Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

Meanwhile, the GOP war on women continues unabated. 20 states have passed anti-abortion laws to hiner women from making reporductive choices. All have GOP governors.

That is why it's going to be so satisfying to have HRC appoint so many center-left jurists to preserve Roe.
Reproductive choices eh ? Why not call it what it is MURDER YOUR BABY ??

Your opinion is meaningless.
. Wow, I'm hurt.. :crybaby::popcorn:

I imagine you are. We're a nation of laws. I know you guys hate that....but even women have rights nowadays.

Again, the complete inability to even understand that there ARE other points of view or cultures, let alone have the slightest shred of respect for them.

Meanwhile, the GOP war on women continues unabated. 20 states have passed anti-abortion laws to hiner women from making reporductive choices. All have GOP governors.

That is why it's going to be so satisfying to have HRC appoint so many center-left jurists to preserve Roe.
Reproductive choices eh ? Why not call it what it is MURDER YOUR BABY ??

Your opinion is meaningless.
. Wow, I'm hurt.. :crybaby::popcorn:

I imagine you are. We're a nation of laws. I know you guys hate that....but even women have rights nowadays.
. Laws to allow women to Willy Nilly kill their babies aren't worth respecting at all, but of course the left who can't control themselves in life, need all the protection's it can get on such matters in life.

1. As I predicted, you were unable to support your accusation of racism. Yet you will continue to make such accusations. THat fits the definition of a troll. YOu are an asshole.

Guy. You're a racist. Deal with it. Did some Mexican steal your girlfriend once?

2. The fact that Reagan supported them in killing Soviets, in no way challenges the fact that if we had NOT imported them, that many dead Americans would be alive today. You seem determined to NOT consider the saving of American lives as a valid consideration in policy.

That is insane or evil.

Perhaps both.

You see, the thing is, I can't really justify treating people badly based on what your grandchildren or children might do because they can't deal with being gay.

As long as your side supports insane gun laws, that lets crazy people buy guys, how long their families have been in this country is sort of besides the point.

3. What I described was a serous program of law enforcement. Only a complete asshole would falsely claim that was Nazi like. YOu are that asshole.

What you describe is a massive expansion of state power even the Nazis wouldn't have dreamed of.

4. You claim thousands of studies but provide no links. Just like all the other lefties who have made your claim.

Even if I posted links, you wouldn't read them or understand them. They haven't written a study in "Inbred Redneck".

But here you go.. let me know if you need any help with the big words you didn't learn in Home Skule, Cleetus.

America's Biggest Competitive Disadvantage: Its Health Care Mess | Huffington Post

5. Trotting out your bigotry undermines your position. That you think it supports it, just shows that you are stupid as well as hateful.

Guy, it's kind of hard to not look down on you when you keep making the same mistakes and never learning from them.

Hello... our last four recessions have been under Republicans who've played on your racism and bigotry to get votes. And you never seem to learn, Cleetus. Because they told you that Mexican is the one making you unhappy and you've bought it.

1. As I predicted, you were unable to support your accusation of racism. Yet you will continue to make such accusations. THat fits the definition of a troll. YOu are an asshole.

Guy. You're a racist. Deal with it. Did some Mexican steal your girlfriend once?

2. The fact that Reagan supported them in killing Soviets, in no way challenges the fact that if we had NOT imported them, that many dead Americans would be alive today. You seem determined to NOT consider the saving of American lives as a valid consideration in policy.

That is insane or evil.

Perhaps both.

You see, the thing is, I can't really justify treating people badly based on what your grandchildren or children might do because they can't deal with being gay.

As long as your side supports insane gun laws, that lets crazy people buy guys, how long their families have been in this country is sort of besides the point.

3. What I described was a serous program of law enforcement. Only a complete asshole would falsely claim that was Nazi like. YOu are that asshole.

What you describe is a massive expansion of state power even the Nazis wouldn't have dreamed of.

4. You claim thousands of studies but provide no links. Just like all the other lefties who have made your claim.

Even if I posted links, you wouldn't read them or understand them. They haven't written a study in "Inbred Redneck".

But here you go.. let me know if you need any help with the big words you didn't learn in Home Skule, Cleetus.

America's Biggest Competitive Disadvantage: Its Health Care Mess | Huffington Post

5. Trotting out your bigotry undermines your position. That you think it supports it, just shows that you are stupid as well as hateful.

Guy, it's kind of hard to not look down on you when you keep making the same mistakes and never learning from them.

Hello... our last four recessions have been under Republicans who've played on your racism and bigotry to get votes. And you never seem to learn, Cleetus. Because they told you that Mexican is the one making you unhappy and you've bought it.

