Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it.
No you MORON.
Maddow was intentionally leaked TWO pages of One return.
Not even a full return.
The most/Only honest looking pages of Hundreds of pages over 20 YEARS.

You STUPID TURD.
`
Even if he was squeaky clean it wouldn't be good enough for goofballs like yourself.
If he doesn't have to, he shouldn't do it. I do like your TDS though.

Amazing how you don’t want to see for yourself that “squeaky clean”.

But what else to expect from “I can kill in broad day light and they will still support me!” lemmings.
What are you saying?????
Trump can't even tie his shoe backwards without the lamestream media putting it on the frontpage
saying he isn't fit to be president.
Your messiah Opie could have gotten away with it because the media would never have printed anything about it.

Maddow got his taxes, but it proved he paid his fair share. He paid more percentage than Obama did, but it didn't prove what you wanted it too. If it did, you would've been running with it. So get over it.
No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`
Even if he was squeaky clean it wouldn't be good enough for goofballs like yourself.

But what else to expect from “I can kill in broad day light and they will still support me!” lemmings.
Liberals have covered for the Clintons for far worse.

Are you saying that was the right thing to do? Or just a justification you tell yourself to support the wrong?

No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

It's none of my business, and it's none of your business.

Fuck yea it’s my bussiness!

As a certain President once said - “Americans deserve to know if their President is a crook”

That goes double for presidential nomenees, and the precedent Trump hiding his tax-returns sets will lead to more President crooks.

P.s. I love how he lies straight to your face and you give him a full pass. No way you are stupid enough to think he is under never ending audit.
So, you good with getting Obama's school records and see if he lied about being a foreign exchange student?
Obama lied about our healthcare and you're worried about Trump?

You have proof that Trump does that?

We'll find out when Congress gets his taxes.

You folks seem terrified
Not terrified, just know you guys are idiots.
What they fail to realize is how desperate they look wanting to go rifling through all of Trumps papers looking for dirt.
I don't think they care how pathetic they look. If they did they would reject all the loons they have currently leading their party.
Absolute power > public perception

Trump is a liar, crook, fraudster and felonious criminal and releasing his taxes will prove it.
Wait...what?
Hey, you have the goods on him? Schiff is looking for a person who has the goods on him. I can get you his number if you like.
You have the smoking gun, Camp.
Can you leak your facts here on USMB for us?
Why are Trumpbots like you so cowardly afraid to have Trump's taxes released to Congressional oversight committees?
Why do ignorant fucks like you don't understand that he has his rights as an American citizen not to release them?
What country do you live in?
Our oversight laws are clear and specific. Congress has a right to review anyone raxes to ensure no one is getting special treatment or getting away with crimes. So, you are just full of crap about Trump having a right to hide his crimes.
No they do not have any such right. We have a thing called the Fourth Amendment which requires a warrant before the government can examine your personal papers and effects.

No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

What are you saying?????
Trump can't even tie his shoe backwards without the lamestream media putting it on the frontpage
Your messiah Opie could have gotten away with it because the media would never have printed anything about it.

What I’m saying is that you are talking like someone that gives ZERO fucks about any Trump wrongdoing.

You use media as a blanket excuse to hold Trump accountable. Don’t YOU want to know?

“Crooked Hillary” released decade of her taxes, so what does it make Trump?

Trump is a liar, crook, fraudster and felonious criminal and releasing his taxes will prove it.
Wait...what?
Hey, you have the goods on him? Schiff is looking for a person who has the goods on him. I can get you his number if you like.
Why are Trumpbots like you so cowardly afraid to have Trump's taxes released to Congressional oversight committees?
He's exercising his right as an American citizen not to. it's not that hard if you have
an IQ that's larger than your pr.......shoe size.

A former lawyer for Trump claims that Trump lies on his taxes and describes how he was reimbursed for payment. Trump has not done anything to disprove this.

Releasing his tax returns will allow him to do the snoopy dance

or he might be in the dog house

Nixon had a tax audit and said I am not a crook

The audit said otherwise

every other candidate has released their taxes voluntarily since 1973?

They did another audit t office they reviewed these same taxes and they said he had cheated

Not releasing your taxes indicates you have something to hide

Trump always brags about his worthy and they can redact SSN and other sensitive infor

SO what does he have to hide

Last edited:
No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

What are you saying?????

What I’m saying is that you are talking like someone that gives ZERO fucks about any Trump wrongdoing.

Why would you care what media reports? Don’t YOU want to know?
You can't even say he has any wrongdoing. The IRS hasn't said that he's had any wrongdoings in the past.
But for some reason, clowns like you have come to the conclusion that he has to prove he's innocent.
Really.....what country do you live in?

No you MORON.
Not even a full return.

You STUPID TURD.
`

What are you saying?????

You can't even say he has any wrongdoing. The IRS hasn't said that he's had any wrongdoings in the past.
But for some reason, clowns like you have come to the conclusion that he has to prove he's innocent.

Oh fuck off, the only thing IRS looks at is tax liability.

Trump kept saying over and over he will release his tax returns and useful tools like you are still making excuses for his shameful lies instead of holding him to his word.

Which tax form is for "laundered money" and which is for "defrauded banks"?

Congress will figure it out
The only thing this Democrat Party-led Congress is doing is continue it's unfortunate quest to take America by cheating coup, using their own people's trust as numbers voting for them. First they have to prove it, and they can't. They keep changing the lying charges. It's an attempted coup using a system that only works when fairness is around. There's no fairness in this malarkey they are proffering once again for people whose minds have been deranged as a direct consequence of Democrat lying on the Mueller "no colluding" now must be mistaken. It's crazy:

Demanding that like everyone else Trump releases his tax returns?

COUP!!!

Demand all you like. No law requires it.

n
Wait...what?
He's exercising his right as an American citizen not to. it's not that hard if you have
He doesn't have a right to hide his tax returns from Congressional oversight no matter how many times you repeat the Trumpbot talking point instructions.

Wait...what?
I dare you to stick a finger in a light socket. If you refuse, you're a coward.

What are you saying?????

Trump kept saying he will release his tax returns and useful tools like you are still making excuses for his shameful lies.
Nice deflection....I assume you have nothing on him....figures.
Now you bring up lies?????:auiqs.jpg:

What are you saying?????

Trump kept saying he will release his tax returns and useful tools like you are still making excuses for his shameful lies.
Nice deflection....I assume you have nothing on him....figures.
Now you bring up lies?????:auiqs.jpg:

Yea moron, I got nothing in him based on returns he didn’t disclose.

On you Trumpster tools we got everything we’d ever need to know.

n
Wait...what?
He doesn't have a right to hide his tax returns from Congressional oversight no matter how many times you repeat the Trumpbot talking point instructions.
The courts will decide that.....it can't be a witch hunt, and the democrats are going to be hard pressed to prove it's not, Camp

Forum List

Back