Every single communist in the history books has been whitewashed out of existence

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Has anyone ever noticed that whenever their is a communist somewhere in history it is chalked up to red scare. I can understand a few incidences where innocent people have been accused of being communist existing but I can't imagine that every single incidence was somehow the paranoid delusion of Americans.

• Banned
Has anyone ever noticed that whenever their is a communist somewhere in history it is chalked up to red scare. I can understand a few incidences where innocent people have been accused of being communist existing but I can't imagine that every single incidence was somehow the paranoid delusion of Americans.
:cuckoo:

I think if you read liberal history books enough you would think that there were never ever any communist in this country because most of the time it was hysteria. I call bullshit because there must have been at least one communist in this country in the last hundred years.

I think if you read liberal history books enough you would think that there were never ever any communist in this country because most of the time it was hysteria. I call bullshit because there must have been at least one communist in this country in the last hundred years.
From your posts, I doubt that you've ever ready any kind of book

According to the right wing posters here, the country is overrun by commies. Everyone who holds a position to the left of one of their wackadoodle positions is a Marxist-Leninist communist or a bomb throwing Bolshevik.

• Banned
According to the right wing posters here, the country is overrun by commies. Everyone who holds a position to the left of one of their wackadoodle positions is a Marxist-Leninist communist or a bomb throwing Bolshevik.

That is actually true...

• Banned

From your posts, I doubt that you've ever ready any kind of book

Reading books is kind of boring and long. Who has time to read a modern novel that is 300 pages long anymore.

Forum List

Back