Trump is kind of an underdog

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really think that Hillary is ahead because people tend to have a tendency to go with something that they are familiar with even though what they are familiar with isn't necessarily the best person for the job. An employer who picks an employee may pick them based on their prior experience with them or with others. This is why a lot of employers will require some experience for a job despite the possibility that the experienced person might be a total fuck up.

Hillary is kind of like that experienced employee that is a total fuck up. People know she lies and cheats all the time yet she is ahead in almost all polls. Some of the things they accuse Trump of doing can be said of Hillary yet it seems that a lot of people in this country would rather go with her because she has some experience. It gives them a sense of stability and if that is wrong why does Hillary run an add that basically shows that Trump might blow up and nuke a country. The add says "just one wrong move" as if he is the only candidate in the world that ever gets upset at things.

People will go with the bad apple of Hillary because at least they know where the worm is in the bad apple. They may not know that of Trump which makes him riskier in their eyes. Showing a few faults might make people where the risk is and that makes people feel they can at least navigate around them.

An employer might know that an employee has a bad temper but they know that is the only fault he has. A totally new employee is unknown so they don't know what faults he has. The unknown makes it impossible to plan which makes them an unpredictable risk and this maybe why Trump is down in the polls despite the fact that every poll shows that most of the public distrust her.

Hillary has stellar experience in corruption, scandals, failures and lies indeed. But that's pretty much all people know from the government for the last decade so they have come to expect it.

• Banned
Hillary has stellar experience in corruption, scandals, failures and lies indeed. But that's pretty much all people know from the government for the last decade so they have come to expect it.

That was my point. People know that. People prefer known risk to unknown risk because they can plan around it.

That was my point. People know that. People prefer known risk to unknown risk because they can plan around it.

This is actually a well documented topic in insurance science. It's similar to people preferring cars over planes, since 1) they are in control... 2) they know the risk better and nothing bad has happened yet.

I really think that Hillary is ahead because people tend to have a tendency to go with something that they are familiar with even though what they are familiar with isn't necessarily the best person for the job. An employer who picks an employee may pick them based on their prior experience with them or with others. This is why a lot of employers will require some experience for a job despite the possibility that the experienced person might be a total fuck up.

Hillary is kind of like that experienced employee that is a total fuck up. People know she lies and cheats all the time yet she is ahead in almost all polls. Some of the things they accuse Trump of doing can be said of Hillary yet it seems that a lot of people in this country would rather go with her because she has some experience. It gives them a sense of stability and if that is wrong why does Hillary run an add that basically shows that Trump might blow up and nuke a country. The add says "just one wrong move" as if he is the only candidate in the world that ever gets upset at things.

People will go with the bad apple of Hillary because at least they know where the worm is in the bad apple. They may not know that of Trump which makes him riskier in their eyes. Showing a few faults might make people where the risk is and that makes people feel they can at least navigate around them.

An employer might know that an employee has a bad temper but they know that is the only fault he has. A totally new employee is unknown so they don't know what faults he has. The unknown makes it impossible to plan which makes them an unpredictable risk and this maybe why Trump is down in the polls despite the fact that every poll shows that most of the public distrust her.

Mr. Trump dug the hole he finds himself in. You alt-right and right wingers are big on individual responsibility and yet you go on for four paragraphs without making Mr. Trump take ANY for himself, his actions or words. Hypocrite.

This is why Mrs. Clinton is ahead, Mr. StupidD:

1. 'The hatred is beyond comprehension'

As GOP rivals were still focused on slamming President Barack Obama's Oval Office address from Sunday night that tried to reassure Americans rattled by last week's apparent terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Trump dramatically shifted the conversation by calling for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in an emailed statement before a Pearl Harbor Day rally in South Carolina. "Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again."

2. ‘They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.’

Trump kicked off his presidential campaign with a stunner, warning about undocumented Mexican immigrants who are "rapists" and drug dealers. The line ame with consequences for the multibillionaire businessman, costing him deals and sponsorships with Macy’s, NBCUniversal and various other corporations.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you,” Trump gestured toward members of the audience at his June 16 announcement speech from Trump Tower. “They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump stood by his comments in the following weeks, asking CNN’s Don Lemon in a later interview to explain to him “who is doing the raping?”

