Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Was Held To A Different Standard

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A much higher one!

NEW YORK ― President Donald Trump tried to deflect attention away from his campaign’s repeated lies about its dealings with the Russian government and onto Hillary Clinton Wednesday morning, spouting off on Twitter that he is being held to a different standard than the former secretary of state.

Trump is right. Clinton was held to a very different standard during the campaign and would likely be treated differently as president, too. Let us count the ways.

Demeanor

Trust

Scandals and lies

So yes, it’s fair to conclude that Hillary Clinton would be held to a different standard as president ― the same double standard that lost her the election.

More: Trump Is Right: Clinton Was Held To A Different Standard

Whether one loves or hates Hillary Clinton - there is no doubt that she was held to a much higher standard. In short - she was cheated out of the presidency!

Last edited:
If I were you, I would be worried that your girl Cankles and your boy Obama are wrapped up in Russian corruption.

Very high standards.

upload_2017-7-13_15-8-13.png

upload_2017-7-13_15-8-43.png

A much higher one!

NEW YORK ― President Donald Trump tried to deflect attention away from his campaign’s repeated lies about its dealings with the Russian government and onto Hillary Clinton Wednesday morning, spouting off on Twitter that he is being held to a different standard than the former secretary of state.

Trump is right. Clinton was held to a very different standard during the campaign and would likely be treated differently as president, too. Let us count the ways.

Demeanor

Trust

Scandals and lies

So yes, it’s fair to conclude that Hillary Clinton would be held to a different standard as president ― the same double standard that lost her the election.

More: Trump Is Right: Clinton Was Held To A Different Standard

Whether one loves or hates Hillary Clinton - there is no doubt that she was held to a much higher standard. In short - she was cheated out of the presidency!

Trump really should lock her up

Americans held Clinton to American standards.

RussianWingers let Trump act like the KGB thug he is then kissed his ass for doing it.

Not that we know of...

but we do know she supports one, and has since she got married

so every 50 year old man that gets his dick sucked by a 20 year old girl (legal/consensual) is a sexual predator ?
If only gwb had one he'd might have been a better president Clear out his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,head

Not that we know of...

so every 50 year old man that gets his dick sucked by a 20 year old girl (legal/consensual) is a sexual predator ?
Monica was the only one?

Doesn't look like it.

1050x591

and Bill wasn't happy to see them.

th

Not that we know of...

Monica was the only one?

Doesn't look like it.

1050x591

th

upload_2017-7-13_15-45-57.png

Not that we know of...

Monica was the only one?

Doesn't look like it.

1050x591

th

View attachment 138650

HAHAHA If I live to be a hundred I'll never forget that look on Bubba's face

Not that we know of...

Monica was the only one?

Doesn't look like it.

1050x591

th
Oh he did it so trump can do it too ?? Damn stupid repub think Guess you think that what Bill did was worse than what this repub moron is doing ?? Kissing putin butt?

She's not a sexual predator.

Not that we know of...

Monica was the only one?

Doesn't look like it.

1050x591

th

View attachment 138650

HAHAHA If I live to be a hundred I'll never forget that look on Bubba's face

Something tells me it was the moment Bill had figured out (even before everybody else had): the things were not looking too good for Hillary.

A joke.
Somebody asks Bill:
- What do you tell your wife after sex?
Bill:
- Darling, I'll be home in 20 minutes.

Forum List

Back