1. I have repeatedly challenged you to support that accusation, and you have repeatedly been a little bitch about it. By which I mean you refuse to support your vile accusation, but you continue to make it. You are an asshole.

2. Not inviting someone into your home is not "treating them badly". You have never invited me into your home, and I don't consider the bad treatment from you. It is our Right to consider our interests when crafting immigration policy.

3. Securing the border, verifying the right to work before hiring, deporting illegals, is hardly "nazi". Try to be less of a lying panic monger.

4. Wow. A link. Huffington post, but still a Llink. I will give that it's own post to celebrate your attempt to actually make an argument for a change.

5. Partisan blather and the Race Card. Standard swill.

"1. The U.S. spent 16.2% of its GDP on health care plus up to 3% more on litigation concerning medical bills while other countries spend 10% and nothing on litigation because bills are paid by everyone. This is America’s number one competitive disadvantage going forward."

This cost is spread though out the entire economy. It is unclear how much of this ends up as part of the price of an exported product and there is no evidence presented in the article that it is the cause of our massive trade deficits.

"2. People with serious illnesses are uninsurable and are stuck in jobs they cannot leave or remain unemployed because they are unemployable."

That sucks for them, but does not contribute to our trade issues.

"3. Tens of millions of uninsured people in the U.S. end up with health problems that become a drain on the society and economy in the long run."

A completely unsupported statement. And you were presenting this as the REASON for our trade deficit. NOthing is presented here to connect this unsupported claim to our Trade issues.

"4. Doctor, nursing, hospital and drug costs are out of control in the U.S. because of the profit motive, compared to countries where universal health care provides the basic underpinning."

On the other hand that profit motive drives innovation. New techniques are constantly being researched in the pursuit of better survival rates and thus money.

Global Biomedical Industry: Preserving U.S. Leadership - Executive Summary and Research Findings

"During the 1970s, the four largest European countries were responsible for 55 percent of NCEs produced by major nations, while the U.S. held a 31 percent share. But over the decade from 2001 to 2010, the U.S. share jumped to 57 percent"

NCE= new chemical entities.

There is also a chart showing how the US spends more on R&D.

"5. Detroit’s three automobile companies have gone bust in large measure due to “legacy” or gold-plated health care promises at America’s excessive prices that made that were unaffordable. This is not unique to the auto sector and has driven many jobs offshore in manufacturing."

Incompetent shortsighted corporate leadership combined with incompetent short sighted union leadership.

And the workers pay the price.

Certainly a problem that needs addressed.

Your implied conclusion that nationalization is the only answer is not supported.

Again, the complete inability to even understand that there ARE other points of view or cultures, let alone have the slightest shred of respect for them.

Why should we? The South would be a miserable third world country if it won the civil war.

In the case of the discussion your excerpted that post from, because the lib in question was being an ass by judging other people based on multiple assumptions, ie that her beliefs are the only possible beliefs, and that the other person shared her beliefs.

It led her to be a smug self assured jerk.

I can see how YOU would not consider that a reason.

This cost is spread though out the entire economy. It is unclear how much of this ends up as part of the price of an exported product and there is no evidence presented in the article that it is the cause of our massive trade deficits.

Ah, you see, exactly my point. Like most racists, you are immune to evidence that contradicts your world view. When GM spends more on health care than steel, how does this NOT have an effect when it goes up against a Volkswagen?

how can it NOT? Besides the fact it requires higher taxes to cover them, there's all the lost productivity involved.

Man, do you work this hard remaining a stupid, inbred redneck.

On the other hand that profit motive drives innovation. New techniques are constantly being researched in the pursuit of better survival rates and thus money.

Guy, when you can't get access to the technology, how good the technology is meaningless.

This week, I pinched a nerve in my neck. The worthless sack of shit doctor my HMO sent me to is makingsure all his test labs are getting their share... but it's going to be two weeks before they even do anything about it.

Of course, we have an awful system, but the Nazi with the Bad Hairpiece tells you them Untermensch are causing all your unhappiness, you believe it...

2. Not inviting someone into your home is not "treating them badly". You have never invited me into your home, and I don't consider the bad treatment from you. It is our Right to consider our interests when crafting immigration policy.

Okay... Except at the time they invited Mateen's father to live here, we all thought Afghans were "Freedom Fighters' (Ronnie Ray-gun said so!) and not at all our enemy!

again, I'd be more worried about theguy who goes nuts whose family has been here a lot longer... like Lanza or Holmes or Roof or Mercer.....

But you hear it's an A-rab doing the mass shooting, and you shit your pants.

Ah, you see, exactly my point. Like most racists, you are immune to evidence that contradicts your world view. When GM spends more on health care than steel, how does this NOT have an effect when it goes up against a Volkswagen?

how can it NOT? Besides the fact it requires higher taxes to cover them, there's all the lost productivity involved.

