Trump jokes about Russia; desperate liberals screeching to try to make people believe he meant it

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The liberals are doing their usual diversion and lying, trying to make normal people believe that a joke Donald Trump made about Russia hacking Hillary's secret-email server, was something the man had actually meant.

Too bad the liberals can base so little of what they try to tell people, on actual truth. But they know that the more the liberals tell the truth, the worse they look. So they have little choice but to lie, both about themselves, and about their opponents.

Trump's Russia Connections make him an undercover agent?

Panetta Questions Trump's Loyalty to US After Russian Hack Remarks

Trump asks Russia and China to find Hillary's emails

Trump Press Conference Surreal

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Do these strange people realize just how futilely hysterical they look with these things?

Last edited:
They have the pedal to the metal on the Democrat spin machine, the spewamatic routine is on it's 5th main bearing this month alone.

Why is it Trump is always joking when he says something that is out of line. When Trump is called out for something he said, Trump supporters are very quick to downplay it as he is just joking.

So when is he not joking? Maybe Trump needs to say just kidding after saying something like this so we don't think he's serious.

Last edited:
Thing is, his "jokes" show a man who does not think before he speaks. If he wants people to know when he is serious and when he is joking the jokes should be at least a little funny. His jokes seem to be nothing but mean jabs that are only amusing to mean people.

The liberals are doing their usual diversion and lying, trying to make normal people believe that a joke Donald Trump made about Russia hacking Hillary's secret-email server, was something the man had actually meant.

Too bad the liberals can base so little of what they try to tell people, on actual truth. But they know that the more the liberals tell the truth, the worse they look. So they have little choice but to lie, both about themselves, and about their opponents.

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

Do these strange people realize just how futilely hysterical they look with these things?

They are just devastated, deflecting and delusional... because of the leaks. They will double down on the lies as always, but people have woken up. Now it's clear they are a lying mob. No one will believe them, they are done.

Why is it Trump is always joking when he says something that is out of line. When Trump is called out for something he said, Trump supporters are very quick to downplay it as he is just joking.

So when is he not joking? Maybe Trump needs to say just kidding after saying something like this so we don't think he's serious.
Have an adult sit with you. We can tell.

Some typical American dito in wild west style. But I like. Even Soviets better than Russia.

Oliver Darcy on Twitter

They are just devastated, deflecting and delusional... because of the leaks. They will double down on the lies as always, but people have woken up. Now it's clear they are a lying mob. No one will believe them, they are done.
Liberals thrive on lies! Hillary has been lying for years...and she keeps getting support from the left.

the office trump seeks requires discretion and restraint; it's not a job for narcissistic blowhards like trump.

one of his best jokes was when he claimed not to know what the kkk is :haha:

Hillary has been lying for years...

hillary is an essentially honest person who has dedicated her life to public service.

liars (like you) have been smearing her name for decades, and ignorant parrots (like you) keep lying about her record.

I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

so what if he did mean it? Don't let the liberal left keep defining reality, it is never what they say.

Bring whatever you got Russia the greater evil needs defeated.

hillary is an essentially honest person who has dedicated her life to public service.

liars (like you) have been smearing her name for decades, and ignorant parrots (like you) keep lying about her record.

I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Watch the video in my signature and you will truly see a professional liar. Watch the Bosnia videos as she smiles and laughs relaying a bald face lie as truth. Then at the end she makes the excuse of sleep deprivation, and you want that liar to hold the nuclear secrets and answer the phone at 3AM? Really?

Yes indeed. Once again she is under investigation. This time she is under investigation by Obama's IRS.

so what if he did mean it? Don't let the liberal left keep defining reality, it is never what they say.

presidential candidate encourages russia to hack u.s. secretary of state correspondence... hello mcfly

Here is the thing, lol (Which shows how dumb the left is) the only way anyone can release her e-mails is..........ready for it........you sure lefties, hehehehehehe.............if they already have them from a hack when the server was in her throne room, lolol. Why? Because the server no longer exists, it was destroyed, assumed room temperature, was made to disappear. This is why the FBI tried everything, but could not reconstitute the e-mails. So therefore, by forensic logic, the only way those e-mails can be released is...........if someone HAD them BEFORE the server and e-mails were made to disappear.

You know what that means my lefty padawans? You don't! Let me xplain it to you, lol. If someone releases those e-mails, it means what we have been saying all along is true, her server was hacked, and they got ALL the information that YOU people claim they didn't, because the hack never happened, lolol. Gee, such incompetence by a SOS, wouldn't you say, and all laid right there, bare naked for her most ardent supporters to see-)

Know what else! If they are released and there happens to be stuff in there she claimed wasn't...........game back ON for indictment! Put that in your pipes and smoke it, right next to the wacky tobaccy, lololol!

Watch the video in my signature and you will truly see a professional liar. Watch the Bosnia videos as she smiles and laughs relaying a bald face lie as truth. Then at the end she makes the excuse of sleep deprivation, and you want that liar to hold the nuclear secrets and answer the phone at 3AM? Really?

you're selective interpretation of reality is meaningless. :itsok:

presidential candidate encourages russia to hack u.s. secretary of state correspondence... hello mcfly

he didn't encourage them to hack, they don't need encouragement. What he said was if Russia has them he hopes they release them.

Mrs. tuzla Clinton put CIA agents lives in danger with her unprotected server(s). How that can be overlooked is a study in how the establishment takes care of their own.

Forum List

Back