Robert James Richie confirms Michigan senate run!

Kid Rock confirms Michigan Senate run

Hell yeah! He seems to be a Trump like republican not really worried about the social stuff but more worried about fiscal and America first issues. Personally prefer a more social conservative type but hey....one less democrat would be great! Go Kid Rock!
In the final days of the Roman Empire a horse was elected to the Senate. At least they elected the entire horse.

Hell yeah! He seems to be a Trump like republican not really worried about the social stuff but more worried about fiscal and America first issues. Personally prefer a more social conservative type but hey....one less democrat would be great! Go Kid Rock!
In the final days of the Roman Empire a horse was elected to the Senate. At least they elected the entire horse.
The people of the US elected a Kenyan Muslim Black Supremacist as president.....we can't get any lower.

The people of the US elected a Kenyan Muslim Black Supremacist as president.....we can't get any lower.
You're new to this humor thing, aren't you?

I wasn't kidding.

I wasn't kidding.
My point exactly.

I wasn't kidding.
My point exactly.
Facts bother you....another idiot liberal.

I wasn't kidding.
My point exactly.
Facts bother you....another idiot liberal.
I'm a conservative. Worked. For Reagan administration. You are more of a liberal since you immediately resort to personal attacks. Typical liberal tactic.

Forum List

Back