Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

veto-veto-veto-veto-veto-veto-veto.jpg

We'll see what happens if Trump goes through with his threat of not signing the approved omnibus spending bill sent to him today! He has until midnight to change his "mind" yet again! It will be an extended "shut down" since Congress has left town! This won't get fixed overnight if this moron actually goes thru with it! What a nerve blaming the Dems since "they have no language" in the bill addressing the DACA issue! When will someone inform him Dems have no real power? He should blame McConnell and Ryan for something like that! Shhheeesshhh! :102: :47: :aargh:

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.

We'll see what happens if Trump goes through with his threat of not signing the approved omnibus spending bill sent to him today! He has until midnight to change his "mind" yet again! It will be an extended "shut down" since Congress has left town! This won't get fixed overnight if this moron actually goes thru with it! What a nerve blaming the Dems since "they have no language" in the bill addressing the DACA issue! When will someone inform him Dems have no real power? He should blame McConnell and Ryan for something like that! Shhheeesshhh! :102: :47: :aargh:
shut the fking government down. SHUT IT DOWN

A trillion dollar deficit wasn't enough for Trump. He wants an even bigger debt. He wants to top Obama's record. Trump hates being Number Two.

Don't threaten to do it. Just DO IT!
the threat is fun too

He has a pen and he knows how to use it! Where have we heard that before lolol...dumbass dems setting a precedent then whining when it's used against them.

The man is brilliant.

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.
sure there is. you're just a sore loser and can't recognize brilliance. It's ok we understand.

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and build a wall. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and daca. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.
You are going to has a sad when Trump grants immunity to the Dreamers, aren't you.

Poor thing.

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and daca. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.
You are going to has a sad when Trump grants immunity to the Dreamers, aren't you.

Poor thing.

He can give immunity to them..if he shuts down funding to Planned Parenthood and gets funding for the wall.

You know, Trump is saying he is going to veto because the bill does not help DACA folks, not because it does

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back