TRUMP: I've never seen this before

Trump supporters are in denial as to the chaos that reigns supreme in the Oval Office. They blame everyone...everyone else is to blame,..for the dysfunction and breakdown of the chain of command but Trump himself. The fish rots from the head. The tone is set from the top. Trump was singularly unqualified for this job and his conduct shows it every day. Trump can't take the pressure and neither does he understand how the executive branch works.

Trump is an unmitigated disaster. His whole administration can be summed up in one word: CLUSTERFUCK.

When the Trump era comes crashing down, they will deny they ever supported him
When it comes crashing down, they will deny that it came crashing down.

I've followed politics since the Johnson administration in the 60's and have never seen anything like this before. Republican and Democratic Presidents of the past have all managed to maintain a functioning chain of command, a logical communication system with leaders of other countries, an orderly flow of legislation between the White House and Congress, and respect for the rule of law. All of these things have broken down under this President. Our State department has been stripped so bare, leaders of other countries don't know who to contact regarding diplomatic issues, high ranking Russian officials being invited into the oval office and given America's most valuable intelligence information free of charge, Generals in the President's staff ignoring or slow walking the President's own national security orders in order to prevent an international crisis or another major war, our intelligence and law enforcement officials are being attacked on a daily basis by a President who is basically clueless regarding the nuts and bolts of governing, junior staff members having to crawl around on the floor to pick up and tape together documents the President has ripped up and thrown there, and a President who seems hellbent on blaming everyone from the media, the deep state, the judiciary, the liberals and almost everyone else for his problems. Add to this and administration who's former members have pled guilty to multiple felonies, and a President that is under investigation for crimes in jurisdictions of the Federal Government, the Southern District of New York, and the State of New York, not to mention the enviable civil lawsuits to follow, and followers of this President who blame everything on a liberal political party that has been out of power for over a year and a half. All of this in less than 2 years in office.

I can only imagine what the next 2 years will hold....:cheers2:.
Trump tries to run the White House exactly as he ran the Trump Organization, where there was no business plan, no development strategy, and no layers of authority. Instead, Trump would come up with an idea, work it up in his head, and tell one of his hand-picked people to get moving on it. What Trump wanted most were soldiers, not subject-matter experts. His management style was hub and spokes. Trump piled up success after success in real estate development where he needed no experts, just soldiers to follow-thru.

When Trump first arrived at the White House, he stepped outside his comfort zone and appointed several people like Tillerson and Gary Cohn, who had decades of experience in their fields. But they also had ideas that conflicted with Trump, and now they’re gone along with almost all his presidential advisers, replaced with more pliable figures such as Mike Pompeo, effectively soldiers ready to carry out the boss's orders.

The problem of course is that Trump's hub and spokes management style doesn't and can't work in the White House because a president is not an idea man but a team leader who organizes and manages the idea men which are now being replaced by yes men.
And you know this how?
Because I know Trump. I was following his career long before he ever decide to become president. I've read almost all the books by and about Trump accept for the campaign stuff.

Although I think Trump is a disaster as a president, he is one of the most interesting people of our time. Crazy, yes but damn interesting.
How is he a "disaster?" He's doing a great job of exposing all the deep state traitors who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.
In general, Trump is a disaster as president because he either tells people what he thinks they want to hear or he says what he wants to hear himself regardless of the truth. He takes credit for the tax cut that he contributed nothing. He claimed a great deal was reached with NK when there was no deal. He claimed Obamacare was repealed when the only change was removing the mandate. He claims NATO agreed to pay their share, when NATO agreed to pay nothing. He claims millions of jobs are coming back to the US which is not true. The man just lies about everything everyday.

And the only thing he has exposed is his lack of charter, experience, and knowledge.

I've followed politics since the Johnson administration in the 60's and have never seen anything like this before. Republican and Democratic Presidents of the past have all managed to maintain a functioning chain of command, a logical communication system with leaders of other countries, an orderly flow of legislation between the White House and Congress, and respect for the rule of law. All of these things have broken down under this President. Our State department has been stripped so bare, leaders of other countries don't know who to contact regarding diplomatic issues, high ranking Russian officials being invited into the oval office and given America's most valuable intelligence information free of charge, Generals in the President's staff ignoring or slow walking the President's own national security orders in order to prevent an international crisis or another major war, our intelligence and law enforcement officials are being attacked on a daily basis by a President who is basically clueless regarding the nuts and bolts of governing, junior staff members having to crawl around on the floor to pick up and tape together documents the President has ripped up and thrown there, and a President who seems hellbent on blaming everyone from the media, the deep state, the judiciary, the liberals and almost everyone else for his problems. Add to this and administration who's former members have pled guilty to multiple felonies, and a President that is under investigation for crimes in jurisdictions of the Federal Government, the Southern District of New York, and the State of New York, not to mention the enviable civil lawsuits to follow, and followers of this President who blame everything on a liberal political party that has been out of power for over a year and a half. All of this in less than 2 years in office.

