Trump is stumbling and it shows

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . in the polling generally and particularly. The Corrells can bitch all they want about 'left wing media' [to them that is any media that disagrees with their points of view] while flatly discounting as of any importance that Donnie is a lefty progressive. I think HRC will take the four states below, but she only needs one of them if everything else holds true. And as long as BHO is polling well, Trump has a steep, steep climb.

Florida44.342.0Clinton +2.3
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Ohio42.741.3Clinton +1.4
Pennsylvania47.041.7Clinton +5.3
Virginia42.338.0Clinton +4.3

President Obama Job Approval Gallup Approve 51, Disapprove 45 Approve +6
President Obama Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 52, Disapprove 46 Approve +6
President Obama Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 52, Disapprove 44 Approve +8

Given the majority of the individual polls listed by RealClear are weeks and sometime months old your post is nonsense

Example:

NBC/WSJ/Marist 4/18 - 4/20 2606 RV 1.9 54 39 Clinton +15

. . . in the polling generally and particularly. The Corrells can bitch all they want about 'left wing media' [to them that is any media that disagrees with their points of view] while flatly discounting as of any importance that Donnie is a lefty progressive. I think HRC will take the four states below, but she only needs one of them if everything else holds true. And as long as BHO is polling well, Trump has a steep, steep climb.

Ohio42.741.3Clinton +1.4

President Obama Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 52, Disapprove 46 Approve +6

I agree! After Hillary's supreme take-down of Trump yesterday - she clearly has his number. He is visibly shaken and on the defensive. He's not used to receiving some of the same shit he dishes out. Go Hillary!!!!!

LOL wishful thinking Jake.

Why do you even pretend to be a conservative anyway? Clearly you're an angry old liberal. No need to be ashamed, just own it.

• Banned
LOL wishful thinking Jake.

Why do you even pretend to be a conservative anyway? Clearly you're an angry old liberal. No need to be ashamed, just own it.
True Republicans don't worry about shits like you on the far right of the party.

I am a solid mainstream Republican who has no use for your nonsense.

Neither does America.

The more Trump is vetted the more people will realize what a scumbag he's been his entire life - a polar opposite of what Conservatives value. When it comes down to it, this election will be about making a moral decision vs. a political one, and despite her issues, Clinton will easily win that battle against Douchebag Don The Con.

Ohio42.741.3Clinton +1.4

I agree! After Hillary's supreme take-down of Trump yesterday - she clearly has his number. He is visibly shaken and on the defensive. He's not used to receiving some of the same shit he dishes out. Go Hillary!!!!!

She really did take him down, I mean her team did some serious research and she was just shooting ducks in a barrel

Forum List

Back