UGH, the entire thing is disheartening.

You people?

Have you and I ever had a discussion about anything?

You are carrying Trump’s water here. He’s not shown any real ability to negotiate deals. You should be very concerned about his rhetoric regarding NK. It ain’t a fucking game.

(smile) I'm kicking you in the ass for carrying the Dem Party's water kid. It is all fake.

Nope. Probably years. Enjoy.

By now you know I don't care kid. See my signature. You as of yet cannot escape the game, I hope one day you do. Once you are liberated from it the entire thing becomes quite surreal. Especially when watching people go after each other over a false paradigm.

I have no idea what you are all about. Never really noticed you until today. I don’t see sigs on my phone.

But...you sure come off like a dude who supports Trump. If that’s not the case, then you have a messaging problem.

No, you have a comprehension problem. Here is the Sig : " Trump, the man, the myth, the obsession. (Actually the diversion)"

My issue is with stupid partisans. You are living in a false two party paradigm. Everything "Left" good, everything "Right" bad. Patently stupid. The Political Class has one purpose, divide the average American's. Unfortunately THE most partisan group anywhere resides on the American "Left". Just look at all the shit you people latch on to. UGH, the entire thing is disheartening.

You people?

Have you and I ever had a discussion about anything?

You are carrying Trump’s water here. He’s not shown any real ability to negotiate deals. You should be very concerned about his rhetoric regarding NK. It ain’t a fucking game.

(smile) I'm kicking you in the ass for carrying the Dem Party's water kid. It is all fake.

I fully admit to being a card carrying Dem operative.

You pretend that you ain’t a Republican.

It’s all good.

The Mule Team crapped out on Russia, even after shredding attorney client privilege.

But we did learn that the Kenyan and team Hillary actually spied on Trump.

Julius and Ethel might soon have company
The FBI is not a Kenyan, and you downgraded from "wiretapping" to "spying".

'During the campaign, Don Jr. met with George Nader, who informed him, "that the crown princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father win election as president." Nader's now cooperating with Mueller's investigation.'

"At some point it starts too look like a transnational consortium of authoritarians saw value in having one of their own in control of the U.S. government, and found Trump to be a willing conspirator."

Forum List

Back