Trump is remaking the federal judiciary

the name for it is "Stacking the Court".... does that really sound like something that is suppose to be GOOD for the American people?
Let's consult prog demigod FDR on that topic.
yeah, he tried to increase the size of the supreme court if memory serves? But that is going back 80 to 90 years....

I don't recollect whether he succeeded or not, in increasing justices on the SC?
Doesn't matter....Just the threat of doing so set the precedent and revealed how the establishment looks upon the courts as political playthings.

The courts are bad Democracy.

Abortion was unpopular for many decades.

Of course this was the will of not our elections of the people.

But of the whims of baby killing judges.
FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

It was a Republican Supreme Court Chief Justice, and a Republican Majority of Supreme Court justices that sat in the SC at that time, that decided ROE V WADE Sobie.

NOT a Democratic Chief Justice or the majority of justices being democratic.
it was a conservative majority court.

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

It was a Republican Supreme Court Chief Justice, and a Republican Majority of Supreme Court justices that sat in the SC at that time, that decided ROE V WADE Sobie.

Republicans & Democrats are both lousy.
Basically 2 competing turds flushing in the toilet with our country gurgling for life down the tubes

The Democrats will have a correction. Expanding the courts and mass impeachment of judges deemed ‘not qualified’ by the ABA.
they can not be impeached...

for not being qualified, UNTIL they handle some cases and show that they are unqualified.... in other words, they have to make some actual mistakes...

And some that are unqualified right now due to lack of court experience, may actually take their jobs seriously and study up on case law and judges opinions... or have a good seasoned staff that can guide them through their internship, so to say?

I do think some may end up getting impeached who just can't cut it, but I do think many may end up sitting for decades....

I could be wrong, but that's my opinion...

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

Basically 2 competing turds flushing in the toilet with our country gurgling for life down the tubes
I just think that's a cop out... I don't view my country and people in public service as all evil people.... I think most who work in govt, are good people trying to do what they are told is in the country's best interest, and them doing it the best way they can for their country (and a decent paycheck), without being corrupt.

I think elected politicians can be scummy to boot and some even corrupt, but I do not believe all of them are the same or are all bad.

Call me a glass half full type of person, and not a glass half empty... I'm an optimist, not a pessimist.

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

I just think that's a cop out... I don't view my country and people in public service as all evil people.... I think most who work in govt, are good people trying to do what they are told is in the country's best interest, and them doing it the best way they can for their country (and a decent paycheck), without being corrupt.

I think elected politicians can be scummy to boot and some even corrupt, but I do not believe all of them are the same or are all bad.

Call me a glass half full type of person, and not a glass half empty... I'm an optimist, not a pessimist.

The USA & the rest of the Germanic speaking Protestant countries are falling apart.

I'm optimistic that I can be happy & control much of my life.

Certainly not over the division & decay of America.

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

The USA & the rest of the Germanic speaking Protestant countries are falling apart.
the new world order is falling apart?
If that were the case, rejoice! The end is nigh! Christ's return is close! ;)

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

The Globalists are the New World Order.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

FYI-
they were REPUBLICANS...

right, and all hell breaking lose in their countries hurts them, weakens them... right? Guess who really breaks up and causes havoc on this New World order in Bible prophesy?

right, and all hell breaking lose in their countries hurts them, weakens them... right? Guess who really breaks up and causes havoc on this New World order in Bible prophesy?

The NWO is likely Kosher at its roots.

i don't know about that... if there is a new world order being headed up by a group of people at the top that are like minded in making themselves richer, they are likely, not religious or of any religion at all, they worship money...Magog, and the power that comes with it, not God, in any of the world's religions imo.

i don't know about that... if there is a new world order being headed up by a group of people at the top that are like minded in making themselves richer, they are likely, not religious or of any religion at all, they worship money...Magog, and the power that comes with it, not God, in any of the world's religions imo.

The Globalist Synagogue of Satan, and its accomplices, largely being Protestants, which is why they scapegoat Catholics & Muslims so much.

Trump better be careful.
Catholic Poland does the same & the EU wants sanctions on them for it.

And who's going to implement these sanctions?

The Western EU, which is unfortunately a bunch of Protestants + French involved.
Although, France's Catholic Nationalist movement seems to be more popular than other similar movements in the Protestant countries of the Western EU.

By the time Trump leaves office in January 2025, he will have nominated 1 in 3 federal judges, including 1 in 3 Supreme Court judges.

Trump better be careful.
Catholic Poland does the same & the EU wants sanctions on them for it.

And who's going to implement these sanctions?

The Western EU, which is unfortunately a bunch of Protestants + French involved.
Although, France's Catholic Nationalist movement seems to be more popular than other similar movements in the Protestant countries of the Western EU.

Hold up.
You referenced Trump.

Forum List

Back