3. ‘I would bomb the sh-- out of them’

Trump offered up a foreign policy approach that lacked nuance, remarking a day before deadly terrorist attacks in Paris just how far he would go to defeat terrorist groups. “ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because of the oil that they took away, they have some in Syria, they have some in Iraq, I would bomb the sh-- out of them,” Trump told a Fort Dodge, Iowa, rally on Nov. 12.

“I would just bomb those suckers, and that's right, I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries, I'd blow up every single inch, there would be nothing left.”

4. ‘Look at that face!

Trump has often gotten in hot water for his comments about women, including his rival Carly Fiorina. In a September profile in Rolling Stone Trump appeared to mock the looks of the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, the only woman seeking the Republican presidential nomination.

In a conversation with the reporter, the Manhattan mogul took offense at Fiorina’s visage. “Look at that face!” Trump said, according to the report [emphasis theirs]. “Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!”

He continued: “I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

At the next debate, Fiorina landed a blow on Trump, saying that “women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said.” Trump then remarked that the former Hewlett-Packard CEO has “got a beautiful face” and is “a beautiful woman.”

5. ‘Blood coming out of her wherever‘

One of his favorite targets has been Megyn Kelly, especially after the first GOP debate on Aug. 6, during which Kelly pressed him about his hateful rhetoric toward women.

“She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions,” Trump told CNN the day after the debate. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base.”

As outrage built, Trump clarified that he had not completed his thought and that he was, in fact, referring to Kelly's nose and not to her menstrual cycle.

6. ‘You don't cure a child molester’

Trump got fixated for a while on Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who suddenly pulled into a tie with the billionaire businessman and even surpassed him in some polls. Last month, Trump discussed Carson’s past self-diagnosis of a “pathological disease” because of his childhood temper,saying there is no cure, likening the affliction to being a child molester.

“It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper,” Trump said on CNN on Nov. 12. “That's a big problem because you don't cure that ... as an example: child molesting. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that.”

In response, Carson told reporters simply that it is “not the kind of dialogue that I would ever engage in, and I’m hopeful that maybe his advisers will help him to understand the word pathological.”

7. ‘I like people who weren't captured’

In one of the kerfuffles that sparked early (and wrong) predictions that Trump's campaign was about to implode, the Republican candidate appeared at an event in Ames, Iowa, on July 18, during which he derided Arizona Sen. John McCain as “a war hero because he was captured.”

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit, during a discussion. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The Arizona senator and 2008 GOP nominee spent 5½ years at the infamous “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was subject to repeated torture and two years of solitary confinement.

Trump almost immediately denied saying McCain was not a war hero, and then criticized the senator for not doing enough for veterans.

“If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero,” Trump said.

Read more: The 7 craziest things Trump has said

Mr. Trump dug the hole he finds himself in. You alt-right and right wingers are big on individual responsibility and yet you go on for four paragraphs without making Mr. Trump take ANY for himself, his actions or words. Hypocrite.

All right, all right, alt right... I will make him take some responsibility. He should be very sorry for his actions. He indeed has completely dismantled the special interest and cronies. It's a terrible day for them, they might have to use a rolls royce instead of a plane to commute in the future. He has detailed issues of black community making the racist race baiters jobless. They might actually have to get a real job now... He is giving Islam the middle finger, gay haters are in serious emotional pain, they will need some therapy.

I am sure we will all get over it and there is a bright future ahead.

As GOP rivals were still focused on slamming President Barack Obama's Oval Office address from Sunday night that tried to reassure Americans rattled by last week's apparent terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Trump dramatically shifted the conversation by calling for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in an emailed statement before a Pearl Harbor Day rally in South Carolina. "Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again."

Trump kicked off his presidential campaign with a stunner, warning about undocumented Mexican immigrants who are "rapists" and drug dealers. The line ame with consequences for the multibillionaire businessman, costing him deals and sponsorships with Macy’s, NBCUniversal and various other corporations.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you,” Trump gestured toward members of the audience at his June 16 announcement speech from Trump Tower. “They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump stood by his comments in the following weeks, asking CNN’s Don Lemon in a later interview to explain to him “who is doing the raping?”

