Trump Is Good at Saying What People Are Thinking

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
60CBACFE-4AEF-4ECE-B6EA-6214213E2654.jpeg

Duh. It’s all about doing meaningless stupid crap with the Left. Next thing you know the Left will start using metal straws and people will start to get killed.
Oh snap, too late.

Twitter

That had to be the worse thing to ban - plastic straws.
What are the old folks in nursing homes going to slurp up; since they can't even lift their cup up to their mouths?

They may as well ban plastic baby bottles too.

Now that the FCC is banning spoofed numbers, I have noticed an uptick in overseas numbers on my cellphone. Today I had calls from Somalia and Ghana show up on my ID......hmmm a call from a mall in Ghana. Sure hope that wasn't important.

I actually think he's being too restrained lately. But that's ok, we have our chants.
He'll have more flexibility after the election...

I actually think he's being too restrained lately. But that's ok, we have our chants.
He'll have more flexibility after the election...
....after being attacked with HATE/bigotry/racism--including his family, he has shown GREAT restraint in his tweets/etc
..attacked by the MSM/entertainers/sports jackasses/etc --ever since the election--non-stop
..attacked by IDIOTS --hypocrites like Smollet--HYPOCRITES ......they call Trump the hater--when in reality, THEY are the haters

The straws are an issue here in Florida where they are a common cause of death for marine life. Most of the restaurants and bars around here voluntarily gave them up within the last couple of years. Going out on the shore is a good lesson of just how long plastic garbage lasts floating around in the water. This would not even be an issue if people could just put their crap in a trash can. This is probably not such a visible problem in other parts of the country but here it's not even something republicans disagree with.

The straws are an issue here in Florida where they are a common cause of death for marine life. Most of the restaurants and bars around here voluntarily gave them up within the last couple of years. Going out on the shore is a good lesson of just how long plastic garbage lasts floating around in the water. This would not even be an issue if people could just put their crap in a trash can. This is probably not such a visible problem in other parts of the country but here it's not even something republicans disagree with.

So we should go back to living in the stone age so a few more sea turtles and manatees live?

BTW, I think the only reason manatees and other wildlife are protected is because they don't taste good.

So we should go back to living in the stone age so a few more sea turtles and manatees live?

BTW, I think the only reason manatees and other wildlife are protected is because they don't taste good.
Plastic straws are hardly the thing that separates modern life from the stone age. What a stupid thing to say. If negligent shitheads like you could keep their garbage cleaned up there would be no need to do away with single use plastic crap.

Plastic straws are hardly the thing that separates modern life from the stone age. What a stupid thing to say. If negligent shitheads like you could keep their garbage cleaned up there would be no need to do away with single use plastic crap.

I've never been on a cruise and I don't intend to ever go on a cruise.

/——/ Enviro Wackos are too busy telling others how to live to throw their own garbage away properly.
83AC5080-4668-49E8-B506-01F995942923.jpeg

I've never been on a cruise and I don't intend to ever go on a cruise.

Whatever, I'll never understand why some people extend their hatred for environmentalists to the environment itself. Our economy depends on clean beaches and healthy wildlife and I pretty much despise the assholes who use the world for a trashcan.

View attachment 270116

Duh. It’s all about doing meaningless stupid crap with the Left. Next thing you know the Left will start using metal straws and people will start to get killed.
Oh snap, too late.

Twitter
No, it is because the straws, being very thin and narrow, go flying off the barges and outside the plastic processing equipment and end up in the environment where they don't belong. Plates and heavier flatware don't go AWOL so much.

That had to be the worse thing to ban - plastic straws.
What are the old folks in nursing homes going to slurp up; since they can't even lift their cup up to their mouths?

They may as well ban plastic baby bottles too.
You must be a whippersnapper. I remember when ALL straws were paper and all baby bottles were glass.

/——/ Enviro Wackos are too busy telling others how to live to throw their own garbage away properly.
View attachment 270183
Talk about yer fake news. Wanna bet this is the remains of a Tea Party event?

Forum List

Back