Trump is donating 2nd quarter salary (100K) to Department of Education

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

Did you miss the point? He donates $100,000 to a department he wants to cut 9 billion dollars from. What's classy about that?

The Cuts are part of a restructure to get rid of the BS policies under Obama..............

Common Core is BS................and he intends to hand more authority over to the states................

But yes.........I didn't expect the money to be donated there.

4a5ca29450d2f241abed34b8eaa504d3.jpg

He said he would not accept his paycheck for being President...........

Another promise fulfilled.
As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.

i am so glad obama didnt invent oxygen .....how would the gop repeal that?
Do you agree with Common Core........................simple question.

Do you agree with a food program that the kids dump in the trash.....

And would you agree that we spend more on education than other countries in the world for less results.

He needs to take that paycheck, and pay taxes on it. Its just a look at me crap. Now us taxpayers can pay for that donation and the taxes he is not going to pay on it. You mean we are donating to a charity of his choice instead of him paying taxes on that money.

I'd say that the much more generous donation Trump made to education was the 23 million he had to pony up for his liability in the Trump University con game.

He needs to take that paycheck, and pay taxes on it. Its just a look at me crap. Now us taxpayers can pay for that donation and the taxes he is not going to pay on it. You mean we are donating to a charity of his choice instead of him paying taxes on that money.
/----/ Would you like some Russian dressing with that word salad?
confused.jpg

Forum List

Back