Trump offered up a foreign policy approach that lacked nuance, remarking a day before deadly terrorist attacks in Paris just how far he would go to defeat terrorist groups. “ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because of the oil that they took away, they have some in Syria, they have some in Iraq, I would bomb the sh-- out of them,” Trump told a Fort Dodge, Iowa, rally on Nov. 12.

“I would just bomb those suckers, and that's right, I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries, I'd blow up every single inch, there would be nothing left.”

4. ‘Look at that face!

Trump has often gotten in hot water for his comments about women, including his rival Carly Fiorina. In a September profile in Rolling Stone Trump appeared to mock the looks of the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, the only woman seeking the Republican presidential nomination.

In a conversation with the reporter, the Manhattan mogul took offense at Fiorina’s visage. “Look at that face!” Trump said, according to the report [emphasis theirs]. “Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!”

He continued: “I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

At the next debate, Fiorina landed a blow on Trump, saying that “women all over this country heard very clearly what Mr. Trump said.” Trump then remarked that the former Hewlett-Packard CEO has “got a beautiful face” and is “a beautiful woman.”

One of his favorite targets has been Megyn Kelly, especially after the first GOP debate on Aug. 6, during which Kelly pressed him about his hateful rhetoric toward women.

“She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions,” Trump told CNN the day after the debate. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base.”

As outrage built, Trump clarified that he had not completed his thought and that he was, in fact, referring to Kelly's nose and not to her menstrual cycle.

Trump got fixated for a while on Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who suddenly pulled into a tie with the billionaire businessman and even surpassed him in some polls. Last month, Trump discussed Carson’s past self-diagnosis of a “pathological disease” because of his childhood temper,saying there is no cure, likening the affliction to being a child molester.

“It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper,” Trump said on CNN on Nov. 12. “That's a big problem because you don't cure that ... as an example: child molesting. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that.”

In response, Carson told reporters simply that it is “not the kind of dialogue that I would ever engage in, and I’m hopeful that maybe his advisers will help him to understand the word pathological.”

In one of the kerfuffles that sparked early (and wrong) predictions that Trump's campaign was about to implode, the Republican candidate appeared at an event in Ames, Iowa, on July 18, during which he derided Arizona Sen. John McCain as “a war hero because he was captured.”

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit, during a discussion. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The Arizona senator and 2008 GOP nominee spent 5½ years at the infamous “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was subject to repeated torture and two years of solitary confinement.

Trump almost immediately denied saying McCain was not a war hero, and then criticized the senator for not doing enough for veterans.

That is the worst you can find? The desperation....

You say worse things every day by breakfast. I don't blame you, being an actual human being rather than a scripted robot can be beneficial for humans.

4. ‘Look at that face!

You say worse things every day by breakfast. I don't blame you, being an actual human being rather than a scripted robot can be beneficial for humans.

You must be:
1. White
2. Male
3. Never served in the military

4. ‘Look at that face!

You must be:
1. White
2. Male

You must be:
TwsMfL.jpg

:cuckoo:

Hole? What hole is that?

Hole? What hole is that?

The hole that Bannon and Conaway just won't be able to fill. And Trump's boy-toy Pence won't either.

4. ‘Look at that face!

You must be:
1. White
2. Male

You must be:
TwsMfL.jpg

Oh, and almost forgot:
4. Not in control of this country anymore.

4. ‘Look at that face!

You must be:
1. White
2. Male

You must be:
TwsMfL.jpg

Oh, and almost forgot:
4. Not in control of this country anymore.
White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority :badgrin:

Hole? What hole is that?

The hole that Bannon and Conaway just won't be able to fill. And Trump's boy-toy Pence won't either.

The only hole you should concern yourself with is the one you have from ear to ear.

Hole? What hole is that?

The 150 electoral vote deficit hole.

Hole? What hole is that?

Then you have nothing to worry about. :laugh2:

Hole? What hole is that?

Then you have nothing to worry about. :laugh2:

I'm not worried. If Clinton wins, the Democrats win and I'm happy.

If Clinton loses, I'm one of the first and few that said over a year ago that she was a bad choice for the Democrats to go with.

ha ha

Forum List

Back