Trump is the Republicans’ Frankenstein

Guno also prefers NO lubrication.

Not sure who is a bigger drone for the Government. Gayo, gaydecca or Luddynutcase

-Geaux

so says a rightwingnut loon. keep on keeping on with the talking points. :thup:
The gop establishment progressives serves no good purpose for the country... The sooner they die off the better,

you mean sane people who think that government should do it's job?

okie dokie.
Sane?
I don't think anyone can put a career politician in that category...

riiiight.

thanks for proving my point.

Guno also prefers NO lubrication.

Not sure who is a bigger drone for the Government. Gayo, gaydecca or Luddynutcase

-Geaux

The gop establishment progressives serves no good purpose for the country... The sooner they die off the better,

okie dokie.

The government routinely fails at it's 'job'.

-Geaux

no. that's rightwingnut spew. it does most things well. and certainly better than the private sector in many areas.

but you've been well trained. again, proving my point.

The chickens have come home to roost for the white christian party and all the uneducated crazed crackas are running wild

Trump is no fluke. Nor is he hijacking the Republican Party or the conservative movement, if there is such a thing. He is, rather, the party’s creation, its Frankenstein monster, brought to life by the party, fed by the party and now made strong enough to destroy its maker. Was it not the party’s wild obstructionism – the repeated threats to shut down the government over policy and legislative disagreements; the persistent call for nullification of Supreme Court decisions; the insistence that compromise was betrayal; the internal coups against party leaders who refused to join the general demolition – that taught Republican voters that government, institutions, political traditions, party leadership and even parties themselves were things to be overthrown, evaded, ignored, insulted, laughed at.

I don't believe there is any chance for reconciliation between liberals and conservatives with morons like you believing the shit you do. Harry Reid, Democrat, has been the obstructionist by not allowing any House legislation to come to a vote. How can you claim it was the GOP? Also, the Supreme Court does not make law, so it is the right of Congress to overturn their oversteps.

Last edited:

-Geaux

okie dokie.

-Geaux

no. that's rightwingnut spew. it does most things well. and certainly better than the private sector in many areas.

Wow, I should save your comment as a sig......

Just a quick look found these cough... cough,,, accomplishments.

1. Pay entitlements – we do not seem to have a problem paying out unemployment, food stamps, or whatever. I suspect we’re probably too efficient in this regard.

2. Collect taxes – beyond income taxes, it’s amazing how the federal government picks our pocket, be it at the gas pump, tobacco, etc. Even business taxes are ultimately passed on to consumers through increased prices.

3. Enforce taxes – The IRS is certainly a force to be reckoned with. I’m told even the smallest IRS agent can rip a telephone book in two with his bare hands.

4. Operate our park system – I don’t think I have been in a federal park that wasn’t well maintained with courteous rangers.

5. Strong military – the smartest, best trained, and best equipped in the world.

6. Strong intelligence services – the NSA, FBI, CIA, et al. may not get it right all of the time, but thank God we’ve got them.

7. Print money – they may not know how to earn it or budget it, but they do a superlative job of printing it.

8. Pay foreign aid – I tend to believe we’re charitable to a fault, including those countries who undermine us.

Ten Things the Federal Government Does Well

The chickens have come home to roost for the white christian party and all the uneducated crazed crackas are running wild

Trump is no fluke. Nor is he hijacking the Republican Party or the conservative movement, if there is such a thing. He is, rather, the party’s creation, its Frankenstein monster, brought to life by the party, fed by the party and now made strong enough to destroy its maker. Was it not the party’s wild obstructionism – the repeated threats to shut down the government over policy and legislative disagreements; the persistent call for nullification of Supreme Court decisions; the insistence that compromise was betrayal; the internal coups against party leaders who refused to join the general demolition – that taught Republican voters that government, institutions, political traditions, party leadership and even parties themselves were things to be overthrown, evaded, ignored, insulted, laughed at.