I can only imagine what the next 2 years will hold....:cheers2:.
Trump tries to run the White House exactly as he ran the Trump Organization, where there was no business plan, no development strategy, and no layers of authority. Instead, Trump would come up with an idea, work it up in his head, and tell one of his hand-picked people to get moving on it. What Trump wanted most were soldiers, not subject-matter experts. His management style was hub and spokes. Trump piled up success after success in real estate development where he needed no experts, just soldiers to follow-thru.

When Trump first arrived at the White House, he stepped outside his comfort zone and appointed several people like Tillerson and Gary Cohn, who had decades of experience in their fields. But they also had ideas that conflicted with Trump, and now they’re gone along with almost all his presidential advisers, replaced with more pliable figures such as Mike Pompeo, effectively soldiers ready to carry out the boss's orders.

The problem of course is that Trump's hub and spokes management style doesn't and can't work in the White House because a president is not an idea man but a team leader who organizes and manages the idea men which are now being replaced by yes men.
And you know this how?
Because I know Trump. I was following his career long before he ever decide to become president. I've read almost all the books by and about Trump accept for the campaign stuff.

Although I think Trump is a disaster as a president, he is one of the most interesting people of our time. Crazy, yes but damn interesting.
How is he a "disaster?" He's doing a great job of exposing all the deep state traitors who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.
In general, Trump is a disaster as president because he either tells people what he thinks they want to hear or he says what he wants to hear himself regardless of the truth. He takes credit for the tax cut that he contributed nothing. He claimed a great deal was reached with NK when no deal. He claimed Obamacare was repealed when the only change was removing the mandate. He claims NATO agreed to pay their share, when NATO agreed to pay nothing. He claims millions of jobs are coming back to the US which is not true. The man just lies about everything everyday.

And the only thing he has exposed is his lack of charter, experience, and knowledge.
GOD, That must have been hard, never saw so many lies posted by a low 2 digit IQ subversive, AntiAmerican before....think I should bookmark it, as an example of TDS STAGE 4!

Did they also tell you the airstrip was up and.running in less than 2 days?
MAGA
/——/ Yes, you troll. The runway was repaired in two days. They were doing this in WWI. It’s fixing craters. You seemed surprised that the runway was also hit along with the hangers and other targets. Did they tell you the bombs made a Big Bang when they hit? Did they tell you it kicked up dirt and rocks? You blithering idiot.

And they were using the airfield in less than 2 days! Did they tell you Rump warned them so the Russians and Syrians could escape before they hit you maroon!
MAGA!
/—-/ Yes troll. All of that was reported. Did they tell you Wednesday follows Tuesday? Moron

Glad you agree idiot, did you notice today that Russia crossed Rumps red line and bombed the shit out of the last rebel stronghold in Syria. What do you think Rump will do now that Vlad(Rumps) dad laughed at his warning.

Did they use WMDs ?

This is what it was all about.

No it wasn't, dead is fucking dead by bullet or chems or nukes. Rump made a line and Vlad(Rumps dad) laughed at him!

/——/ Yes, you troll. The runway was repaired in two days. They were doing this in WWI. It’s fixing craters. You seemed surprised that the runway was also hit along with the hangers and other targets. Did they tell you the bombs made a Big Bang when they hit? Did they tell you it kicked up dirt and rocks? You blithering idiot.

And they were using the airfield in less than 2 days! Did they tell you Rump warned them so the Russians and Syrians could escape before they hit you maroon!
MAGA!
/—-/ Yes troll. All of that was reported. Did they tell you Wednesday follows Tuesday? Moron

Glad you agree idiot, did you notice today that Russia crossed Rumps red line and bombed the shit out of the last rebel stronghold in Syria. What do you think Rump will do now that Vlad(Rumps) dad laughed at his warning.

Did they use WMDs ?

No it wasn't, dead is fucking dead by bullet or chems or nukes. Rump made a line and Vlad(Rumps dad) laughed at him!
Damn, this is fun tonight!
flexibility-obama.jpg

And you know this how?

