Trump is fucking with China again..are liberals scared?

The big problem for Taiwan is it will be the first victim of any aggression on China's part. If the US starts causing problems and annoys China, they might just decide to invade.

The last thing the PRC wants is for the ROC to develop close relationships with a great power. Military invasion is a serious threat, but if the US in particular had formal relationships with Taiwan, then the PRC would play scorched earth on the American economy. You cannot forget how dependent Americans are on China.

The big problem for Taiwan is it will be the first victim of any aggression on China's part. If the US starts causing problems and annoys China, they might just decide to invade.

The last thing the PRC wants is for the ROC to develop close relationships with a great power. Military invasion is a serious threat, but if the US in particular had formal relationships with Taiwan, then the PRC would play scorched earth on the American economy. You cannot forget how dependent Americans are on China.

But then again the whole of the right believes that it's not so. They think they can take all those jobs in China and make them American.

Forget that many workers are earning 2,000 RMB a month (like $300) and that no US worker would bother to turn up for that.

Playing with fire will get you burned. Just saying.

I have a feeling that the ROC is going to be a US client state eventually, during the final days of the United States of America.

It would be World War III..regardless who was president.

Trump is fucking with China again..are liberals scared?

Liberals are scared of China. That's why they keep kowtowing to them, bowing etc.

Trump is not scared of China. Or of liberals. That's one of the reasons he got elected.

Bear513 said:

Unlikely. The US wont even formally recognize the ROC state. No way are they going to be pulled into WW3, which would cost them both their business and political interests.

Last edited:
"Fucking with China again" seems to be the best political analysis that low information lefties can seem to be able to verbalize.

Unlikely. The US wont even formally recognize the ROC state. No way are they going to be pulled into WW3, which would cost them both their business and political interests.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that. I don't know what you did to that quote, but it's not mine.

I think you wanted

I didn't say that. I don't know what you did to that quote, but it's not mine.

It is a bug. Sometimes the last person to which I was replying gets quoted instead of the actual person. I reported it, but it still happens consistently.

Playing with fire will get you burned. Just saying.

I have a feeling that the ROC is going to be a US client state eventually, during the final days of the United States of America.

Damn to say something that ignorant just shows me how much you dont know about politics..

Some countrys will never fall as long as the U.S. stands

Isreal, Taiwan,South Korea, Polland....

It would be WWIII....

Damn to say something that ignorant just shows me how much you dont know about politics..
It would be WWIII.....

I agree with Israel, South Korea, and Poland.

However it is not going to happen for the ROC. The US has limited invested interests in the country, and refuse to even formally recognize them. Why would the US intervene against the PRC superpower just to save the little weeny ROC?

Tell China to go the Fuck ahead...I dare them...

Remember cupcake we dont spend more then every other nation combined on our military for the hell of it.

This is what I love about liberals you cant stand that fact that the U.S. is the only remaining super power.

It would be WWIII.....

I agree with Israel, South Korea, and Poland.

However it is not going to happen for the ROC. The US has limited invested interests in the country, and refuse to even formally recognize them. Why would the US intervene against the PRC superpower just to save the little weeny ROC?

We have been having an aircraft carrier fleet protecting her forever...just a stones throw away and china knows it.

Remember cupcake we dont spend more then every other nation combined on our military for the hell of it.

No, the pentagon spends all that money to increase the profits of the defense industry. Didn't anybody ever teach you about the military industrial complex?

The reality is that the US military is ten times weaker than its excessive spending would lead you to believe.

We have been having an aircraft fleet protecting her forever...just a stones throw away and china knows it

Is that your grand argument? The US imperialists have a presence everywhere, near every potential conflict zone. That hardly means the US terrorists are willing to engage anywhere.

This is what I love about liberals you cant stand that fact that the U.S. is the only remaining super power.

And still lost to the Vietnamese, still has failed to control Afghanistan, didn't manage to defeat the Muslim extremists in Iraq. A lot of money and yet...... There's a reason why the US doesn't invade countries stronger than Iraq. China is a lot more difficult that Iraq. Also they have NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

No, the pentagon spends all that money to increase the profits of the defense industry. Didn't anybody ever teach you about the military industrial complex?

The reality is that the US military is ten times weaker than its excessive spending would lead you to believe.

Ignorant troll droppings.....

I wonder what spin liberals will say now, To excuse their messiah of incompentance and from running away.

This liberals is how a real leader should act......

Trump renews China criticism, visits Ohio State attack victims on 'Thank You' tour

Trump accused Beijing of "massive theft of intellectual property" and of levying "unfair taxes on our companies," as well as "not helping with the menace of North Korea like they should."

"Other than that, they have been wonderful, right?" Trump asked rhetorically, to laughter from the Des Moines crowd.

Trump also brought Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad onstage and praised his pick to be the next ambassador to China, saying Branstad "knew how to get things done" and would improve "one of the most important relationships we have."

Trump cited Branstad's friendship with Chinese President Xi Jinping and vowed there would be "mutual respect" between Washington and Beijing.

"We're going to have mutual respect, and China is going to benefit and we're going to benefit," Trump said. "And Terry is going to lead the way."

So a "real leader" should start causing problems with the country that will be their biggest rival in arms soon? If you actually understood where China is going, you might actually understand why playing with China isn't a good idea.
I remember a bunch of faggots like you saying this about Russia when Reagan took them on. He dropped them to their fucking knees just like Trump can do with China. Stop being a **** and fight for yourself and your country.

And still lost to the Vietnamese, still has failed to control Afghanistan, didn't manage to defeat the Muslim extremists in Iraq. A lot of money and yet...... There's a reason why the US doesn't invade countries stronger than Iraq. China is a lot more difficult that Iraq. Also they have NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

So? They cant find ours.. But we know where their nukes are.

Left wing retards like you and the politicians you voted for caused those losses. We could have the entire muslim population under complete control by July 4th of next year by just letting the generals do what they are trained to do.

Forum List

Back