Trump is on a roll guys, so proud...his biggest priority to date.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Asked The Park Service To Prove The Media Lied About His Inauguration Crowd....LOLOLOLh
:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Poor little prog. She doesn't get that Trump is gaslighting the media...and treating them the way the Left treats everyone else. Given that the MSM has only a 15% approval rate, most people are cheering when he gives it right back to them.

Yeah tigger's a know-nothing city dweller who is totally clueless about the scope of the prez spanking the Dept. of the Interior.

Away from the slums, we deal with the park service, forest service, the REAL blm (bureau of land management), the epa and the deq every day.

We'll be going back to work, and those yellow bellied pigs are getting pink slips. And possibly going to prison.

It's been a wonderful week.

Next week, there will be another just like it. :muahaha:

President Donald Trump has spent his first days using his executive authority to rewrite American policy and undo a string of decisions made by former president Barack Obama. Here’s a running list of the new president’s executive actions:

1. Providing “relief” from the Affordable Care Act
2. Freezing all regulations
3. Reinstating the “Mexico City” abortion policy
4. Scrapping the Trans-Pacific Partnership
5. Freezing the federal workforce
6 & 7. Advancing the Dakota Access and Keystone XL Pipelines
8. Expediting Environmental Reviews on Infrastructure Projects
9. Promoting “Made-in-the-USA” pipelines

10. Reviewing domestic manufacturing regulation
11. Increasing border security measures
Begin planning, designing and constructing a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, including identify available federal funds and working with Congress for additional funding

· Construct and operate detention facilities near the border to make adjudicate asylum claims, subject to the availability of existing funding,

· Hire 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents, subject to the availability of existing funding,

· End “catch and release” policy

· Quantify all “sources of direct and indirect Federal aid or assistance to the Government of Mexico on an annual basis over the past five years”

· Take action to empower state and local law enforcement to act as immigration officers

12. Pursuit of undocumented immigrants
Prioritize certain undocumented immigrants for removal, including those with criminal convictions and those who have only been charged with a crime

· Hire 10,000 additional immigration officers at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, subject to the availability of existing funding,

· Prohibit federal funding, with the help of the attorney general, to “sanctuary” jurisdictions, where local officials have declined to help enforce federal immigration laws

· Reinstate the Secure Communities program, which was terminated in 2014 and enables state and local law enforcement to effectively act as immigration agents

· Sanction countries, with the help of the secretary of state, that refuse to accept the return of undocumented immigrants deported from the U.S.

· Create a list, updated weekly, of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants in sanctuary jurisdictions

· Create an “Office for Victims of Crimes Committed by Removable Aliens” to “provide proactive, timely, adequate and professional services to victims of crimes committed by removable aliens and family members of such victims”
All of Trump’s executive actions so far

Trump Asked The Park Service To Prove The Media Lied About His Inauguration Crowd....LOLOLOLh

I'm so glad you were able to find something non-policy related to latch on to...Trumps plan appears to be working perfectly.

I'm calling it the 'Look! Shiny....' Gambit. :lol:

flatfacecat%2Band%2Bshiny.gif

Democrats were determined to completely destroy this nation, and now that plan has been foiled with the election of Donald Trump. No wonder they're so angry.

I'm so glad you were able to find something non-policy related to latch on to...Trumps plan appears to be working perfectly.

Dear sweet delusional idiot, Tweet doesn't have any plans, he simply has rhetoric, something you nuts seem to find interesting......For some reason, he seems to think, everybody in this country is as stupid as you white mf's. NOT

Dear sweet delusional idiot, Tweet doesn't have any plans, he simply has rhetoric, something you nuts seem to find interesting......For some reason, he seems to think, everybody in this country is as stupid as you white mf's. NOT

You are tremendously stupid, you know.

You are almost stupid enough to warrant poetry.

The best response is EVERGREEN.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

View attachment 109063
LOLOL, now that's funny, you got a candidate that don't know how to win

View attachment 109063
LOLOL, now that's funny, you got a candidate that don't know how to win

Oh, you only wish. Tissue?
TFW.png

Forum List

Back