In general, Trump is a disaster as president because he either tells people what he thinks they want to hear or he says what he wants to hear himself regardless of the truth. He takes credit for the tax cut that he contributed nothing. He claimed a great deal was reached with NK when no deal. He claimed Obamacare was repealed when the only change was removing the mandate. He claims NATO agreed to pay their share, when NATO agreed to pay nothing. He claims millions of jobs are coming back to the US which is not true. The man just lies about everything everyday.

GOD, That must have been hard, never saw so many lies posted by a low 2 digit IQ subversive, AntiAmerican before....think I should bookmark it, as an example of TDS STAGE 4!

What a crummy and worthless response.. Just typical insults that low 2 digit I.Q. posters are capable of.

MAGA!

Did they use WMDs ?

flexibility-obama.jpg

You ain't kidding, bbbbbbbuuuuutttttt Obama. ROTFLMFAO!

And you know this how?

What a crummy and worthless response.. Just typical insults that low 2 digit I.Q. posters are capable of.
You get what you sow, in your case, everyone a lie, but even a dimwit, like yourself knew that, just spewing DNC talking points and hoping no one calls you out on them!

Did they use WMDs ?

flexibility-obama.jpg

/------/ Yeah, you got no problem with obozo humming Putin' boner do you?

Did they use WMDs ?

flexibility-obama.jpg

/------/ Yeah, you got no problem with obozo humming Putin' boner do you?

Not a fan of him either, but you have to admit that Rump's fellatio to Vlad(Rumps dad) was a thing of beauty for you cons!

Trump supporters are in denial as to the chaos that reigns supreme in the Oval Office. They blame everyone...everyone else is to blame,..for the dysfunction and breakdown of the chain of command but Trump himself. The fish rots from the head. The tone is set from the top. Trump was singularly unqualified for this job and his conduct shows it every day. Trump can't take the pressure and neither does he understand how the executive branch works.

Trump is an unmitigated disaster. His whole administration can be summed up in one word: CLUSTERFUCK.

When the Trump era comes crashing down, they will deny the ever supported him
Oh, I agree. When the Trump House of cards collapses Trumpers will deny being Trumpers and will say he was a Democrat all along. You just know that is coming.
Very few admit they supported Bush...but we know they did

/——-/ The KKK is a democRAT organization. democRAT Grand Dragon Senator Robert Byrd was sent back to Washington for 35 years. democRATs filibustered the CRA and VRA.

So said the spider to the fly.,,,,,,,

spider.jpg

Thinking of things a "President" has done----------

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,

Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

Jane Gaga Fan on Twitter

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

"Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.

Trump tweets: 'NO MORE DACA DEAL' - CNNPolitics

Trump’s lies

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

And the news above is old

What’s new-?

Just asking :)-

Obama wouldn’t even meet with his own party in Congress, idiot.

Obama's presidency of eight (8) years is over--

Obama has been out of office for over two (2) years

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The truth is-------------\

Congressmen would not classify Obama as human;

as human as themselves
& still they do the same
What have "they" learned

When your instinct
Tells you
what is right
and'what is wrong
What do you do--?

Yet :)-

All I recall of Kennedy's presidency are one of two campaign slogans and the Cuban missile crisis, really got into paying attention to politics during the LBJ years. Regarding the state of politics these days, I've sensed a more gradual change that has been taking place over at least the last 20 year. A dumbing down of politics where television news and talk radio now attempts to analyze instead of report. Where we have an atmosphere where questions are asked not for purpose of answers to be listen to, but instead for ready made rebuttals to be cited. I don't blame Trump for the situation today. I see his presidency as a result, rather then the cause.

The level to which Obama, Hillary, and the despicable, unethical, immoral, seditious, obstructionist, treasonous Democrats have shown they were / are willing to go far surpasses Watergate or anything this nation has seen before.

It is a moral dann burst inside them when Hillary lost - they are corrupt / criminal as he'll & they no longer care who knows it.

You don't understand that the left wing democrats who are embedded in the bureaucracy are still there? That obama packed the government with his minions?

No, because the rest of us don't exist in your looney toons partisan head. Elaborate.

And even with the deliberate sabotage, Trump has managed to bring this country back from the brink of destruction...that must really burn your ass.....

WHAT 'brink of destruction' did the Orange Virus bring our country back from? Is fear mongering the only tool you tools have left? Pathetic.

You guys don't understand Trump, he beat the clinton crime family, the obama chicago machine, the 16 Republican professionals, he built a global business empire and became a star on television....and you think that all happened by accident...

That Orange pile of shit never does anything 'by accident'. Get real or begone, winger.

Please...keep believing this crap.... we need him to keep kicking your pathetic asses......

Whatever will you do when he's impeached?

Trump is doing a better job as president than he even promised. He has just about turned the shitstain obama damage around.

Forum List

Back