I don't believe there is any chance for reconciliation between liberals and conservatives with morons like you believing the shit you do. Harry Reid, Democrat, has been the obstructionist by not allowing any House legislation to come to a vote. How can you claim it was the GOP? Also, the Supreme Court does not make law, so it is the right of Congress to overturn their oversteps.
Cry into your towel flyover rube. Americans aren't stupid, they see what went on

No Trump

• AR-160229431.jpg&MaxW=650
    SubmittedFarmer Jerry Slankard wrote "No Trump" in his field with a manure spreader last week, and his words recently have gained a following on Facebook. This photo was taken by a family friend, who used a small plane to get the shot along Fort Laurens Road NW.

okie dokie.

-Geaux

1. Pay entitlements – we do not seem to have a problem paying out unemployment, food stamps, or whatever. I suspect we’re probably too efficient in this regard.

2. Collect taxes – beyond income taxes, it’s amazing how the federal government picks our pocket, be it at the gas pump, tobacco, etc. Even business taxes are ultimately passed on to consumers through increased prices.

3. Enforce taxes – The IRS is certainly a force to be reckoned with. I’m told even the smallest IRS agent can rip a telephone book in two with his bare hands.

4. Operate our park system – I don’t think I have been in a federal park that wasn’t well maintained with courteous rangers.

5. Strong military – the smartest, best trained, and best equipped in the world.

6. Strong intelligence services – the NSA, FBI, CIA, et al. may not get it right all of the time, but thank God we’ve got them.

7. Print money – they may not know how to earn it or budget it, but they do a superlative job of printing it.

8. Pay foreign aid – I tend to believe we’re charitable to a fault, including those countries who undermine us.

1. deliver your mail
2. keep old people from starving
3. veterans's hospitals. (with some exceptions).
4. mass transit
5. scientific research and development.

i could go on, but you aren't smart enough

but thanks for the rightwingnut spew. :thup:

okie dokie.

-Geaux

1. deliver your mail
4. mass transit

The Government warns us if a hurricane is coming or if a tornado is likely ...it gives warning on Blizzards and on Earthquake and Volcano...also when Republicans poison the water of an entire community the Federal Government responds with help...

okie dokie.

-Geaux

1. deliver your mail
4. mass transit

The Government warns us if a hurricane is coming or if a tornado is likely ...it gives warning on Blizzards and on Earthquake and Volcano...also when Republicans poison the water of an entire community the Federal Government responds with help...

yep... but morons think all they need to do is sit in their basements with guns

The funny thing about trump is he is right about trade! China and Mexico has been fucking our workers out of jobs for decades on this issue. The rest of the stages sucks far more then trump.

True, he is right on a few things. The problem is that he is just as wrong on so many more things. He doesn't have the knowledge of how to advance the things he is right about, or the self control to figure out what would destroy the country.
Still talking out your ass, I see.

Nope. What I say is true. If you can't handle it, that's your problem.

that's what happens when you rev your "base" into something resembling an angry mob.

even ted cruz is appalled that the donald won't condemn white supremacists. but given them's are trump's peeps, i can understand why he doesn't want to alienate them.

Trump will not condemn KKK and David Dike because Trump is a white racist to begin with. A real life Frankenstein. Just imagine if this jerk get elected?

that's what happens when you rev your "base" into something resembling an angry mob.

even ted cruz is appalled that the donald won't condemn white supremacists. but given them's are trump's peeps, i can understand why he doesn't want to alienate them.

Trump will not condemn KKK and David Dike because Trump is a white racist to begin with. A real life Frankenstein. Just imagine if this jerk get elected?

he won't be.

I needs must remind that The Democrat Party feels Trump would be the easiest Republican for their nominee (no, it won't be either Clinton or Sanders, more likely Kerry, Biden or.........Algore) to defeat. And yet they devote no time to promoting their actual candidate and hundreds of millions smearing Trump to keep him from being their opposition in November.

Who knew Alfred E. Neumann was still alive - let alone running The Democrat Party campaign!

The funny thing about trump is he is right about trade! China and Mexico has been fucking our workers out of jobs for decades on this issue. The rest of the stages sucks far more then trump.

Trump's clothing line was made in China, Mexico, and another foreign country. The caps bearing his slogan "Make America Great Again" were made in China.

Forum List

Back