Trump is hosting a meeting of prominent women entrepreneurs

Ivanka wants input. She's not giving out advice at all. She held an earlier meeting in January with high powered women executives and media in New York.

Ivanka Trump to continue working on women’s issues in Washington | Toronto Star

How could any decent woman sit with him at a table.

Maybe you should try to find a decent woman and ask her.

I know a lot of decent women, none who voted for him.

and he has Ivanka directly across the table - apparently the most important female entrepreneur around

naw....no massive unprecedented conflicts of interest here, no way
Good for him....but I'm sure they have taken precautions to kept them from getting grabbed in the pussy.

They claimed to be progressives. They either had theirs removed or they're rank as hell.

So no worries.

Ivanka wants input. She's not giving out advice at all. She held an earlier meeting in January with high powered women executives and media in New York.

But all of them used to be guys.........

Fixed it for ya.

Fixed it for ya.

No they don't want to be numbered or take the chance of having their pussy grabbed.

Do you know anything about logic?

Or it's more likely you don't know any decent women.

Fixed it for ya.

No they don't want to be numbered or take the chance of having their pussy grabbed.

What about getting raped and having Clinton get the attacker off scot-free?

Fixed it for ya.

Prove it? the women he supposedly raped was having an affair on her husband with a married man. I really doubt he raped her or even tried.

Lets put it this way, "he is a male chauvinist pig" so his having a meeting with women is nothing more than him probably looking for his next victim of pussy grabbing.

Fixed it for ya.

Prove it? the women he supposedly raped was having an affair on her husband with a married man. I really doubt he raped her or even tried.

No, you idiot. I'm talking about the rapist she defended as a lawyer. The one who so brutally raped a 12 year old girl that she could never have children.

Lets put it this way, "he is a male chauvinist pig" so his having a meeting with women is nothing more than him probably looking for his next victim of pussy grabbing.

Gee, what a choice, a woman who defended pedophile rapists in court, or a man that talks about pussy when he's with the guys in a private conversation.

Fixed it for ya.

No, you idiot. I'm talking about the rapist she defended as a lawyer. The one who so brutally raped a 12 year old girl that she could never have children.

I guess she did her job well, right. Also show proof she could not have children, also it was a relative of hers and she had made claims about others before. You are like Trump, you think everyone is ignorant and can't read the news.

Fixed it for ya.

I guess she did her job well, right. Also show proof she could not have children, also it was a relative of hers and she had made claims about others before. You are like Trump, you think everyone is ignorant and can't read the news.

Ah, of course, "it was just her job". It's not the job of lawyers to get physical evidence thrown out. She also laughed out it on tape, getting a 12 year old rape victim discredited. Nice to see you're willing to overlook physical evidence and her injuries, just to fit your politics. Your religion, progressivism, doesn't allow you to accept facts that go against one of your matron saints, Hillary. You're a complete shill, and yet another hypocritical "feminist" that claims to be about protecting women, when the truth is you'll sweep women under the rug in order to further your agenda.

Carry on, shill.

Fixed it for ya.

Oh, you "really doubt"! Well, that settles everything then! What a keen legal mind.

Forum List

Back