Trump is Stalin? Is Stalin a Bad Guy Again?

as concerns 'blackouts, which were quite common at that time due to state ownership of electricity companies. Given that blackouts were more common under communism' - that is not true, in fact blackouts rarely occurred in CCCP because it was a state with nuclear power besides other kinds of its power stations that were in abundance, so the grid had no problems; also not true to say 'nearly everything was in short supply in the Soviet Union' - this is gross overstatement, i can testify because i was born and lived in CCCP and i seen no gulags or a breadline; there was only a short period of artificially made crisis in the late 1980s when food was prevented from getting to shops in order to let this be filmed and shown worldwide as a part of a new anti-Russian campaign; but this was fake, of course.

that said, i am shocked by the amount of lies in Western press and scholarship.

we Soviets weren't brainwashed nearly as much as Western folks were and are.

here's a shocking example from another forum - The temperature in some regions of Russia tends to minus 70 degrees Celsius (-94 F) - its not only ignorant but also malicious.

proves Western education to be indoctrination really, not education but hate mongering and spin.

this issue needs to be addressed, for it gets ugly beyond the pale.

that said, i am shocked by the amount of lies in Western press and scholarship.

we Soviets weren't brainwashed nearly as much as Western folks were and are.

here's a shocking example from another forum - The temperature in some regions of Russia tends to minus 70 degrees Celsius (-94 F) - its not only ignorant but also malicious.

proves Western education to be indoctrination really, not education but hate mongering and spin.

this issue needs to be addressed, for it gets ugly beyond the pale.
I too have been to Russia. For some strange reason I was not allowed to move about without a state approved companion at my side.

As far as power in the Cold War era I don’t know about the USSR. But I do know about East Germany under Soviet control. Power was random.

As far as weather, yes many parts of Russia do fall to extreme cold temperatures. The cold saved your ass in 1943.

there was only a short period of artificially made crisis in the late 1980s when food was prevented from getting to shops in order to let this be filmed and shown worldwide as a part of a new anti-Russian campaign;

In Soviet Russia, the government was preventing food getting to the shops to make the government look bad?

1473764862-0.jpg

many parts of Russia do fall to extreme cold temperatures
only the northernmost parts of it and for a short period. Sotchi and Crimea are subtropics where its never below +0C if at all.
The cold saved your ass in 1943.
nope, that war (1941-1945, not only 1943, and this shows your lack of knowledge) was waged in the European part of Russia, there where its cold only in winter, but there's also the spring, summer and autumn with weather like in Germany.

Siberia in summer, for your information -

Last edited:
In Soviet Russia, the government was preventing food getting to the shops to make the government look bad?
like i said, you West folks are kept ignorant about events and facts. Soviet Russia existed during a short period after the Pogrom in 1917; then came CCCP in 4 versions having nothing to do with one another: Stalin's, Khrushtchov's, Brezhnev's, and Gorbatchovs; the latter brought about 'perestroika' which was intended to destroy CCCP in exchange for privileges that Soviet bureaucracy would get from Western Ruling Elites; so the main point was to make things look like CCCP wasn't worth carrying on with, in order to justify its destruction in the eyes of its people and the rest of the worlds; hence the myth of breadlines and empty shops.

many parts of Russia do fall to extreme cold temperatures
only the northernmost parts of it and for a short period. Sotchi and Crimea are subtropics where its never below +0C if at all.
Bullshit. I am a climate/weather expert. As a career cement mason, in my profession, if I get it wrong I am punished severely, punished both physically and financially.

No part of Russia or the former Soviet Union has a subtropical climate.

Last edited:
Bullshit. I am a climate/weather expert.

you see, the ideological spin your authorities impose on you guys leads to dangerous misconceptions that can affect your safety... get rid of your previous knowledge completely, sue your education institutions, and begin to learn anew.

Forum List

Back