Man, do you work this hard remaining a stupid, inbred redneck.

Guy, when you can't get access to the technology, how good the technology is meaningless.

This week, I pinched a nerve in my neck. The worthless sack of shit doctor my HMO sent me to is makingsure all his test labs are getting their share... but it's going to be two weeks before they even do anything about it.

Of course, we have an awful system, but the Nazi with the Bad Hairpiece tells you them Untermensch are causing all your unhappiness, you believe it...

1. A-n-n-n-d, still no actual evidence that your theory is true. Just your unsupported opinion.

2. Because the problems of people that don't work for the manufacturers do not contribute to the cost of the products.

2b Insults are not supporting arguments or data. FYI.

3. Most people CAN access the technology, and it DOES do good. YOur dismissal of the evidence I presented showing more R&d and more innovation from this nation does not make it not true.

3b Also, by developing the technology at our expense, we are in effect supporting the Medical Establishments of other nations that benefit from our work without having to do it.

4. Your Godwin in noted. This is for you.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-the-emotional-childs-guide-to-political-discussion-1452799024.jpg

Okay... Except at the time they invited Mateen's father to live here, we all thought Afghans were "Freedom Fighters' (Ronnie Ray-gun said so!) and not at all our enemy!

again, I'd be more worried about theguy who goes nuts whose family has been here a lot longer... like Lanza or Holmes or Roof or Mercer.....

But you hear it's an A-rab doing the mass shooting, and you shit your pants.

1. Nothing you said, challenged my point that NOT inviting someone in to your home is NOT "treating them badly". Thus my point about that stands.

Not importing them into our nation would NOT have been treating them badly.

2. The fact that we have home grown violence in no way means that we should NOT take steps to avoid importing more violence and danger.

If we had had Trump's policies in effect in the 80s and 90s those 50 Americans in Orlando would all still be alive today.

If we continue to import large numbers of muslims we are CHOOSING TO HAVE AMERICANS KILLED.

1. A-n-n-n-d, still no actual evidence that your theory is true. Just your unsupported opinion.

2. Because the problems of people that don't work for the manufacturers do not contribute to the cost of the products.

Uh, they kind of do, BillyBob Bubba. You see, the middleman who done has to get expensive health coverage also adds to the cost. So does the done-der marginally employed person who buys the Japanese car because it's cheaper...

3. Most people CAN access the technology, and it DOES do good. YOur dismissal of the evidence I presented showing more R&d and more innovation from this nation does not make it not true.

Again, you've never had to fight with an insurance company to get treatment

Uh, they kind of do, BillyBob Bubba. You see, the middleman who done has to get expensive health coverage also adds to the cost. So does the done-der marginally employed person who buys the Japanese car because it's cheaper...

Again, you've never had to fight with an insurance company to get treatment

1. YOur unsupported theory has been noted. All you need to do now is support it.

2. Sure, I have. And despite that issue, most people get access and it improves care given.

New poll shows only 36 percent of married women support Clinton

This should not surprise anyone. They're concerned about the futures of the children and clearly see what the future holds with a continuation of Obama's policies.

A new CNN poll shows that while Hillary Clinton largely has the support of unmarried women, she is highly unfavorable among married women. Though nearly three-quarters of unmarried women — 73 percent — favor Clinton, only 36 percent of married women share that enthusiasm.

More of the story @ Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

Yeah, if they want their kids to go into cheap menial labor, Trump's their man.

This should not surprise anyone. They're concerned about the futures of the children and clearly see what the future holds with a continuation of Obama's policies.

A new CNN poll shows that while Hillary Clinton largely has the support of unmarried women, she is highly unfavorable among married women. Though nearly three-quarters of unmarried women — 73 percent — favor Clinton, only 36 percent of married women share that enthusiasm.

Manufacturing jobs are not cheap menial labor.

Menial labor, in a labor short economy, is not that cheap.

Could be, still, it's better than those mom's whose proudest day is when their teenagers get knocked up and qualify for additional welfare. That's a core group of Hillary supporters, no doubt.

1. YOur unsupported theory has been noted. All you need to do now is support it.

I already have, Cleetus. I'm sorry you were too stupid to understand it.

Posting an article that does not offer sources for their conclusions is not supporting a theory.

Your bigotry does not support your argument, it merely reveals you to be an ass.

Posting an article that does not offer sources for their conclusions is not supporting a theory.

Your bigotry does not support your argument, it merely reveals you to be an ass.

Dun, der, Cleetus, I'm sorry you didn't learn any of them big words in Home Skule or Talking Snake U, but weeee-haaaaa, that doesn't mean the point wasn't made because you don't want to understand it.

Forum List

Back